The Qlipp Tennis Sensor allows every player to get an overview of their tennis game and easily compare and share with their friends. With real-time stroke feedback, players can quickly adapt and improve their game, during the game. The Qlipp Tennis Sensor can be easily attached on all tennis racquets. Just attach the sensor on any tennis racquet, connect to the app and track your game like never before.
- Connect the Qlipp Tennis Sensor to the app easily in seconds!
- The app will record every stroke and provide real-time stroke-by-stroke analysis as you play.
- Review how you performed at the end of the game with a detailed overview of all the recorded strokes.
- Video yourself play and watch slow-mo playback of any stroke recorded during the game.
- Track your progress, strengths and weaknesses with every recorded game!
Find out more:
Official website - https://www.qlipp.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/qlippsensor/
Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/QlippSensor/
Google+ - http://google.com/+QlippSensor
Get your QLIPP sensor at:
- Some older (2012 and earlier) Android devices might not be able utilize the QLIPP sensor to its full potential due to limitations of the Bluetooth hardware on the Android device.
- Requires the QLIPP sensor to work.
Location (only for Android 6.0 and above) - This is required by Android to search for nearby Bluetooth Low Energy devices, in our case, the QLIPP sensor.