Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
You will find RSS fees to the big cycling websites along with Twitter feeds from pro cyclists and UCI teams. I also included feeds from the Giro, Tour and Vuelta
Suggestions for new links are welcome!
New in 8:
- Added Cycling News RSS back! They finally fixed their feed!!!!
New in 7:
- Added News Now Cycling RSS
New in 6.1:
- Added Bike Rumor RSS
New in 6.0a:
- Fixed what Twitter broke
New in 6.0:
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Added link to Road.cc
- Added link to Reddit's Pro Peloton feed
- Changed background
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Deleted a dead link
- Added RSS feed to Bike Radar
- Added links to PEZ Cycling photos and daily distraction ;)
- Added links to sites I use to watch races
- Added Twitter feeds for all 19 UCI teams
Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
22 new races included:
- Tour de San Luis
- Dubai Tour
- Tour of Qatar
- Tour of Oman
- Vuelta a Andalucia
- Omloop Het Niewsblad
- Kuurne Bruxelles Kuurne
- Strade Bianche
- Roma Maxima
- Dwaars door Vlaanderen
- Criterium International
- 3daagse De Panne-Koksijde
- De Brabantse Pijl
- Giro del Trentino
- Tour of California
- Post Danmark Rundt
- Vuelta a Burgos
- Tour of Britain
- Milano Torino
- Giro dell'Emilia
- Paris Tours
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Découvrez le webzine 100% vélo qui privilégie l'analyse, les interviews,
les éclairages techniques et historiques du cyclisme.
- Retrouvez les actualités en temps réel des grands Tours (France,
Italie, Espagne), des grands classiques et de toutes les courses du World
- Accédez également au meilleur des autres disciplines vélo : Piste, VTT,
BMX et Cyclo Cross.
- Vivez les grandes courses en direct et accédez à tous les résultats et
classements ainsi qu'aux meilleures images et vidéos.
- Retrouvez les dernières actualités et les contenus exclusifs de Skoda,
partenaire officiel du Tour.
The Runtastic Road Bike Tracker app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start GPS tracking your bike tours, races,training rides and benefit from comprehensive analyses. Experience biking on a new level!
ROAD BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike rides via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the free Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
The free Bikemap app also helps you to navigate while on the road as it shows your current location and direction on an interactive map. On top of that you can also record your bike routes so that you can share them with your friends or the Bikemap community.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View all routes on the map including information about distance, description and rating
- View the interactive elevation profile of each route
- Show current location to navigate while cycling
- Record your bike routes and save them in your route collection - view them on your smartphone or on bikemap.net
- Share routes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Export routes as GPX files to use them on your GPS device
The 2014 Tour Tracker includes:
- Live video coverage of every stage
- Video replay of every stage
- Live text updates during the race
- GPS tracking and interactive maps and profiles
- Daily results and overall standings
- Stage previews and summaries
- Favorite rider selections
- Searchable team and rider listings
- Extended Time Trial coverage
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
The CyclingNews Tour Tracker will feature coverage before, during and after every day of all three Grand Tours! Basic free coverage will include...
• Previews of every stage of each race
• Detailed interactive routes & maps of each stage
• Team & rider details including jerseys, equipment & biographies
Go PRO and get the following AWESOME features...
• Live text commentary from cyclingnews.com
• GPS tracking of the race on maps and profiles
• Live situation on the road (breaks, time gaps)
• Live splits and finish times for time trials
• Daily finish-line results and results for each KOM / Sprint
• Full race standings for every jersey category
• Stage recaps at the end of each stage
• Fantastic photography from the road
• Post-Race rider biometric / power-meter analysis
• Full race replay of commentary and GPS tracking
• Ranking of riders based on time in break-aways
Vous pourrez rechercher ou découvrir les sorties VTT proches de vous ou n'importe où ailleurs en France. Si vous souhaitez planifier une sortie, vous pouvez également effectuer des recherches dans des plages de date précises.
Grâce à notre carte interactive, d'un coup d'œil, vous savez où et quand se déroulent les évènements. Vous trouvez rapidement la sortie de vos rêves !
Pour chaque sortie, découvrez les éléments indispensables à votre choix ou à votre planification. Les circuits, les tarifs, les informations fournies de l'organisateur, les contacts, les modalités d'inscription et la météo prévue se tiennent à votre disposition.
Le jour de la sortie enfin arrivé, laissez-vous guider par l'application jusqu'au point de départ grâce aux outils de navigation de votre smartphone.
Retrouvez toutes les sorties sur le site web de Sorties VTT : http://www.sortiesvtt.com/
Créé par Tekigo : http://www.tekigo.com/
You can study data for each pass like length, elevation, average slope, maximum altitude, difficulty, start and stop altitude ...
You can view profile and map for almost these passes: internet connection is required to access data.
Rate your favorite passes to find them quicker, write some comment about it...
See dashboard at startup, check climbed passes
You can do calculations usefull for cyclist like speed, time, climb speed, see bracket array ...
Think to try this app with demo version, because data import can take up to 3 minutes on the 15 minutes granted by Google for trying an app
Téléchargez l’Application des Sites VTT-FFC et profitez d’un système de géolocalisation des parcours et itinéraires labellisés par la Fédération Française de Cyclisme.
Retrouvez tous les sites avec leurs descriptifs et les parcours possibles, une cartographie vous permet de voir directement les sites les plus proches de là où vous êtes.
Toutes les infos pour rouler sereinement et en toute sécurité.
• See the complete pass from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• Use the interactive profile to check the gradient of the pass
• See the complete pass with the Street View Tour
• Watch a cycling video of the pass
• See pictures of the pass
• Watch a motor bike video of the pass
• Latest version of Google Earth for Android is needed to see the Google Earth Tours
• The Interactive Profile function works only with Android version 3 and above