What if there was an app that could auto-magically track your budget for you? What if this app could capture your income/expenses based on incoming bank sms's? Say hello to Budget Buddy!!
Gone are the days of manually tracking your budget - let Budget Buddy do it for you.
How Budget Buddy Works: you tell Budget Buddy what your budget categories are (Groceries R2000, Eat Out R800, etc), and which words in your bank sms's links to which category (e.g PnP, Spar links to Groceries | KFC, Steers links to Eat Out). Budget Buddy then categorizes your incoming bank sms's into the correct category and tracks your spending against each category allowing you to see exactly where your money is spent.
1. Auto Capture Expenses from bank sms's
- Budget Buddy listens for incoming bank sms's and auto-magically create's the expense for you. Gone are the days of manually adding expenses.
2. Auto-categorize your expenses based on words in the bank sms
- Each budget category can be linked to multiple words for easy categorization of your expenses as they arrive via sms. You can also teach Budget Buddy how to categorize as your go along.
3. Split your expenses
- Allows you to split a expense if needed. For example PnP R400 = Groceries R300 & Clothes R100
4. Choose how want to track your spending
- Track your spending vs your Budget or Income.
5. Supports all major South African Banks
- Works with bank sms's from ABSA, Nedbank, FNB, Standard Bank, Capitec, Discovery Card, Woolworths Credit Card, Investec*, RMB*... more to come.
6. No Internet connection needed
- Budget Buddy does not require a internet connection.
7. Data securely stored on your device only
- All you budget/expense information is stored safely on your device only.
8. No bank logins details required
- Because not all of us are comfortable with sharing our bank logins.
9. Latest Bank Balance
- View your latest bank balance straight from within the app.
10. No Ads!!
- To save on your data costs - another way Budget Buddy helps you save ;)
*Please feel free to suggest improvements to Budget Buddy and please share it with others*
Like and share us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/budgetbuddyza/
TAGS: budget, budgeting, saving, sms, expenza, south africa, money, free, sms budgeting, smart budget, #BudgetBuddy, #BudgetBuddyZA