Features of Running Diary:
- record tracks (gps-data, time, track)
- insert training session manually
- show training session detail / illustrate gps-data in a map
- delete training
- edit equipment
- create equipment
- add alarms for equipments (distance or time in month)
- delete equipment
- edit equipment
- manage training type selection in the preferences
- twitter training
- show time and distance while running
- enable/disable equipment alarms
- (de)activate equipment
- supports kilometers and miles
- switch between covered distance, average pace and average speed
- export and import trainings, equipments and preferences
- show gps signal while recording
- set default equipment per training type
- statistics for the finished training sessions (per in-app-payment)
- calculation of the burned calories
- Backup all training data to Dropbox
- filtering the list of training sessions by training type
- Voice output while recording a training session
Enter in two values from your Distance, Time, Pace and you can use this App to calculate the third. Easily calculate and compare between Miles, Kilometers, Meters, and Yards. Using this information the App will automatically calculate your Speed in MPH and KPH, Calories Burned and your predictions using Peter Riegel’s formula. Additionally each time you press one of the calculate buttons a record of it is stored in your history. This is a great feature as it allows you to keep track of weeks worth of workouts and training plans. The History will record the Date/Time, your Distance, Time, and Pace. To access your history go to the Calculate Tab, press the menu button, and select History.
Calories = Kilograms * Kilometers * 1.036
Peter Riegel’s formula: T2=T1*(D2/D1)^1.06
-It counts run average pace based on run distance and time
-It counts run time based on run distance and average pace
-It counts run distance based on run time and average pace
Run calculator can also show a table with split times on every mile.
You can choose between miles and kilometers
De app bevat de volgende calculatoren:
- Schema op maat: stel op basis van je eigen gegevens het ideale trainingsschema samen.
- Trainingsschema: van rustige duurloop tot en met tempo voor snelheidstrainingen, bereken jouw ideale tempo’s voor verschillende trainingsvormen.
- Wedstrijdtempo: bereken op basis van afstand en verwachte eindtijd jouw wedstrijdtempo per kilometer, per uur en per mijl.
- Eindtijd: bereken, gebaseerd op een reeds gelopen tijd, jouw eindtijd.
- Loopschema: bereken wat je per kilometer moet lopen om je verwachtte eindtijd te halen.
- Ideale gewicht: bereken jouw BMI.
- Leeftijdsindex: vergelijk jouw prestatie met atleten van allerlei leeftijden.
- Calorieverbruik: bereken hoeveel calorieën je verbruikt tijdens het lopen van een bepaalde afstand.
- Tussentijd > eindtijd: bereken aan de hand van tussentijden een eindtijd.
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
Alle SportScheck Laufevents auf deinem Smartphone! Mit der SportScheck Laufsport Android App kannst du über dein Smartphone immer und überall auf das Online-Laufsportprogramm von SportScheck zugreifen. Melde dich an oder finde einfach andere Teilnehmer und Ergebnisse vergangener Laufevents. Wir zeigen dir Bilder der letzten Stadtläufe, vielleicht bist auch du dabei!
Mit den Trainingsplänen und Lauftipps von Nils Schuhmann machst du dich fit für deinen Stadtlauf! Acht verschiedene Pläne unterstützen dich bei der individuellen Vorbereitung. Die Lauftrainings für 5 km, 10 km und Halbmarathon sind jeweils auf Einsteiger, Fortgeschrittene und Laufprofis abgestimmt.
Die App bietet zusätzlich nützliche Tipps zur richtigen Ausrüstung. Wir zeigen dir, auf was du bei Schuhen, Bekleidung und Ausrüstung achten musst. Finde dazu einfach passende Produkte aus unserem Online-Sortiment.
Lade dir jetzt die neue SportScheck Laufsport App kostenlos herunter und sicher dir folgende Vorteile!
- SportScheck Laufsport-Events einfach finden und direkt anmelden
- du hast überall Zugriff auf Teilnehmer- und Ergebnislisten sowie die Impressionen des jeweiligen Events
- Lade dir deine Urkunde direkt herunter und teile dein Ergebnis via Facebook, Twitter oder Mail mit deinen Freunden
- absolviere individuelle Trainingspläne und mach dich fit für deinen Stadtlauf
- die Kalenderfunktion ermöglicht dir alle deine Laufaktivitäten direkt in deinem Kalender abzuspeichern
- hole dir Informationen und Tipps zur richtigen Laufausrüstung und stelle dir direkt dein Equipment zusammen
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
The best-selling running book, Chi Running®, is now an Android app to help you run faster, easier, and injury-free. Created by Chi Running founder, Danny Dreyer, this app is feature-laden with Chi Running video lessons, audio coaching, guided runs, and a built-in metronome... great tools for you to always run your best.
You’ll learn the running technique that has helped hundreds of thousands to run relaxed, more efficiently, and pain-free. For beginning runners, weekend warriors, marathoners and speed demons alike, everyone's training program benefits from improved running technique.
Inspired by the relaxing, yet powerful movement from T'ai Chi, Danny has applied these principles to his coaching and ultra-marathon running with great success. You’ll get all the support you need to practice “intelligent movement”; using good technique to save your body from undue effort and injury. Danny’s voice will talk you through Guided Runs with audio focuses played at self-selected, repeating intervals. These audio and video lessons will help you achieve your running goals; whether to start running, run a PR, complete a half or full marathon, or run for the rest of your life without injury.
You'll track your distance, pace, caloric burn, and have maps of your running routes. Track your running history in the Workout Log and then share it with friends on FaceBook or Twitter.
Unique among running apps, the Chi Running® app is a complete coaching tool for improving your running technique and boosting your training.
Running never felt this good!
The Chi Run app features:
- 18 video lessons of the key Chi Running focuses
- A unique Guided Run feature - Chi Run audio focuses prompt you as you run
- Pick which of the 23 Chi Run Focuses you want to practice and choose from 5
selectable time intervals for reminders
- 4 different Guided Runs to choose from: Tempo, Intervals, Long Slow Distance (LSD),
- Built-in metronome with two different beat sounds
- Workout timer with pause and resume
- GPS mapping of running routes with miles (Km) marked
- Running history with daily run data: distance, pace, elevation gain, calories burned
- Weekly mileage totals displayed and stored
- Video and audio reminders of 8 Pre-run Body Looseners and 6 Post-run stretches
- Music fades when audio reminders play during your Guided Runs
- Separate volume settings for metronome and Chi Focuses
- Share your runs on FaceBook and Twitter
- Export your runs to Map My Run
- Track your distance in US/English or Metric units
- Perfect compliment to e-Chi Training, the ChiRunning Online Training Programs for 5K to Marathon
Note: Not available for tablets
· Post home or away scores as well as view scoring history.
· Access your USGA Handicap Index® quickly, view current Handicap Label and Handicap Index history, calculate your course handicap and search member peer review.
· Connect with CDGA member clubs, view member club directory, map directions to a club and contact a club.
· Keep up with the Chicago District Golf Association, contact the CDGA, lookup event and tournament information and view your CDGA membership(s) and Gold points (if applicable).
If you don't have a personal record, set yourself a time trial over a fixed distance. For the best estimate, record how long it takes you to run 1/3 or more of the distance of you target race. Then use the predictor to calculate your target race time.
****THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES A MOOV WEARABLE DEVICE****
Get yours at www.moov.cc
Moov utilizes cutting edge, precise motion sensor technology that interprets and recreates your movements in order to provide real-time feedback and actionable insights through Moov’s AI fitness coach, bringing your workout to a new level.
Connect your Moov to the app, strap Moov on your ankle, pick a program and go!
Moov Run incorporates 4 different programs to meet the needs of runners and walkers. Each program utilizes interval training to help burn more calories, and get you running faster and further distances.
Intervals are based on levels that will challenge the user. The higher the level, the more difficult the interval will be.
Challenge yourself to reach your full potential!
BRISK WALKING will challenge users with high cadence intervals. Fit for those looking to maximize their daily walks by increasing step count and calories burned.
RUNNING EFFICIENCY will train you to run further for the energy you expend and turn you into more efficient runner. Made for those who want to run long distance.
SPRINT INTERVALS will challenge users with high speed, high cadence intervals. This program is for those looking to get the most out of a quick workout.
SPEED ENDURANCE will coach you to run further and faster through intervals that challenge you to sustain a target pace. This program is for those looking to increase their personal running records in marathons, triathlons and other races.
Moov Run & Walk provides instant feedback during your workout by talking to you, and giving tips on how to improve.
Real-time information syncs from your Moov to the app. No plugin required! You can also see past runs and track your progress over time.
Share your latest achievements on Facebook.
Join the Moovment!
Learn more about Moov at www.moov.cc
Continued use of GPS can significantly decrease battery life.
Old phones like Nexus 4 need to restart to keep a stable connection in rare cases.
No registration required to use the app! No personal data required to backup your runs in the cloud! No ads! Absolutely FREE!
- GPS to get your position
- online view on map
- all Google Map styles supported
- current data such as speed, pace, distance, total time
- split list with split times (adjustable split distance)
- history with monthly totals
- runs can be safed in the cloud
- all time averages
- 6 selectable themes
This is a marathon finder events for marathonians around the world when it comes to finding marathon races.
We list the marathon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international marathons events in the world.
- International Events: Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and 10K event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the marathon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by month: you can filter the races Marathon, half marathon and ultramarathon races by Month.
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search marathon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about marathon:
The marathon is a long-distance running event with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles and 385 yards), usually run as a road race. The event was instituted in commemoration of the fabled run of the Greek soldier Pheidippides, a messenger from the Battle of Marathon to Athens.
The marathon was one of the original modern Olympic events in 1896, though the distance did not become standardized until 1921. More than 500 marathons are held throughout the world each year, with the vast majority of competitors being recreational athletes as larger marathons can have tens of thousands of participants
Now it is also possible to create powerlifting routines! The app calculates correct progression for your routine based on your current records. Check the screenshots!