Animal sounds for kids, cats, dogs, elephants, tigers, lions, birds, sheep, pigs, cows ... and many more. A simple application dedicated to the little ones will have fun clicking on each bug and hearing their roars and sounds, very educational. The images are very intuitive, very easy to understand for children to learn while having fun with this game of children the best animal sounds you've heard and ... Totally FREE!. An educational game for children. With beautiful pictures of animals and hear the sounds of animals. With this app you will have a wonderful educational game for kids.
Have fun with your kids playing to sounds of animals for children and learn to recognize them with this great game for kids and totally FREE!
Images and sounds of high quality animals for the children to enjoy listening to the lion, the tiger, the horse, the frog ... Sounds like Disney classics, to have fun with this kids game.
This application is available from various authorized to advertising, remember that this application is FREE. Game for children, learn with a smile and educational way.
The names of the animal sounds for children, unlike onomatopoeia, are not intended to mimic the sound of the animals in question but designate, appoint and specify. Need not in principle have no relation to the actual sound that animals do, as if onomatopoeia, whose function is to represent. For example, the onomatopoeia of the sound a cow makes is "moo!" As the name of her voice is "moo".
With this game you can make your children while they have fun tasks.
Enjoy the wonderful world of animals with this kids game!
Free animal coloring pages in different categories:
- Farm animals: chicken, pigs, cows, duck and sheep coloring page
- Pets: cats, dogs, pomsky and other animals for in the house.
- Apes and monkeys, from lovely little ape to a big gorilla.
- Animals of the forest: Color or paint a bear or fox.
- Dinosaurs: Lovely and sometimes dangerous dinosaur
- Dragons, animals of myths and fairy tails
- Fish in all kinds of beautiful colors
- Sharks and dolphins
- Water animals, sea horses and more
- Crawly creepers, snakes and centipedes
- Butterflies and birds: flying animals
- Wild animals of the jungle: Lions, bears and other fierce animals
This app has the most animals of all other coloring games
Frogs are eating bugs, cats are meowing, dogs are barking. Dinosaur and lion roaring. Cute piggy is doing funny actions. Hope your kids will like this simple toy.
Game has slideshow mode with funny music and animation.
tags: woo foo, animal sounds, kid game, dog, cat, kitty, elephant, lamb, horse, cow, frog, preschool game, toddler game, pre k game, zoo
***Best app for really little ones of 1 year old and up!***
Feed your cute pets! Find out what a cat, a bear, a wolf and other animals like to eat and what they don’t. Your child will love it! Children can play this game as they like – there are no rules or limitations.
***What a child will learn***
With the Who Eats What game your child will:
- Develop logic and quick wit
- Develop memory and attention
- Learn what different animals like to eat
- Learn to observe and to make conclusions
- Memorize the names of edible and inedible objects
***How to play?***
Feed the Pets is a game for curious kids who like to experiment! The pets are sitting in the kitchen and are really hungry. Take some food off the shelf and from the fridge and feed them. Sounds simple, but the best part is the process itself! Each pet likes its food – the wolf loves meat and the bunny likes carrots. Learn to tell sweets from vegetables and vegetables from meat, sweet from sour, delicious from flavorless. Watch the funny reactions of the animals. Play a joke - try to give a lemon to the wolf and garlic to the bunny. What happens? And what happens if you do that again? You can check if the bear can eat anything and see what he likes better – honey or jam. Will someone eat the phone? Play, experiment and learn!
- The game is suitable for really small ones
- Simple controls allow your kid to play without adults assistance
- Only safe content and no ads
Join us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We’ll be happy to answer all your questions and hear you suggestions. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and together we’ll make the Feed the Pets the best learning app for small kids!
-Alphabet: Learn each letter by tracing the dots in the letter. When a letter is completed, it will indicate so by flashing.
-Numbers: Learn numbers 1-10 by hearing the sound and choosing the correct card number. For this section to be effective, please have the volume on.
-Matching Game: Test your kids memorization with this simple, six-card matching game.
-Doodle: Let your kids express themselves with this doodle section. There are plenty of colors to keep them going.
Math and Shapes are coming soon!
We would love to hear comments as parents, as well as your kids. Tell us what this app needs improvement on and we will see what we can do. Just let us know!
To play on your pc or laptop go to: http://www.mary.com/my-cute-dog.html
It's a Kids Game Friend.
It's a Kids Music Teacher.
It's a Mother's Helper to Keep Children Quiet.
It's a Music Box to Remind you of your Childhood.
Recommend ★ Family to Play Music and Sing Together ★
Funny Voices : Sing songs by Piano, Dog, Kids, Xylophone, Female
Recommend ★ Dog ★
Easy Instrument : even small children may play well
Recommend ★ Eight-Tone ★
Happy Games : Hit Mouse, FindMatch, Shoot
Recommend ★ FindMatch ★
Beautiful Songs : 11 Free Songs
Recommend ★ Jingle Bells ★
Self-teach : Autoplay, Sheet Music, Lyrics
Recommend ★ Autoplay ★
Lovely Skins : Piano, Animals, Duck, Buttons
Recommend ★ Animals ★
Support Big Screen and Small Screen
User Guide :
1. You may turn on the baby mode, if you dislike Ads.
In baby mode, we don't show ads. Press Menu button and press "Baby mode on".
2. You may change skin in "Skin", if you find the key too small to push.
3. You may find 11 songs in "All" tab. The tab is just beside the "Favorite" tab.
4. You may contact us, if you have any suggestion or meet any problem.
Email us email@example.com
Kids drag the sock with the same colors and pattern to do a match.
With this kids game your kids learn colors and patterns in a kids friendly game!
Your kids will love it!
Little kids enable baby mode in preferences, just touch to do a match.
Activate underpants instead sock in preferences. Teach your kids to change from nappies to underpants.
If you want more items to match, backgrounds and new game modes check Kids Socks +
★ Kids Learn Colors is an interactive Kids Colors app which makes learning colors easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.
1. Kids Colors Learn ( learning kids Colors )
2. Kids Colors Memory Match ( learning kids Colors )
3. Kids Colors Scramble ( learning kids Colors )
4. Kids Colors Picture Quiz ( learning kids Colors )
5. Kids Colors Vocab Quiz ( learning kids Colors )
★ A complete package which makes learning kids colors fun for your kid. ( kids educational )
★ Kids learn very quickly through play. Kids Colors is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills. ( kids educational )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Colors helps your child to do all these. It helps your child develop abilities without pressurising brain. It is a fun, simple educational game. ( kids educational )
★ Features of the game: ( kids educational )
✔ It enables your child to identify colors. ( kids educational )
✔ It enables your child to differentiate colors. ( games for kids play )
✔ It will help your child get familiarised with the spellings of different colors.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination skills. ( games for kids play )
✔ It will help develop your child’s observation skills. ( learning kids )
✔ It is a simple and fun learning game. ( learning kids )
★ What does the game offer? ( games of children )
✔ Learn, Practise and Test yourself.
✔ Learn and Practise the colors:- Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow.
✔ Learn through “Learn Kids Colors” ( games of children )
- Study the color dictionary and get familiar with sounds and spellings of colors.
✔ Practise through “Color Memory Match” and “Color Scramble” ( games of children )
- Test your memory by matching the words and pictures. ( games of children )
- Unscramble the letters to spell the words in ‘Color Scramble’.
✔ Test yourself through “Color Picture Quiz” and “Color Vocab Quiz”.
- Choose the word that matches the picture in ‘Color Picture Quiz’. ( games of children )
- Test your English vocabulary in ‘Color Vocab Quiz’. ( games for kids play )
★ How to play?(We recommend going in this order)
1. Learn Colors ( kids coloring pictures )
- Study the color dictionary. ( games for kids play )
2. Color Memory Match ( kids coloring pictures )
- Memory improvement and concentration is a part of this memory game.
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a color / spelling. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching spelling / color. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board. Try to see how few taps you need to remove all of the tiles.
3. Color Scramble ( kids coloring pictures )
- The game can prove to be a good stimulant for the memory.
- First, you must figure out the word. ( kids coloring pictures )
- Then select a letter and tap, drag and drop it on that particular block. ( games for kids play )
- If it is correct it will stay there or else it will go back to its original position. ( kids coloring pictures )
- Also, read out the information about the color displayed in the centre of the board. ( coloring book for kids )
4. Color Picture Quiz ( coloring book for kids )
- Guess the correct spelling of the color shown. ( coloring book for kids )
- There are four options to choose from. ( games for kids play )
5. Color Vocab Quiz ( coloring for kids games )
- This quiz requires general knowledge / general observation. ( coloring book for kids )
- There is a question with four color options. ( games for kids play )
- Tap on the correct option to move to next question. ( coloring book for kids )
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning. ( kids educational )
Imagine your story as cute as possible, then share with your friend!
- Decorate your scene with beautiful objects: trees, dinosaurs, fishes and more.
- Object operations: move, rotation, resize, delete, flip
- Share your scene with your friends
With Kids ABC Learning Trains Lite, kids can:
1. Learn alphabet letters: As children build railroads, they learn the names and shapes of the letters in the alphabet.
2. Write the letters: Using their train car, children trace upper and lower case letters on its railroad track.
In the Kids ABC Learning Trains full version, children will also get to:
3. Identify alphabet letters: Children aim their engines to find the correct letter on a garage door. When correct, their engine drives inside and pulls out a surprise!
4. Identify letter sounds: In the phonics cargo train, children identify first-letter sounds of words with pictures on cargo boxes, and then load the correct cargo boxes onto the train.
5. Match lower and upper case letters: Children match letters before the trains move away.
The kid can have hands on following activities:
* Learn Numbers- Choose from Play mode, previous and next buttons
* Count and tell
* Find missing number
* Find bigger number
* Find Smaller number
* Learn number names.
* Find a match- play the popular fun memory game to match numbers
* Draw and Learn- Practice to draw the numbers within the stencil with color of your choice.
This is the Lite version and hence limits usage to 4 screens under each button. For complete fun, download full version, Kids Maths.
Tags:, kids math, educational games, education game, mathematics, flashcards, number flash cards, puzzle, puzzles, kids game, kid games, draw and learn, fun games, play, colors, colour, colours, match picture, child android apps, preschool, pre school, pre-school, children's, children, application, child, play, learn, education, teach,toddler application, toddlers, learning apps, educational apps, educational games for kids
Inspire your child with Finger Painting. Bring out the little artist in your child with Kids Finger Painting app while exercising fine motor skills and allowing children to be creative and develop hand-eye coordination all at the same time. Save your child's creation to your device or share with friends.
Practice color recognition with the many color choices available.
Multiple drawing modes: Touch to fill using the paint bucket, finger draw using the pencil or paint brush tools.
Large variety of inviting images to choose from makes this an excellent game for painters of all ages.
More than 150 new coloring pages for hours of finger painting fun.
★ 150+ Fun easy to color coloring pages
★ Free Ad-supported version.
★ Language: US English
★ Age Level: 1+
★ Title: Kids Finger Painting Art Game
★ Copyright 2011 TeachersParadise.com, Inc.
Shadowgraphy (or Ombromanie) is an art of using hands to form figures onto a screen using shadows. This art is so easy because you do not need any special equipment or skills as it includes only - hands, Light source & Blank surface to perform.
Around 100 Best hand shadow art images are included in app, demonstrate how to position your hands to make life like shadows of a lumbering dinosaur, an eagle taking flight, a cat scratching itself, a howling wolf, a neighing horse etc.
App includes an artistic collection of Hand shadows images like - Birds hand shadow images, Animals hand shadow images, , Human faces hand shadow images, Creatures hand shadow images & other various unique hand shadow images.
Take a look towards app...
* Amazing collection of Hand shadow arts.
* Well designed interface with high resolution images.
* You can set your favorite hand-shadow image on your phone's wall with one touch.
* You can save any hand-shadow image in phone's gallery at instant.
* No internet connectivity required.
* Good for your phone & battery.
So, Light a candle or spotlight, remove a painting from the wall & start entertaining yourself as well as others using your hands & enjoy the application.
Your suggestions are much valuable for us so don't forget to provide feedback after using the application.
Great colorful puzzles for children 2 to 6 years. this is the full version and contains 20 puzzles!
"Puzzles for Toddlers" is an educational and entertaining game for kids and toddlers between the ages 2 to 6 years old.
The game contains colorful graphics and cheerful sounds to keep children interested and motivated to finalize the puzzle. "Puzzles for Toddlers" offers a great learning exercise and a fundamental introduction of toddlers and young kids to the physics of digital movements.
By completion of each puzzle, fireworks and happy cheering will indicate that the puzzle has been solved correctly.
An exclusive parent control feature allows parents to control sound, puzzles, start and finish of the game.
"Puzzles for Toddlers" provides a unique experience of educational technology and computer aided learning.
Runs on both phones and tablets.
"My boy wont let go of the phone! this is great."
"My children are in love with this app"
Join more than 100,000 others who downloaded this game and enjoy every minute of it.
Reviews from leading sites:
TechRadar – (10 best free Android apps for kids) - excellent app for kids aged one to five. It teaches kids the names of different animals and gives them a chance to feed and pet them.
DigitalTrends – (Best Android apps for kids) - The name of the animal followed by the sound it makes is played when they tap to choose one. They can also see pictures of it as it grows, find out where it lives, try feeding it different options to see what it eats, and pet it for a surprise comedy effect.
*** 36 different fun animals to choose from
*** 250 different pictures
For each animal you have the next options:
• Animal home
The kid can see the animal home and discover where the animal rests. Educate your kid about the animal natural environment. In the background you can hear the sound of the animal snoring with bed time music.
• Feed me
In this section you can feed the animal by pressing or dragging one of three different food types.
When the right food is selected, the picture is switching to see the animal eating.
Choosing the wrong food the animal would end up with a “nooo” sound.
• Pet Me
In section the kid sees the animal heart on the left side of the screen. When the kid pet the animal the heart is filled with joy.
Another fun effect is animal gargling and making fun animal sounds when the kid is petting it.
When the heart is filled with joy (full red) the animal is rewarding the child by playing music and wearing effects for the joy of the kid.
Your kid would love to explore the game to find different animals and morph.
From birth to adult
The kid would see the animal grows from a baby to an adult animal. The kid can navigate between the phases by pressing the plus and minus buttons or by using the scroll mechanism.
This part of the game invites you and your child to talk about growing up and the changes during the process.
We at MToddlearn (Mobile toddler learning) created this fun game addressing kids in varies ages from 1.5 years old to five. We strive to create special appealing games that would address each of the age segments. As you would see, we have put a lot of thought in this fun game and consulted with child development specialist.
We hope your kids would find this game fun and educational. We would love to hear comment and suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org we will answer any mail rapidly.
Tags : Free, Fun, Game, Cool, Games, Kids, Kid, Pet, Petme, Pet Me, animals, animal, fun game, fun game for kids, kids game, animal sounds, free games for kids, petting, animals, love, care, enjoy, Aniworld, Aniworld-lite, child, children, Games, school, Preschool, kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Free, Fun, Games, Interactive
More from developer
SafePlay is a free new kids lock app that transforms your Android device into a safe playground for your children where they play with only the apps you have selected.
Your kids get to play with the fun apps they love, and you get the confidence that SafePlay is blocking and filtering out ads, social networks, email and internet access. Just as you would lock your front door, lock your device with SafePlay to protect your kids as they play on your mobile phone or tablet.
SafePlay is also YogiPlay boosted, which gives you:
- Insight into your kids’ app usage.
YogiPlay reports which apps are used and for how long, and lets you know which ones your kids liked the most. You don’t need to guess how much time your kids spent playing. YogiPlay will give you this information through the Parent Center.
- Recommendations for educational and learning apps based on your child’s mobile learning adventures.
For YogiPlay-boosted apps, such as BingAnimal, YogiPlay keeps track of the progress your child has made. As your child moves through various levels of the 2-8 educational curriculum, YogiPlay (http://www.yogiplay.com) will give you custom recommendations for apps based on your child’s app usage and age. All when your child is ready!
- In YogiWorld, your kids can customize and care for virtual pets, as well as watch curated, age-appropriate YouTube videos featuring their favorite characters for free.
The SafePlay child lock allows your kids to make their own app choices within a play safe environment so they can feel independent.
SafePlay kids lock, play safely!
YogiPlay was developed to address the growing frustration by parents who are struggling to find the right, high-quality, fun learning apps for their kids & who would like to know more about their kids' playtime on mobile devices. With YogiPlay you will get real time insight into your kids' play habits and preferences, so that you are empowered to make the right app purchasing choices to help them progress. YogiPlay provides customized app recommendations by a dedicated team of early childhood educational experts (including learning experts formerly from Leapfrog) who qualify and rate every app for learning value and quality!
With the YogiPlay Parent Center app you get:
★ Insight & Progress: Make informed decisions about your kid's mobile experience with tailored recommendations for fun learning apps based on your child's favorite apps, stage of development and progress. Apps are recommended and rated by teachers.
★ Sharing: You can share your kid's achievements and favorite apps with their friends and family…become part of the parent community and help spread the word about great learning apps!
★ Encouragement tools: Send in-app messages of encouragement to your kids as they progress through fun learning apps!
★ Custom App Recommendations: age specific and organized by skill area:
✓ Art & Music
✓ Physical Development
✓ Learning for life
Download the YogiPlay Parent Center app along with any app in the YogiPlay network and start experiencing YogiPlay!
YogiPlay partner apps include:
Bibi's Nest is an adaptive sequence matching game for kids ages 3-8.
Bibi is a mindless adorable bird, who lost her eggs and she needs your child's help!
Kids help Bibi find her eggs by answering fun and educational questions.
Your kids can play on their own, or with a friend; the adventure is fun either way!
Bibi’s Nest questions include, color and number sequencing, alphabet recognition, addition and subtraction and many more fun and challenging questions. Follow Bibi on this fun journey through the seasons and learn while having fun!
This app is boosted by YogiPlay!
Tap the YogiPlay Parent Center button to get access to app usage data, as well as tailored recommendations for the next app to get for your child.
All the recommendations are age specific, organized by skill area, and reviewed by experienced early childhood educators in the YogiPlay team (including learning experts formerly from Leapfrog). These skill areas include:
★ Art & Music
★ Physical Development
★ Learning for life
Kids can tap the YogiWorld button to get fun animals to customize using learning tokens acquired by progressing through YogiPlay enabled apps!
Welcome to the Music Bingo! With music instruments cards and sounds, children will develop important motor and memory skills while learning and having a great time. Discover music instruments with this fun and educational matching game.
In single player mode, your children will play against the computer trying to identify music instruments as fast as possible.
Two player mode makes the experience ideal for the whole family, so parents and children can play together.
In addition, parents can track their children’s learning through YogiPlay’s parental interface and receive custom educational game recommendations from leading educators. All the recommendations are age-specific and reviewed by early childhood educators led by ex-LeapFrog learning experts. YogiPlay recommendations are also organized by skill area so you can find the right app for your unique child:
• Art & Music
• Physical Development
• Learning for life
Join the leading education network on tablets and smartphones to discover more applications that are age appropriate
Features & Benefits
Develops motor & memory skills
- Enhances social skills (play with friends and family)
- Keeps children entertained
- Fun music instruments sounds!
- YogiPlay enhanced
Piano, Guitar, Cello, electric guitar, violin, harp, drum, flute, clarinet, trumpet, cymbals, etc..