Applying to study abroad can be a confusing process with many different requirements and components.
To make your application process simple and faster Student Counselling Services has designed the iApply Application.
Note that your data will only be shared with trusted counselors needed to process your application. So only you can access your records.
This portal will assist you to submit your application to your preferred University. Once your application is submitted you will receive your offer letter along with SMS updates and Email Alerts.
Moreover, compiling your documents and information in one portal is easy and organized and free.
How to add an application?
1. Go to www.scspakistan.com
2. OR Download iApply from Playstore /Google Play
3. Log in to your account or if you are new then register your account
4. Click on the Student option
5. Fill in the basic information, make sure you enter your phone number with the code, and Sign up
6. Once you have successfully created your account you can now login using the information you provided.
7. Click on add new application to begin a new application.
8. Please give us as much information about you as possible. Make sure all fields and questions not tagged as optional are completed.
9. You can upload your documents related to studying abroad easily by choosing the related scanned file from your device.
10. Note that your data will only be shared with trusted counselors needed to process your application. So only you can access your records.
11. Lastly, click Submit application.
Q&A Got any questions? Email us at Applications@myscs.org
Find our contact details online: www.myscs.org