* Delay between shake and call
* Caller information (Can be chosen from your contacts!)
* Log the call in your call log if you want!
* Playback recorded sounds to make the fake call sound real!
* Play your contact's custom ringtone (or your device's default)
* Use your contact's image to make the fake call look even more realistic
* Shake calibration to adjust the sensitivity to your needs
* Vibrate on / off
* We've added a home screen widget to allow quick incoming fake call with the click of a button!
* You can also Schedule up to 50 calls WITHOUT shakes! The calls can be made from different contacts!!! Think of the enormous possibilities of this feature:
* Selling something? Make it look as if you have a line of different interested buyers
* Want to look popular at the bar? Schedule some calls.
* Want to fool your friends / boss / neighbor that you have to go urgently? Schedule some calls, for example, from your wife/husband's mobile and then a few calls from home, etc. This is guaranteed to make it look as if it's an urgent matter.
This is a must have for those of you who have friends / co-workers who simply won't stop talking...
Some other good uses of this app:
* Fake a call and get out of a bad date quickly
* Shake and fake to get out of work early without feeling discomfort
* The bothersome neighbour started talking to you again? Shake it and fake it
* The conversation you're uncomfortable with started again? Fake your way out of it
* Want to fool your friends the beautiful blonde keeps calling you? Fake a call and fool them
* Alone in the dark and there's a suspicious guy around the corner? Fake an incoming call and feel safer
* Boring meeting? Fake your way out of it
* Want to play a prank on your friends? Shake and prank
Latest Feature: "Give Me Back My Droid": Tired of people taking your phone to break another Angry Birds Rio record and not giving it back to you?
With this new feature you can either time limit their use or simply send an SMS with a predefined text from any other phone.
Both options will initiate a fake call with your predefined settings to make the people using your phone return it to you immediately.
This app is both fun and extremely useful!
Shake your troubles away with this easy to use app.
If you have any comments / suggestions / bug reports please feel free to email us and we promise to respond as soon as possible to ALL queries.
Please bear in mind that emailing us is far better than giving this app a low rating... We will be happy to assist you quickly with anything you'd need.
If you like this app, please be kind and leave us a good rating / review. Thank you!
Visit our facebook page:
Instead of a phone icon, the widget shows a cat so nobody gets suspicious. The cat wakes up after you have scheduled the fake call.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
The app also supports Bluetooth(A2DP)/wired headset and plays the callers name on the headset. Please note bluetooth functionality might not work on your phone depending upon bluetooth device and/or android operating system.
It plays back the phone number when the caller is not in your contacts. The app is simple and useful. You can choose the language and the caller id will speak the name/number in your language.
You can also use this app to find your phone even when it is on silent because it can announce the calller when the ringer is off.
**Un-install the free version before using this paid app otherwise caller id will announce twice.
-If you do not hear the caller id sound then on your phone go to settings > Voice Input & Output > Text To Speech and make sure you have Text to speech engine setup.
Features: Bluetooth(A2DP), Volume control, Play caller even riger is off, Caller ID hours, App appears in Status Bar Notifications, low battery reminder
Keywords:speech to text,talking caller id, caller id, blind, battery reminder
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
1. Add a fake call log to your phone's call log:
- Fake call entry with anyone from your contacts list
- Fake call from or to an unknown caller
- Fake call from or to a private number
- Fake call from any number that is not in your contacts list
2. Choose the date time and duration of the fake call log entry
3. Choose if the fake call should be an incoming, outgoing or a missed call
Special feature: The application is called FCL Pro after the installation so that it doesn't raise suspicion! Once you get into the app you can see its real name :)
Works with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean!
This software makes use of (1) Android Wheel Control, Copyright 2011 Yuri Kanivets (2) Parts of Copyright (c) The Android Open Source Project; both licensed under the Apache License 2.0 (AL). You may obtain a copy of the AL at:
fake call log phone calllog caller faker contacts manager editor best easy
Imagine this – you’re at a meeting or another event and you really need to get out, if only for a couple of minutes. You have a fake call app on your phone, but to reach for your phone and press a few buttons on it is inappropriate in your situation, you need something much more discreet.
Your SmartWatch can now do that for you! You can now arrange to get a fake call even if your phone is in another part of the room!
The Fake Call for SmartWatch app is all you need to get out of uncomfortable situations, without reaching for your phone at all. Simple, quick and discreet – nobody will realize that you’re not just checking the date or setting your watch alarm.
The app can be used to:
- Get a fake call from a specific person on your contact list
- Get the fake call with a delay of 5, 15, 30 seconds
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Support for most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
-Speaks phone number if caller not in contacts
-Compatible with ICS
-Shows notification in the task bar to stop SMS speech
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Speaks the name of the SMS sender as soon as the SMS arrives
3.Reads SMS contents
4.Avoid reading unknown SMS. That is, only read SMS from your contacts
5.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call or SMS
6.Supports quite on turn or flip. It may be inappropriate at times for the speech to continue. For example a very long SMS is sent by your friend and you don’t it all to be read out. You can flip or turn your phone and the speech stops
7.Custom speech settings for SMS and Call. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria
8.No ringtone while speech. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
9.Ability to change Speech pitch and speed of the speech
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Keywords: Talking SMS, SMS, Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID, enhanced caller id, talking message app, sms reader, car sms
"Name or message not announced when I receive a text" - This is most likely due to another app installed on your device. Please follow the instructions below.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, VLINGO USERS:
-GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Receive Settings >> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
-HANDCENT >> Settings >> Application Settings >> Disable
-VLINGO, Within phone settings, change voice recognizer from Vlingo to Google Voice.
More from developer
General problems with smartphones:
1. Battery is getting low very soon.
2. Task performing speed is very slow.
3. Optimize memory manually and many more.
Do you know? why you are facing these problems?
The Answer is, your smartphone is running many unwanted application in background and those running applications consuming your battery and memory. Results, memory drained and smartphone performance effected.
Task Killer Pro is the solution for these problems.
Task Killer Pro has following main features, which will save your smartphone's battery and will make your smartphone faster by auto optimization:
1.. Manually kill all background running task.
2.. Auto kill all background running task (Enable Auto killing in settings and select time interval)
3.. Touch and right swipe any process to kill it (A unique feature in this category).
4.. Auto RAM refresh.
5.. Save your Android smartphone battery.
6.. Ignore list to protect apps from manual and auto killing (Add applications into ignore list to prevent them from auto killing).
7.. Makes your smartphone faster by auto optimization.
8.. Clear cache memory consumed by other apps to give you more space.
Free version of this application is also available in Google Play with all pro features (contains ads).
Keywords: "kill it", "task killer", "battery saver", Kill, Task killer, battery saver, optimization, optimizer, memory, RAM, Deepsa Apps, utilities, tools.