This version didnt work until I set up my speakers again. Not sure why this required resetting the speakers, but it did work once that was done, and the Play-Fi Windows app also started to work after this updated the firmware on the speakers.
Used with my W7 and W9 speakers for months and had no problems. Launched app this morning and all favorite stations were gone. 😦 Would give it higher rating but losing favorites is not good.
W7 and w9 speakers sound great. app is poorly done. does not use native Pandora app. just plug ins which makes it hard to find music. speakers disconnect and have to be repaired. interruptions during songs. updates fail. need work.
This software is bad and you should feel bad
Does not work with Google Play Music. Will update to 5 stars when Play support happens.
• Amazon Music now supports listening to your purchased or uploaded music
• iHeartRadio now supports On Demand content for All Access subscribers
• Critical Listening mode now displays file information with bit depth and sampling frequency
• Improved Auto Reconnect: resumes faster, and now also recalls what was last playing
• Lots and lots of fixes and improvements
The remote control app for Samsung 'Wireless Audio – Multiroom' System
New generation sound booster! It will increase your speakers volume up to 20%!