impact analysis, risk analysis, time available, resources available, mental preparedness, and emotional attachment.
Think of any task of interest to you, use this application to rate the 6 components, and you will get an advice whose conviction (must, may, should), is drawn from the computed rating. When considering multiple tasks, make their entries in succession, and this application will also compute a prioritized list at the bottom. You can save, set a reminder for, PERSONALIZE and delete task information.
TO PERSONALIZE TASK INFORMATION:
Once you have saved task information, from main page click on More button, and then on Archive button.
You will now notice a button labelled Diary before the Delete button. Click on Diary button and you can type in anything you deem valuable for the saved task. This way, you combine your thoughts with the technical guidance by the app. (Check out screenshots 4 to 7 for a glimpse)
Trying to decide if you should do something or not? List the reasons for and against. Your answer is provided,
Limited introductory price: FREE.
Let me know your suggestions.
Sheepadvisor decision maker lead the user step by step decomposing your dilemma in each part and making the decision process simple.
The graphics are very cute. At the end of the decision process you can share your decision on main social networks.
The quality of a decision depends on the following six dimensions:
1) Defining the appropriate frame (clear purpose, conscious perspective, and defined scope)
2) Generating creative and doable alternatives (significantly different, comprehensive, and compelling alternatives)
3) Using meaningful, and reliable information (understanding the relevant and material information including uncertainties; assessing uncertainties by using reliable sources and avoiding typical biases)
4) Applying clear values and trade-offs (the explicit statement of our wants in terms of decision criteria and the trade-off values among decision criteria)
5) Logically correct reasoning (sometimes this requires a model)
6) Commitment to action (gaining motivation and commitment to action from the decision-maker(s) and key stakeholders)
The DQ app allows users to keep track of the decision-maker(s) involved in a certain decision, the associated decision deadline and the progress on each of the six dimensions of Decision Quality.
The DQ app users can access a list of guiding questions and a detailed tutorial to understand the concepts of Decision Quality and to facilitate the application of the concepts to improve decision making.
- Use three of the most general and easy-to-use decision making methods: Multi-Attribute Utility Analysis, Pros and Cons Comparison, and Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis.
- Search for products by bar code or keywords in many countries, then automatically copy the product information such as product name, brand, price, currency, seller's name, website and product images into the comparison table.
- Use a handy "Feng Shui directions" tool to know your best and worst directions when purchasing or renting a property.
- Perform the "Balance Check" function to make sure you do not make costly mistakes before going ahead with your decision.
- View a stacked bar chart to visually compare which alternatives have higher scores and why.
- Ask other people for advice on the Ulity.com discussion board.
- Use the device camera to capture your own pictures of candidates, then share the pictures on Facebook.
Do you need random lottery numbers?
You don't know on which day you should work out the next time?
You are undecided on which number you should place your bets when you play roulette?
... is black or red the better choice?
Do you need a random color plus hex codes?
For all these issues there is now a new desicion making app!
- The Decider!
Just press a button and you get your answers!
A new feature to make the decision making process as easy as possible!
The Fortune wheel gives you the possibility to customise your decision even better!
Just try it out!
Do you know how many Life-Changing Decisions We Make Without Thinking ?
If you want to be a good Decision Taker then , you need to know How To Make Decisions And Move From Confusion To Clarity !
Some of the features in the App is given below
- App decides whether to go forward with a decision or not , once you add
Decisions and its Decision Factors
- View Summary of the Kind of Decisions You have been Taking so Far
- Audio Talk on Top reasons for not making Decisions on Time
- Personality Test to Determine Your Decision Making Ability
- Share a .CSV format of all Decisions/Factors to Your Friends and Family
- Share a particular Decision and its status to Your Friends and Family
- Share a Graphical Summary of Decisions to your Friends and Family
- Set Reminders to Keep you Focused on Taking Decisions
For Proactive Decision Making , you need to be aware of key decision criteria , but this app will take away that headache from you.
If you are looking for Career decision making tool or To move out of choices paralysis or to just to know how to choose the right path in life , then this decision taking helper will serve the need.
You can keep in touch and know more about me @
When we need to make a decision, we can choose it random, consciously but without any criteria or without any methodology. Or maybe we choose do nothing and the opportunity is gone.
What if you can take your mobile device, put the information you have and make the right decision for you with an statistical approach?.
In other words, define your own criteria, evaluate your alternatives and make the best decision for you.
As easy as that, in only 3 steps:
1 - Define criteria
2 - Evaluate your alternatives
3 - Make Smart Decision
You will obtain:
- An statistical result (not random).
- See the ranking of your alternatives.
- Three different approaches to choose: best alternative with restrictions, best alternative without restrictions and an additional one, the emotional decision.
Smart Decision Center Beta- free. Version 0.96. Application for mobile platforms.
This beta version is ready for you. You can try it if you want and all the comments before release 1.0 will be appreciate. All the functionalities will be working freely for you with limits only in the number of criterias you can define and the number of alternatives you may evaluate.
For the commercial version (coming soon), you wont have this limits and you will can take advantage of more advanced capabilities under construction in this moment.
For any comments please contact us at:
Share your decisions on facebook with your friends!
Can't decide what car you should buy or where to go on next vacations? inDecision can help you!
You still couldn't decide if you go to that party, cinema or restaurant? Or even if you say to your boss that your company should invest in more training or if it should reestructure an internal process?
inDecision can help you!