Enter in two values from your Distance, Time, Pace and you can use this App to calculate the third. Easily calculate and compare between Miles, Kilometers, Meters, and Yards. Using this information the App will automatically calculate your Speed in MPH and KPH, Calories Burned and your predictions using Peter Riegel’s formula. Additionally each time you press one of the calculate buttons a record of it is stored in your history. This is a great feature as it allows you to keep track of weeks worth of workouts and training plans. The History will record the Date/Time, your Distance, Time, and Pace. To access your history go to the Calculate Tab, press the menu button, and select History.
Calories = Kilograms * Kilometers * 1.036
Peter Riegel’s formula: T2=T1*(D2/D1)^1.06
Features of Running Diary:
- record tracks (gps-data, time, track)
- insert training session manually
- show training session detail / illustrate gps-data in a map
- delete training
- edit equipment
- create equipment
- add alarms for equipments (distance or time in month)
- delete equipment
- edit equipment
- manage training type selection in the preferences
- twitter training
- show time and distance while running
- enable/disable equipment alarms
- (de)activate equipment
- supports kilometers and miles
- switch between covered distance, average pace and average speed
- export and import trainings, equipments and preferences
- show gps signal while recording
- set default equipment per training type
- statistics for the finished training sessions (per in-app-payment)
- calculation of the burned calories
- Backup all training data to Dropbox
- filtering the list of training sessions by training type
- Voice output while recording a training session
-It counts run average pace based on run distance and time
-It counts run time based on run distance and average pace
-It counts run distance based on run time and average pace
Run calculator can also show a table with split times on every mile.
You can choose between miles and kilometers
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
This is a marathon finder events for marathonians around the world when it comes to finding marathon races.
We list the marathon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international marathons events in the world.
- International Events: Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and 10K event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the marathon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by month: you can filter the races Marathon, half marathon and ultramarathon races by Month.
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search marathon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about marathon:
The marathon is a long-distance running event with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles and 385 yards), usually run as a road race. The event was instituted in commemoration of the fabled run of the Greek soldier Pheidippides, a messenger from the Battle of Marathon to Athens.
The marathon was one of the original modern Olympic events in 1896, though the distance did not become standardized until 1921. More than 500 marathons are held throughout the world each year, with the vast majority of competitors being recreational athletes as larger marathons can have tens of thousands of participants
"910 Running Coach is your running buddy!"
Please sign up before you can start using this app.
Features in v2.0
- application name: 910 Running Coach 2.0
- sharing: user interface design
- Heart rate monitor
- New interface
- New scheme
- Social media sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Whatsapp, Line
- BMI based on height and weight
- Kcal during running
- New feedback voice
- Music player is now using default device's music player
This simple application gives you control over running shoes exploitation. From now on you will always know how many more marathons you can complete without visiting shoe-shop.
- Configurable name, maximum distance and shoes photo,
- Progress bar with shoes exploitation level,
- Shoes cupboard,
- Trainings list.
i.Run is the next generation running coach for your phone!!
RUN LIKE A PRO!
i.Run provides all the information you need while running. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience during your training!
- Accurate values for speed, pace per mile, average per mile, record per mile, distance, current altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch yourself automatically move on the map and zoom in on your run with mile markers (red line)
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other runners. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available). For detailed analysis of your trips at home we recommend to upload your tracks to the portal www.gpsies.com at no charge.
- Suspend, pause, and resume for receiving calls or when you need to take a break
Based on countless tests and refinement we calculate all values with maximum precision of the built in GPS. It just works - out of the box.
For the full experience we recommend to use an armband for your Android Phone. That helps to easily check the map and your performance during a training. It also greatly improves GPS quality for highest precision.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including running trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while searching for a nice trail for your training: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping trails around the globe!
i.Run stores map data that has been loaded once. That saves battery during a training and allows you to preload the map when you are running in an area with no cellular connection or abroad.
This really brings running to the next level! i.Run makes perfect use of what a SmartPhone can do with GPS, connectivity and an amazing display.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The i.Run user base is thrilled by the mapped running trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
Prepare for the race by saving your training results.
Enter running date, distance, time, pace and additional information for the current training.
Use your email to send training results (running distance and running time are entered by default).
Get monthly access code from: http://runcalc.byledobiec.pl (the code can be downloaded to the application automatically).
START RUNNING is a 4-week training program that will turn you from a Michelin Man into an untiring running machine in a month’s time. Well, all right, you won’t be ready for a marathon, but you’ll really be able to run AND you’ll be enjoying it!
START RUNNING will put you on a schedule of 3 training sessions per week, each lasting about 30 minutes. An hour and a half of exercise a week is pretty manageable, even if you’re an extremely busy person. Besides, the workouts are so conveniently arranged that you’ll be looking forward to your next training session!
The program is based on interval training, which is a combination of running, jogging, walking and resting, so you’ll develop a running body and improve your lung capacity quickly and comfortably. You’ll be amazed at the changes in your body and abilities after only 4 weeks!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to start running!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Based on the study of times and distances covered by professional football players on their matches, this application combines all the passion of football with a varied interval training (fartlek).
From now on, with FootballRace, turn your training routine into an exciting game that will make it even more effective!.
If you don't have a personal record, set yourself a time trial over a fixed distance. For the best estimate, record how long it takes you to run 1/3 or more of the distance of you target race. Then use the predictor to calculate your target race time.
Now it is also possible to create powerlifting routines! The app calculates correct progression for your routine based on your current records. Check the screenshots!