This app is for training on 'sight singing', the ability to read and sing music on sight. It will measure the pitch you sing for each note and provide feedback so that you can know if that pitch is correct or not.
=== Main Feature List (including the functionality available with subscription) ===
* Measuring the pitch you sing for each note and providing feedback so that you can know if that pitch is correct or not.
* Recording your song and playing back with correct melody.
* Report section to show your performance report.
* Providing the 'Drill' mode where you can precisely configure what kinds of notes will appear in the music score. Also, the transpose function is available with it.
* Selecting clefs from treble, bass, alto, and tenor.
* Selecting a level of score difficulty from Intro I, Intro II, Easy, Moderate, and Difficult.
* Choosing the type of notes and rests that appear in the music score.
* Supports for ties, dotted notes, and triplets.
* Setting the leap.
* Selecting time signature from 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/8, 6/8, and 9/8.
* Selecting a key from twelve major and twelve minor keys.
* Setting the number of bars.
* Changing the tempo.
* Displaying syllables in fixed-do, moveable-do, or letter name. (Also, a double-tap on the music score will hide/show them easily.)
* Supports more octave options.
* Scale practice mode.
* Storing music sheets you tried so that they can be reviewed later.
* Achievement Tests with 1500+ highly selected musical sheets.
=== How to Use ===
1. Press 'Tonic' to check the tonic of the music score.
2. Scroll through the score to get the picture of a whole song.
3. Press 'Start' and begin singing along with the score.
4. The color of a note will change to green when the pitch you sing is correct. A red note will be displayed when your pitch is off.
5. Push 'Play' to listen to the song in the correct pitch.
=== FAQ ===
Q. The app does not seem to provide correct feedback.
A. There would be multiple possible factors causing it. Please check the following things first:
1) Even when you sing the correct pitch, if its timing is not quite right, the feedback will be affected. We recommend to try using a headset or earphones so that you can hear the metronome sound as background while you are singing.
2) The feedback could be affected by ambient noise. We recommend to use the app in a quiet room.