Owlicious is a short, interactive book-like experience for grade one students (children aged 6-7) which aligns with some values from the Ontario Science and Tech curriculum. Join Owlicious the owl on his journey to find a new home and discover delicious new prey to eat!
Owlicious features several scenes of content which players can flip back and forth between. Each scene offers interesting and different interactivity; users can pop clouds, flush out mice and rats, and even get Owlicious to regurgitate a pellet!
Owlicious aligns with some values from the Ontario Science and Tech curriculum for grade one, including:
- Understanding of the basic needs of plants and animals
- Understanding the day/night cycle, and how it affects animals
Owlicious also touches on some Islamic values, including:
- An understanding of Allah (God) as the Provider of the needs of all animals
- Gratitude to Allah for His favours and blessings
- The du'a (supplication) after eating
Owlicious is safe for kids. We believe in making games that are a safe digital environment for kids. Our apps don't have any ads, in-app purchases, social media integration, or links outside the app. Our apps don't collect any personal data or require any special permissions to run.