Highlights of WeCal
★Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
★Android widget: A neat calendar widget, quickly review your day from the Homescreen without having to open the app
★Friends' birthday: Import your friends' birthdays from Facebook
★Brand new design: A beautiful widget, compatible interface for android L, simple to use, seamless UI, plus fresh colors!
★Convenient check: All recent tasks and Todo are displayed clear, intuitive and convenient to check!
Key Features of WeCal
● Weather reports
● Import your friends' birthdays from Facebook and contact
● Jump to today, or to any date from the menu
● Repeating Tasks
● Eight elegant widgets
● Agenda view
● Month view
● Week view
● Powerful diary lets you type notes and embed photos
● Fast performance
● Daily horoscope
● Create and edit notes, to-dos and events
● Add birthdays of all contacts from your phone
● Monday/Sunday start option
● Search function
● Option to link a contact to an event
● Scheduling of tasks using colors
● Visually stunning display of weather information
● Clear weather trend chart
● Temperature, wind direction, ultraviolet ray and relative humidity
English, French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Indonesian, Serbian, Ukrainian,
Want to help in our localization efforts? Contact us via email@example.com
This is the free version of WeCal, it is containing (uninstructive) ads in some views but is fully functional! Even so, the ad-free paid version offers some additional features:
● Clean UI without promotions
● Security and unlimited storage
● Encrypt local NOTES
● Elegant themes from server
● Custom ringtones
● 7*24 Customer Support
● More VIP privileges
WeCal is free to download and use. WeCal Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two Subscription options:
● WeCal Premium monthly for $3.99
● WeCal Premium yearly for $34.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google wallet. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns， please visit us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Calendar, Cal, weather, Todo, birthday, Google calendar, Horoscope, Notepad, note, color note, notebook, notepad, notes,Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, Calendar, Task, Memo,Sticky Note, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, editor, getting things done, GTD,awesome,
TagMemo is very simple! You can organize notes by naming a tag, select several tag names in one note, and tick a checkbox when it is done so you can use it as to-do list organizer! You can share notes by sending an email and Evernote!
Main Functions: Organizing notes by naming a tag. Selecting an icon for tag folders. One note can be saved with several tag names. Organize to-do list. Sharing notes by sending email and Evernote. Changing the sorting order of the tag folders by dragging. Searching notes with multiple tag names.
1) Add Note: Create a new note.
2) Note List: Check your note list. Select a note you want to edit.
3) Tag List: Check your tag folders. When you create a note with a tag name, this tag name will be the tag folder's name. You can drag a folder to change the sorting order.
4) Search: Search a note with tag name. You can search it with multiple tag names.
a: Tap "Search" tag (Magnifier icon).
b: Tap plus button next to the dialog box.
c: You can see the list of the saved tag names.
d: Select one or more, so the names will be displayed automatically in the dialogbox with comma. ＊Detailed description about Search function see below.
＊＊Add Note Window＊＊
1) Tag: Enter a tag name. You can select a tag name from already saved list. Press plus button next to the dialogbox, then select a tag name from the list.
2) Content: Enter the content of the note.
3) Star icon: Tick this when the note is important to remember.
4) Icon: You can select an icon for the note.
5) Save: Save the note.
6) Del: Delete the note.
＊＊Note List Window＊＊
1) You can see the list of the saved notes.
2) Tick the checkbox above left, then checkboxes will be displayed in front of every content. Tick it when it is done.
3) Tap a content that you want to edit. A pop-up window will be appeared then select "Edit", "Share" or "Evernote". When the note is successfully uploaded to Evernote, a green square icon with elephant will be displayed next to Evernote button.
＊＊Tag List Window＊＊
1) When you save a note with a tag name, the note will be saved in a tag folder with the tag name you created. You can see the list of tag folders in this window.
2) The red round icon with a number shows the number of notes saved in the folder.
You can change the sorting order by dragging. Drag a folder to where you want to move.
1) Tap a tag.
2) When you tap a tag folder which has notes more than one, "List" and "Edit" buttons appear. When you tap a tag folder which has 0 note, "List", "Edit" and "Delete" buttons appear.
3) List: You can see the list of the notes. Tap the content of the note to edit.
4) Edit: You can change the tag name and icon for the folder.
1) Tap a tag folder with 0 note and then tap "Delete" button. → Done.
2) How to delete a folder with notes is, tap a folder with notes → Tap "List" → Tap a content of the note → Tap "Edit" button below → Tap "Del" button below. You have to delete first notes and then delete the folder.
Tap "Search" tag (Magnifier icon).
1) Tag: You can search with tag name. Type the tag name or tap "Plus" button next to the dialog box. You can see the list of tag names. Select one or more to search with multiple tag names.
2) Content: Search with the content of the note.
3) Star Icon: Search with star.
On: search with star. Off: Search with no star. None: Search regardless of the star.
4) Icon: Search with the icon.
5) Check: Search with tick.
On: Search with tick. Off: Search with no tick. None: Search regardless of the tick.
This application scan QR Code & other barcodes generally printed on books, movies, games, groceries and practically any retail product!.
Also it generates QR Code.So create your own QR code!
Use the search feature on Android Phones to search products in Google database.
• Features •
✓ Scan any Barcode.
✓ Retrieve product information directly from Google.
✓ Massive database of different type of products information: locations, prices, nutritional information, ingredients, usage directions and warnings for 700,000+ products!
✓ Scan QR Codes (Square Barcodes) and use the information in them right from BC Scanner.Whether it's an email address,website url or any text you can perform all the actions associated with the data right from the BC Scanner.
✓ This app also generates customized QR Codes (Square Barcodes) .Generated QR code can contain an email address,website url or any text.
It supports downloading and parsing RSS (1.* and 2.*) and Atom web feeds.
Check out these features.
1. Add Rss URL "http://images.apple.com/main/rss/hotnews/hotnews.rss"
2. Tap any item.
3. In the detail view, get detail information .
The builder and property dealers of your property will help you in this. They will send their executive to have the status of your property. The executive will take pictures of the property reaching on it. The GPS will cross check whether the executive is exactly on the property or not. As soon as he takes the pictures those can be e-mailed to you as it's automated.
Please spare 2 minutes to evaluate your property by attached images.