Welcome to the world of Little Deer Engineer! Interactive stories made exclusively for children for use on mobile devices - Little Deer Engineer is storytelling with forest animals exploring mathematics, science, technology, and engineering concepts in an engaging way.
HoneyDee Labs’ “Little Deer Engineer” is a series of interactive visual novels comprised of original stories for young children to explore nature with discoveries about life and scientific research. Kids will explore Little Deer’s world with friendly forest animals, calming classical music, and one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn illustrations.
Stories on the go!
· Touch and tap through interactive cinematic scenes
· Read entertaining stories with Little Deer’s delightful forest friends
· Listen to calming background classical music
· Enjoy vibrant, fully hand-drawn illustrations
· View clear, colorful text for easy reading
· Explore charming, imaginative landscapes
· Follow Little Deer’s adventures independently; each story is stand-alone
In select stories, children can do simple projects and experiments with Little Deer’s easy-to-follow instructions at the end.
Little Deer Engineer and the CGM
Little Deer is a budding engineer who lives in the Land of Willow Trees. He has a whimsical workshop where he likes to examine, research, and build things. In this story, we learn about the Continuous Glucose Monitor, or CGM. Little Deer Engineer and his friends explore what is it and what it can do!
About HoneyDee Labs
HoneyDee Labs is a tiny company located in sunny Texas, creating an interactive, delightful world of little forest animals, STEAM topics, and adventures in learning.
** A special thank-you to Dexcom, Inc. for permitting a likeness image use of their CGM sensor.