This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
The event provides an extraordinary opportunity for service buyers and suppliers to learn about current trends in the global outsourcing industry and to identify business opportunities. With the attendance of many regional and international companies and Trade and Investment Promotion Agencies, it constitutes a unique scenario to meet, network and engage with potential clients and trading partners, as well as to listen to some of the most influential professionals from the industry. This event has been held since 2011. First, Outsource2LAC was held in Montevideo, Uruguay and last year, the event was held in Medellin, Colombia where more than 600 global services companies from more than 20 Latin American and the Caribbean countries and from the United States, Ireland, Spain, France, Egypt, India and The Philippines attended the forum; more than 900 business meetings were held, and that businessmen did business for more than US$ 12 million.