Road Bounce Ride Quality Measurement is a FREE app available on Android.
RoadBounce uses your phone Location, GPS and other sensors to correctly identify road condition while you drive your car! Record your experience, share, and start getting alerts for rough road patches while driving.
Why use RoadBounce:
* Spot potholes on busy routes and publish your recordings to social media
* Get 'Turbulence' alerts for the rough road patches while driving
* On an expedition to a remote place? Let your friends know how that road is
* Compare ride quality of different cars on same road
* Find performance of Tires over long duration
* Find ride quality at different speeds
* and much more..
How it works:
1. Start recording a new ride
2. Put the phone on dash of your car,
3. And just Start driving.
4. Click Stop when desired patch of the road is scanned
5. If you like what you see, share it with your friends and social circle!
1. Do NOT use your phone while driving! RoadBounce does not need you to use the phone screen while driving
2. A car is required to measure ride quality using RoadBounce. Usage of RoadBounce on Motorbike, Ship, Airplane, ATV, Submarine, Golf cart or on a SpaceShip is still under testing!
RoadBounce Ride Measurement Meter App is NOT a scientific tool to measure road condition and we do not take any such guarantee. However we do provide Enterprise software which works with calibrated vehicles and produces higher accuracy and IRI estimation. Contact us for more details
RoadBounce is a free, unsupported app. If you see an issue, or want to suggest an enhancement, please do let us know through comments and we will try our best to meet your expectations.
If you like the App, please rate us, it gives us a lot of encouragement.
* For the geeks and professionals:
RoadBounce is an 'Response Type Road Roughness measurement' tool, which co-relates function of the car movements with road surface quality to come up with fairly accurate and repeatable readings. Many variables such as Vehicle body type, speed, phone movement in 3D space (and more) are dynamically adjusted to, providing you repeatable, reproducible results across nearly all Mobile handsets and Cars.
RoadBounce technology is also available in an Enterprise version for Governments and Road contractors, which is more suitable for periodically monitoring road inventory with higher level of accuracy than this App.
For business enquiries:
Visit www.RoadBounce.com or email to email@example.com
Watch this short video to see RoadBounce in action: http://intro.roadbounce.com