Yahtzee + are the famous rolling dice games played all around the world. The classic games we all love, but now reinvented for Android.
You can play:
-- Single player.
-- Against a computer controlled opponent.
-- vs The highest Score, scored in the device.
* Three different types of rolling dices.
* Two languagues: Spanish and English.
* Awesome sounds.
* Fully customizable.
To roll the dice just touch the screen or move/shake the device to left or right. Just two random numbers are generated and displayed.
- Two Dice (12 eyes)
- Appealing 3D graphics and animation
- Is running smoothly, no crashes (latest Engine)
- Touch and Acceleration support
- Sound support
Keywords: pair of dice, dice cup, dice, die, party, boardgame, board game, casino, las vegas, atlanitc city, macao, cube, cubes, shakers, ivories, pair of dice, tombstones, Barbudi, Craps, Crabs, Craps shooting, Seven Eleven, Elf hoch, Espérance, Glückshaus, Lustige Sieben, Quinquenove, Shut the Box
☆ Main Features:
• up to 120 dice with different colors on the screen
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• adjustable dice size
• true physics
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• roll history
☆ Roll methods:
✔ repeatedly tap the screen
✔ tilt / shake your phone
✔ drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Rules of the game:
The purpose of the game is to reach 10.000 points.
A player can roll dice as long as he obtains points.
If a throw gives points, the paying dice can be put in reserve. The remaining dice can be relaunched or the player can decide to validate his points. Dice put in reserve cannot harmonize any more with the dice of the next throw.
If all the dice are paying, the player obtains a full hand. He keeps points accumulated during the previous full hand and must roll all the dice.
If a throw does not give points, the tour ends and the score obtained during precedents throw is lost.
To put a die in reserve, touch the die or move it in the superior zone of the carpet.
To remove a die of the reserve, move it in the playing zone. Only the dice of the current throw can be removed from the reserve.
Counting of points:
- Every 1 only one is worth 100 points.
- Every 5 only is worth 50 points.
- 2,3,4 and 6 only ones are worth nothing.
- A suite 1,2,3,4,5,6 in once throw, worth 1200 points.
- 3 pairs in once throw worth 600 points whatever the dice are forming the pairs.
- A three of a kind ( 3 identical dice) in once throw is 100 times worth the value of the die, safe for a three of a kind of 1 which is worth 1000 points.
- A square ( 4 identical dice) in once throw is 200 times worth the value of the die, safe for a square of 1 which is worth 2000 points.
- A flush ( 5 identical dice) in once throw is 400 times worth the value of the die, safe for a flush of 1 which is worth 4000 points.
- A sextet ( 6 identical dice) in once throw is 1000 times worth the value of the die, safe for a sextet of 1 which makes win directly the game.
Diverse options are proposed to pigment the game or to adapt the game to the rules which you are used to practising.
- Qualifying score: give the minimum score to achieve before being able to go into the game.
- Suite 1,2,3,4,5,6: modify the number of points for a suite obtained in once throw.
- 3 pairs: modify the number of points for 3 pairs obtained in once throw.
- End at exactly 10000: to win, it will be necessary to reach exactly 10000 points, you cannot validate the score if you exceed 10000 points.
Ten Thousand is a game like Farkle, Farkel, Zilch, Zonk, 5000, 10000, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Greed, and Squelch,
The most customizable game of Farkle anywhere.
If you want more rules added just email me. Android@UziTech.com
This is a single player or multiplayer game.
Play it at parties or against computers. Up to 6 players total.
Played since the 14th century, Farkle is a timeless game enjoyed all over the world. It is simple to learn and fun to play. Simply roll six dice and try to get the best score over 10 rounds. Test your luck and skill against players from all over the world.
Farkle is also called Farkel, Zonk, Zilch, 5000,10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Hot Dice, Greed, Squelch and Darsh.
We are constantly working on improving the game and your feedback is important.
You may reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- dice-box real throw simulation (also a throw button is available
- dice effects
- traditional Bolivian annotation sheet style
- official rules of Alalay cacho.
Tons of hours of fun guaranteed !
Some of SicBo's features include:
★ Place multiple bets from $1 to $1 million per hand
★ Includes 3 major casino variations: Macau, United Kingdom, and New Zealand
★ Customize your dice, dice cover, and table themes with your casino earnings
★ Compare yourself with players across the globe on multiple leaderboards
★ 25 levels of experience, 40+ achievements with additional cash bonuses
★ Introductory help for new players getting started
★ Statistics and gambling performance info
★ Great graphics on smartphones and tablets
SicBo is ad-supported software and requires Android 2.2+.
Please contact developer with any errors or bugs. Thanks! @GardenSquared