Enter in two values from your Distance, Time, Pace and you can use this App to calculate the third. Easily calculate and compare between Miles, Kilometers, Meters, and Yards. Using this information the App will automatically calculate your Speed in MPH and KPH, Calories Burned and your predictions using Peter Riegel’s formula. Additionally each time you press one of the calculate buttons a record of it is stored in your history. This is a great feature as it allows you to keep track of weeks worth of workouts and training plans. The History will record the Date/Time, your Distance, Time, and Pace. To access your history go to the Calculate Tab, press the menu button, and select History.
Calories = Kilograms * Kilometers * 1.036
Peter Riegel’s formula: T2=T1*(D2/D1)^1.06
-It counts run average pace based on run distance and time
-It counts run time based on run distance and average pace
-It counts run distance based on run time and average pace
Run calculator can also show a table with split times on every mile.
You can choose between miles and kilometers
Features of Running Diary:
- record tracks (gps-data, time, track)
- insert training session manually
- show training session detail / illustrate gps-data in a map
- delete training
- edit equipment
- create equipment
- add alarms for equipments (distance or time in month)
- delete equipment
- edit equipment
- manage training type selection in the preferences
- twitter training
- show time and distance while running
- enable/disable equipment alarms
- (de)activate equipment
- supports kilometers and miles
- switch between covered distance, average pace and average speed
- export and import trainings, equipments and preferences
- show gps signal while recording
- set default equipment per training type
- statistics for the finished training sessions (per in-app-payment)
- calculation of the burned calories
- Backup all training data to Dropbox
- filtering the list of training sessions by training type
- Voice output while recording a training session
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
If you don't have a personal record, set yourself a time trial over a fixed distance. For the best estimate, record how long it takes you to run 1/3 or more of the distance of you target race. Then use the predictor to calculate your target race time.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Prepare for the race by saving your training results.
Enter running date, distance, time, pace and additional information for the current training.
Use your email to send training results (running distance and running time are entered by default).
With Running Coach's Clipboard, a few touches retrieve athletes from an internal database; events and associated splits are quickly selected; and a running printout tracks splits as runners go by. This clipboard of results can be stored, e-mailed and/or retrieved for later review or reference.
The Running Coach's Clipboard is ideal for anyone interested in Track and Field, Road Racing, Race Walking and/or Cross Country.
Released for the iPad in August of 2010, the Running Coach's Clipboard has become an indispensable tool for thousand of University, High School, Club and Grade School coaches in over 30 countries. The App is now available for Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch as well as the Macintosh), Microsoft Windows (Windows 8 and Window RT) and now for Android Devices.
Running Coach's Clipboard allows Coaches to setup all athletes for all events prior to a meet and then load them with a tap of a button. Events are selected using the fast/fun touch screen pickers and drop down controls.
Predefined race distances include all standard metric and yard distances from the indoor sprints to ultra-marathons; runs, walks, relays, XC, tri and biathlon; and gender support (boys, girls, men, women, mixed). Running Coach's Clipboard's intuitive interface requires no training . . . if you can use your touchpad, smart phone or computer and a stopwatch . . . you already know how to use the Running Coach's Clipboard.
Field events: High Jump, Pole Vault, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Shot Put, Discus Throw, Javelin Throw, Hammer Throw and Weight Throw Field Events Includes English to Metric and Metric to English conversion.
Attach photos of your athletes to the database, various timers and events . . . making it easier to identify runners, jumpers and throwers during a fast moving meet. A toggle switch provides for optional audible readout of stop watch times every 5 seconds.
Each Athlete Running a Relay Leg can be setup before a meet and then recorded individually on the Clipboard. A
Late Start Button - Miss the start of a race . . . you can now hit the late start button and specify how far behind you are . . . and the timers all adjust.
Comma Separated Value (CSV) export makes it easy to transfer your workouts and meet results to Spreadsheets (Excel or Number) or Databases.
The best-selling running book, Chi Running®, is now an Android app to help you run faster, easier, and injury-free. Created by Chi Running founder, Danny Dreyer, this app is feature-laden with Chi Running video lessons, audio coaching, guided runs, and a built-in metronome... great tools for you to always run your best.
You’ll learn the running technique that has helped hundreds of thousands to run relaxed, more efficiently, and pain-free. For beginning runners, weekend warriors, marathoners and speed demons alike, everyone's training program benefits from improved running technique.
Inspired by the relaxing, yet powerful movement from T'ai Chi, Danny has applied these principles to his coaching and ultra-marathon running with great success. You’ll get all the support you need to practice “intelligent movement”; using good technique to save your body from undue effort and injury. Danny’s voice will talk you through Guided Runs with audio focuses played at self-selected, repeating intervals. These audio and video lessons will help you achieve your running goals; whether to start running, run a PR, complete a half or full marathon, or run for the rest of your life without injury.
You'll track your distance, pace, caloric burn, and have maps of your running routes. Track your running history in the Workout Log and then share it with friends on FaceBook or Twitter.
Unique among running apps, the Chi Running® app is a complete coaching tool for improving your running technique and boosting your training.
Running never felt this good!
The Chi Run app features:
- 18 video lessons of the key Chi Running focuses
- A unique Guided Run feature - Chi Run audio focuses prompt you as you run
- Pick which of the 23 Chi Run Focuses you want to practice and choose from 5
selectable time intervals for reminders
- 4 different Guided Runs to choose from: Tempo, Intervals, Long Slow Distance (LSD),
- Built-in metronome with two different beat sounds
- Workout timer with pause and resume
- GPS mapping of running routes with miles (Km) marked
- Running history with daily run data: distance, pace, elevation gain, calories burned
- Weekly mileage totals displayed and stored
- Video and audio reminders of 8 Pre-run Body Looseners and 6 Post-run stretches
- Music fades when audio reminders play during your Guided Runs
- Separate volume settings for metronome and Chi Focuses
- Share your runs on FaceBook and Twitter
- Export your runs to Map My Run
- Track your distance in US/English or Metric units
- Perfect compliment to e-Chi Training, the ChiRunning Online Training Programs for 5K to Marathon
Note: Not available for tablets
Alle SportScheck Laufevents auf deinem Smartphone! Mit der SportScheck Laufsport Android App kannst du über dein Smartphone immer und überall auf das Online-Laufsportprogramm von SportScheck zugreifen. Melde dich an oder finde einfach andere Teilnehmer und Ergebnisse vergangener Laufevents. Wir zeigen dir Bilder der letzten Stadtläufe, vielleicht bist auch du dabei!
Mit den Trainingsplänen und Lauftipps von Nils Schuhmann machst du dich fit für deinen Stadtlauf! Acht verschiedene Pläne unterstützen dich bei der individuellen Vorbereitung. Die Lauftrainings für 5 km, 10 km und Halbmarathon sind jeweils auf Einsteiger, Fortgeschrittene und Laufprofis abgestimmt.
Die App bietet zusätzlich nützliche Tipps zur richtigen Ausrüstung. Wir zeigen dir, auf was du bei Schuhen, Bekleidung und Ausrüstung achten musst. Finde dazu einfach passende Produkte aus unserem Online-Sortiment.
Lade dir jetzt die neue SportScheck Laufsport App kostenlos herunter und sicher dir folgende Vorteile!
- SportScheck Laufsport-Events einfach finden und direkt anmelden
- du hast überall Zugriff auf Teilnehmer- und Ergebnislisten sowie die Impressionen des jeweiligen Events
- Lade dir deine Urkunde direkt herunter und teile dein Ergebnis via Facebook, Twitter oder Mail mit deinen Freunden
- absolviere individuelle Trainingspläne und mach dich fit für deinen Stadtlauf
- die Kalenderfunktion ermöglicht dir alle deine Laufaktivitäten direkt in deinem Kalender abzuspeichern
- hole dir Informationen und Tipps zur richtigen Laufausrüstung und stelle dir direkt dein Equipment zusammen
Get monthly access code from: http://runcalc.byledobiec.pl (the code can be downloaded to the application automatically).
· Post home or away scores as well as view scoring history.
· Access your USGA Handicap Index® quickly, view current Handicap Label and Handicap Index history, calculate your course handicap and search member peer review.
· Connect with CDGA member clubs, view member club directory, map directions to a club and contact a club.
· Keep up with the Chicago District Golf Association, contact the CDGA, lookup event and tournament information and view your CDGA membership(s) and Gold points (if applicable).
Feedback is welcome please email firstname.lastname@example.org or rate the app if you like it!
Runners Toolkit includes;
- Pace Calculator - Enter a distance and time and the app will tell you the average pace you need to run.
- Time Calculator - Enter a pace and distance and the app will tell you how long the run will take you.
- Age Grading - Enter a recent performance and your age to calculate your age graded percentage - this enables you to then compare performances across distances and ages.
- Race Time Predictor - Enter a recent race result to estimate future performances.
- Heart Rate Zones - Enter your max and resting heart rates to work out your Heart Rate Training Zones then email these to whoever you like!
- Calories Burned Calculator - Calculate how many calories you burned on a run
- View splits for any times/paces calculated in the Pace & Time Calculators and email these to whoever you like.
Note: This is not a GPS Tracker
- Trace a sport-activity
- Save routes
- Stats about speed, pace, distance, elevation and time
- View of the current, last and best workout on a route
- Audio response: Distance/duration of the current workout and distances to earlier workouts
With Catch Yourself, you can attack your best time again and again.
Now it is also possible to create powerlifting routines! The app calculates correct progression for your routine based on your current records. Check the screenshots!