Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
You will find RSS fees to the big cycling websites along with Twitter feeds from pro cyclists and UCI teams. I also included feeds from the Giro, Tour and Vuelta
Suggestions for new links are welcome!
New in 8:
- Added Cycling News RSS back! They finally fixed their feed!!!!
New in 7:
- Added News Now Cycling RSS
New in 6.1:
- Added Bike Rumor RSS
New in 6.0a:
- Fixed what Twitter broke
New in 6.0:
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Added link to Road.cc
- Added link to Reddit's Pro Peloton feed
- Changed background
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Deleted a dead link
- Added RSS feed to Bike Radar
- Added links to PEZ Cycling photos and daily distraction ;)
- Added links to sites I use to watch races
- Added Twitter feeds for all 19 UCI teams
Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
22 new races included:
- Tour de San Luis
- Dubai Tour
- Tour of Qatar
- Tour of Oman
- Vuelta a Andalucia
- Omloop Het Niewsblad
- Kuurne Bruxelles Kuurne
- Strade Bianche
- Roma Maxima
- Dwaars door Vlaanderen
- Criterium International
- 3daagse De Panne-Koksijde
- De Brabantse Pijl
- Giro del Trentino
- Tour of California
- Post Danmark Rundt
- Vuelta a Burgos
- Tour of Britain
- Milano Torino
- Giro dell'Emilia
- Paris Tours
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Découvrez le webzine 100% vélo qui privilégie l'analyse, les interviews,
les éclairages techniques et historiques du cyclisme.
- Retrouvez les actualités en temps réel des grands Tours (France,
Italie, Espagne), des grands classiques et de toutes les courses du World
- Accédez également au meilleur des autres disciplines vélo : Piste, VTT,
BMX et Cyclo Cross.
- Vivez les grandes courses en direct et accédez à tous les résultats et
classements ainsi qu'aux meilleures images et vidéos.
- Retrouvez les dernières actualités et les contenus exclusifs de Skoda,
partenaire officiel du Tour.
The program contains 3 sections:
- General information. Includes information about the kinds of bikes , the choice of bicycle parts , bicycle storage, transportation, bicycle , bicycle choice and its accessories , repair a punctured cameras, spokes have been laced wheels, maintenance tips and much more
- Service . This section contains important information on service : repair, lubrication , replacement of spare parts. Also in this section you can find useful information for experienced cyclists. For example , the pumping of hydraulic brakes , the service pin pedal stroke adjustment plug.
- Operation . It describes all the things that may come in handy when operating a bicycle.
We specifically selected only the best articles . The number of articles exceeds 200 . Planned regular updates and additions.
Application is made in a directory . Present search by category and within articles. To read the articles online is not needed, which is particularly useful for reading the information you need in the field.
Join the ranks of bikers ! Bicycle - good sports equipment that can support a form .
Got something to add? Want to see the article in the program? Write on email@example.com, we will consider all offers.
The Runtastic Road Bike Tracker app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start GPS tracking your bike tours, races,training rides and benefit from comprehensive analyses. Experience biking on a new level!
ROAD BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike rides via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the free Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
This application demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
When you repair and maintain your bike yourself, you do not have to spend time on handing in your bike to the bike shop.
You also save time because you do not have to go down to the bike shop to hand in your bike.
"Bike Repair" is the most detailed bike repair manual in Google play.
Every cyclist should know how to fix a tire; setup a motorcycle chain; patch a motorcycle passage; replace bicycle wheels, spokes, pedals, and handlebars; adjust motorcycle gears; and other bicycle repair jobs.
For each repair, we'll give how-to specifics, helpful illustrations, and a list of the materials and tools you'll need to get the job done.
You learn how to repair and maintain your own bike.
Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
You may save a lot of money when you repair and maintain your own bike.
Bike Repair: Apple, Motorola, Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy SIII, the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Note II, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, & more.
Moreover, Cycling is also a great way for children to exercise and keep their bodies fit. To teach children to be responsible for their possessions, it’s a good idea to teach them how to repair and maintain their bicycles.
You may always repair your bike – no matter where you are.
✓ How to Put On a Bicycle Chain
✓ How to Fix Stuck Bicycle Brakes
✓ How to Mend a Puncture in a Bike Tire
✓ How to Unwobble a Bicycle Rim
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
You can study data for each pass like length, elevation, average slope, maximum altitude, difficulty, start and stop altitude ...
You can view profile and map for almost these passes: internet connection is required to access data.
Rate your favorite passes to find them quicker, write some comment about it...
See dashboard at startup, check climbed passes
You can do calculations usefull for cyclist like speed, time, climb speed, see bracket array ...
Think to try this app with demo version, because data import can take up to 3 minutes on the 15 minutes granted by Google for trying an app
• See the complete pass from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• Use the interactive profile to check the gradient of the pass
• See the complete pass with the Street View Tour
• Watch a cycling video of the pass
• See pictures of the pass
• Watch a motor bike video of the pass
• Latest version of Google Earth for Android is needed to see the Google Earth Tours
• The Interactive Profile function works only with Android version 3 and above
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Detailed information about the location of hills cobblestone sections on the map. Other useful information, such as parkings, vip tents, … can easily be located on the map.
Stay up to date with every news updates done about the race.
Compete with your friends, compare your prediction and grab the win.
Cycling is a social experience, so it's possible for users to connect with their Facebook friends. During the race, you can easily see the location of your friends on the map.