She is so fast-- immediately launch
She is so thin--installation package is only 0.52M
She is so economize—no ads,no worries about data
She is so beautiful—all icons are gorgeous
She is so safe—no transfer to any server site
She is so smart—listening music,watching movie,smart download,night mode,no pic mode,share the screenshot, various functional.
Update package is only 0.38M, feel the thrill of flying!
Just tap the file in the file manager and choose "Browser".
Verified with ES file manager, Astro file manager, ASUS file manager (built into Eee Pad Transformer), built-in Android browser, Chrome.
It's known that on some devices it's not possible to open files stored on external SD card in a browser. However, it's reported it works with Opera browser. See http://goo.gl/enaKtG.
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
* Browse your nandroid backups
* Save files anywhere
* Send files
* Open Files
Easily install single apps from your nandroid backups.
Easily email single apps and files from your nandroid backups or send them to your dropbox or wherever...
Currently supports nandroid backups stored as yaffs2 images (.img) as wells as ext4 images (.ext4.tar).
Should work with ClockWorkMod (CWM) backups and many others that use standard nandroid...
---"Save page" is an add-on of UC Browser.-----
Want to keep some useful pages for later viewing?Always view a page and might need it while offline?Just click the "Save Page" icon on the panel.Now you have not only saved it as a webpage, but also a TXT file.
This is a Android SkyDrive/OneDrive client.
It is not a viewer. support to manage files on SkyDrive.
Microsoft’s SkyDrive service is a nice chunk of cloud storage—7 GB, to be exact. Now you can view, download, and send your files in SkyDrive from your Android phone with Browser for SkyDrive.
You can download and upload and browsing the SkyDrive.
< Supported >
* Safety Login - It is done through the Microsoft's Live web site so we never know your email or password.
* Upload / Download - Background or Interactive
* Auto upload of photo
* Create folder
* Send a Link
* Thumbnails View(Grid view)
* Share to - by other APPs (like Gallery)
* Shared folder browsing (Read and download only)
* Below functions are not supported SkyDrive API.
- Mesh service(Sync folder).
- Group Folder
- Upload Audio files
Refer this - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/live/hh826545#fileformats
< Usage >
1. first time, you need to login from Menu.
2. after you login, you can access SkyDrive.
3. If you don't want to use SkyDrive anymore. You should logout it.
Please read, How to use the buttons.
Are you Dropbox user?
If you need a new feature, please mail me.
I will try to implement your needs ^^
---- Translation Project ------
Give your hand to localize 'Browser for SkyDrive'
Translate 'Browser for SkyDrive'in your language. It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'Browser for SkyDrive' Translation Project, please mail me(firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the permission to access the files
● Read comfortably with scrolling text in page titles
●browser understands what site you need, even without typing in an exact address.
●it can save you time by instantly opening the webpages you need.
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Various operations can be comfortable using the quick menu.
* If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For menu icon
Not using the quick menu, toolbar is set to or toolbar hidden menu is displayed when the menu, all is not set
* If you have enabled the setting that you do not use the menu icon does not always appear
Please enable for example, when the menu button is present on terminal
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- For setting POST downloads
Please set to OFF if the operation such as the login form will not be successful
- For information about selecting text
After you tap the location where you want to select, please run the menu "Select Text"
*It will be the operation of the machine-dependent, it does not work properly depending on the model
- For Mouse Cursor
move the cursor with one finger
tap the cursor position on tap
long tap the cursor position on long tap
scroll with two fingers
- Translation is machine translation from Japanese
Operation check device:
HTC J One 4.1.2
Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1
Xperia VL 4.0.4
- Flight Readiness Indicator: We give you a simple to understand flight status to let you know if its safe to fly your RC plane, drone, UAV or multirotor.
- News Feed: We collect content from company blogs, drone/UAV/ multirotor/RC news blogs, and major media publications. We include content from DJI, Parrot, and 3DR blogs!
- No Fly Zone Maps: To stay fully compliant with your local rules and regulations with your drone, UAV, RC, or multirotor (US only).
- Weather Data: Local weather conditions, along with a detailed breakdown of wind speed and direction, rain or shine, and temperature. Make sure the weather is acceptable for flying!
This app is complementary for DJI Phantom, AR Parrot, 3DR IRIS drones, and any other quadcopter used for aerial adventures.
Hover - An Analytica product
Disclaimer: We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data represented in this app. The data is gathered from public APIs and RSS feeds. Please use your drone, UAV, multirotor, and other aerial vehicles responsibly! This product is not endorsed by DJI Phantom, AR Parrot, 3DR IRIS, or any other quadcopter company.
Great products we recommend: DJI Phantom, AR Parrot, 3DR IRIS
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and "phablets".
- - - - -
CHROMECAST & NEXUS PLAYER:
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
Steps to cast videos: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
- - - - -
Here's a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters... etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
Additional features only in full version:
• Option to restore previously open web pages and tabs upon restart.
• Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
• Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
• Option to view bookmarks from the device - if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
• When using Chromecast it displays the video playback status on TV screens.
Be sure to check out the trial version to make sure it works in your device before buying this full version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
FREE!! We're available over live video on Google Helpouts: https://helpouts.google.com/113837088030303653022/ls/b2ff6c2914cf8528
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
Get 50% more out of your data plan.* Opera Max extends your data plan by compressing videos, images and media from apps and websites. Less data to download from websites also means faster mobile-browsing speeds for your phone.
Watch more video
Opera Max is the first app of its kind to compress mobile video, a huge consumer of your mobile data. This means you spend less data and time to watch videos on the web. Opera Max can condense a 10 MB video down to 3 MB* and significantly reduces instances of video buffering. It does this on almost any app on your phone - not just your browser.
Opera Max helps you manage your data by providing real-time, daily and monthly data usage statistics. Monitor your data usage to find out what apps are consuming most of your data and block the data hogging apps from your mobile data.
Private and secure
Opera Max doesn't optimize any data sent using encrypted connections, so all your private data gets forwarded directly to the desired destination instead of being proxied through the Opera Max savings cloud. We neither analyze nor store your private data like photos, videos or emails, so you can have peace of mind. If you want more information about how privacy works in Opera Max, check out our FAQ at http://http://www.opera.com/help/max/faq/.
With Savings Pass, Opera Max is 100% free. Renewing your Savings Pass with Opera Max only takes a second, and we'll let you know when you're running out of savings time. We only ask that you occasionally watch an ad from our sponsor, share us on social media or rate us in the Google Play store.
☆ BMA January 2015 - Silver Award, Best Mobile App
☆ CES 2015 - Honoree, Best of Innovation category
☆ CTIA Hot for the Holidays - 1st Place, Productivity category
★★★★★ "Opera Max has one goal: to save your mobile bandwidth." – Mashable
★★★★★ "It’s a pretty seamless experience … It just works." – TechCrunch
★★★★★ "The trend towards capped data for mobile carriers has put some stress on users' browsing habits. Fortunately, Opera Max can compress data … so you use less of your data cap." - LifeHacker
* Savings based on sampling of U.S. beta users. Your results may vary.
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/max/.
Technical questions? Please refer to our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/faq/.
Connect with us on:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/opera/
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts.
The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it's notification. It's lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
If you're using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
"This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it."
Thank you Tim Strobel!
One of Android Police's 55 best new apps for February.
One of Android Authority's 7 new sizzling apps of the week for February 22.
One of Android Headlines Top 10 best android apps for March 2013.
One of Appstorm's 30 modern android launchers
Stay tuned for updates.
Please contact developer for bugs and suggestions!
With aeGis you can:
-- Locate and track your phone if it goes missing or is stolen by receiving sms updates of its location.
-- Remotely lock your device with a password or pin number.
-- Remotely wipe your device.
-- Remotely backup up call logs or sms logs(or both) to either Dropbox or Google Drive.
-- Remotely enable sound on device and make it scream.
-- Create an IMSI(SIM Card) whitelist
aeGis will let you know via response if your action has been completed.
aeGis source code can be found at http://github.com/Decad3nce/Aegis
For inquiries or comments, please see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2038762
HINT: Default unlock code if you manage to lock yourself out, is "aeGis" (case sensitive)
HINT: The application has to be started at least once on installation for receiver to work.
REASONS FOR PERMISSIONS:
This allows the application to retrieve the names of the gmail accounts on the device for backup services.
This allows the application to backup the SMS' on your device to a backup service of your choice.
This allows the application to match numbers in your sms/call logs to real contacts on your device while doing a backup.
Read Call Log:
This allows the application to recover call logs to backup service of your choice.
Write Call Log:
Also needed while matching.
This allows the application to spawn the various activities.
This allows the application to send a mapview in sms format to the originating address.
This allows the application to track the devices location to be sent to location requesting originating address.
Needed implicitly by geocoder.
1135 different devices, according to play store.
If you would like to donate to the project, see: