"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
How long will YOU last?
- Tense, turn-based strategy. Every move you make counts!
- Procedurally generated world means the game is different every time you play.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics.
A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Strategy & Tactics: Medieval Wars you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Strategy & Tactics: Medieval Wars: It’s time to march off!
• 4 historical campaigns, with 25 missions in total
• 11 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 21 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
• 13 states will fight a brutal war for European supremacy in 6 scenarios
[Toucharcade 4.5 / 5]: "Tactics Maiden is an excellent strategy RPG that any fan of the genre should try out."
[Pocket Gamer 8 / 10]: "Super old-school, but it proves SRPGs still have plenty of depth and charm".
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is a strong enemy AI and flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will.
Each battle presents its very own challenges, so the player has to refine his strategies and his army of heroes and mercenaries constantly.
All player units are carried over from scenario to scenario, and the units can be customized to a high degree: A complex skill system, more than 1000 equipable items, customized unit names.
Tactics Maiden comprises a compelling medieval fantasy story connecting all 85 scenarios, as well as 36 unique character classes, and over 70 special skills like 'Heal', 'Shield Allies', 'Ambush', or 'Magic Missile'.
Thanks to its 5 difficulty settings that can be adjusted mid-game, Tactics Maiden is suited for both novice players and veteran strategy gamers.
The first 8 scenarios are free to play. The full game can be unlocked with a one-time in-app purchase.
How to play:
-> Select any of the available zombie characters.
-> Tap on any of the highlighted cells.
* If you tap on beside cell of selected zombie character, one more new zombie will be created.
* Otherwise your selected zombie character will be moved to tapped cell.
-> After placing your zombie character, all the opponent characters around your zombie character will be converted to zombie characters.
-> Generate as many zombies as possible to win.
Simple controls are easy for everyone from the very young to the very old. If you can point with a finger, you can draw in this app.
* Easy to understand. If you can poke with a finger, you can enjoy this!
* Several people can play together on one device
* Fun on tablets and phones
* Works on older devices
* No adverts. No social junk.
Totally FREE forever! Tell your friends or leave a comment if you enjoy this.
Follow @deeperbeige on Twitter to hear about future releases.
* Fun for all ages
* Ideal for tablets
* Two and four player modes
* Single player practise mode
* Adjustable randomly generated landscapes
* Graphics automatically adjust for slower devices
* Built in 48 hours at Global Game Jam 2014
* NO ANNOYING ADVERTS
* NO IN-APP-PAYMENTS
* COMPLETELY FREE!