Enter in two values from your Distance, Time, Pace and you can use this App to calculate the third. Easily calculate and compare between Miles, Kilometers, Meters, and Yards. Using this information the App will automatically calculate your Speed in MPH and KPH, Calories Burned and your predictions using Peter Riegel’s formula. Additionally each time you press one of the calculate buttons a record of it is stored in your history. This is a great feature as it allows you to keep track of weeks worth of workouts and training plans. The History will record the Date/Time, your Distance, Time, and Pace. To access your history go to the Calculate Tab, press the menu button, and select History.
Calories = Kilograms * Kilometers * 1.036
Peter Riegel’s formula: T2=T1*(D2/D1)^1.06
-It counts run average pace based on run distance and time
-It counts run time based on run distance and average pace
-It counts run distance based on run time and average pace
Run calculator can also show a table with split times on every mile.
You can choose between miles and kilometers
Features of Running Diary:
- record tracks (gps-data, time, track)
- insert training session manually
- show training session detail / illustrate gps-data in a map
- delete training
- edit equipment
- create equipment
- add alarms for equipments (distance or time in month)
- delete equipment
- edit equipment
- manage training type selection in the preferences
- twitter training
- show time and distance while running
- enable/disable equipment alarms
- (de)activate equipment
- supports kilometers and miles
- switch between covered distance, average pace and average speed
- export and import trainings, equipments and preferences
- show gps signal while recording
- set default equipment per training type
- statistics for the finished training sessions (per in-app-payment)
- calculation of the burned calories
- Backup all training data to Dropbox
- filtering the list of training sessions by training type
- Voice output while recording a training session
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
With Running Coach's Clipboard, a few touches retrieve athletes from an internal database; events and associated splits are quickly selected; and a running printout tracks splits as runners go by. This clipboard of results can be stored, e-mailed and/or retrieved for later review or reference.
The Running Coach's Clipboard is ideal for anyone interested in Track and Field, Road Racing, Race Walking and/or Cross Country.
Released for the iPad in August of 2010, the Running Coach's Clipboard has become an indispensable tool for thousand of University, High School, Club and Grade School coaches in over 30 countries. The App is now available for Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch as well as the Macintosh), Microsoft Windows (Windows 8 and Window RT) and now for Android Devices.
Running Coach's Clipboard allows Coaches to setup all athletes for all events prior to a meet and then load them with a tap of a button. Events are selected using the fast/fun touch screen pickers and drop down controls.
Predefined race distances include all standard metric and yard distances from the indoor sprints to ultra-marathons; runs, walks, relays, XC, tri and biathlon; and gender support (boys, girls, men, women, mixed). Running Coach's Clipboard's intuitive interface requires no training . . . if you can use your touchpad, smart phone or computer and a stopwatch . . . you already know how to use the Running Coach's Clipboard.
Field events: High Jump, Pole Vault, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Shot Put, Discus Throw, Javelin Throw, Hammer Throw and Weight Throw Field Events Includes English to Metric and Metric to English conversion.
Attach photos of your athletes to the database, various timers and events . . . making it easier to identify runners, jumpers and throwers during a fast moving meet. A toggle switch provides for optional audible readout of stop watch times every 5 seconds.
Each Athlete Running a Relay Leg can be setup before a meet and then recorded individually on the Clipboard. A
Late Start Button - Miss the start of a race . . . you can now hit the late start button and specify how far behind you are . . . and the timers all adjust.
Comma Separated Value (CSV) export makes it easy to transfer your workouts and meet results to Spreadsheets (Excel or Number) or Databases.
****THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES A MOOV WEARABLE DEVICE****
Get yours at www.moov.cc
Moov utilizes cutting edge, precise motion sensor technology that interprets and recreates your movements in order to provide real-time feedback and actionable insights through Moov’s AI fitness coach, bringing your workout to a new level.
Connect your Moov to the app, strap Moov on your ankle, pick a program and go!
Moov Run incorporates 4 different programs to meet the needs of runners and walkers. Each program utilizes interval training to help burn more calories, and get you running faster and further distances.
Intervals are based on levels that will challenge the user. The higher the level, the more difficult the interval will be.
Challenge yourself to reach your full potential!
BRISK WALKING will challenge users with high cadence intervals. Fit for those looking to maximize their daily walks by increasing step count and calories burned.
RUNNING EFFICIENCY will train you to run further for the energy you expend and turn you into more efficient runner. Made for those who want to run long distance.
SPRINT INTERVALS will challenge users with high speed, high cadence intervals. This program is for those looking to get the most out of a quick workout.
SPEED ENDURANCE will coach you to run further and faster through intervals that challenge you to sustain a target pace. This program is for those looking to increase their personal running records in marathons, triathlons and other races.
Moov Run & Walk provides instant feedback during your workout by talking to you, and giving tips on how to improve.
Real-time information syncs from your Moov to the app. No plugin required! You can also see past runs and track your progress over time.
Share your latest achievements on Facebook.
Join the Moovment!
Learn more about Moov at www.moov.cc
Continued use of GPS can significantly decrease battery life.
Old phones like Nexus 4 need to restart to keep a stable connection in rare cases.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
"910 Running Coach is your running buddy!"
Please sign up before you can start using this app.
Features in v2.0
- application name: 910 Running Coach 2.0
- sharing: user interface design
- Heart rate monitor
- New interface
- New scheme
- Social media sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Whatsapp, Line
- BMI based on height and weight
- Kcal during running
- New feedback voice
- Music player is now using default device's music player
This is a marathon finder events for marathonians around the world when it comes to finding marathon races.
We list the marathon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international marathons events in the world.
- International Events: Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and 10K event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the marathon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by month: you can filter the races Marathon, half marathon and ultramarathon races by Month.
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search marathon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about marathon:
The marathon is a long-distance running event with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles and 385 yards), usually run as a road race. The event was instituted in commemoration of the fabled run of the Greek soldier Pheidippides, a messenger from the Battle of Marathon to Athens.
The marathon was one of the original modern Olympic events in 1896, though the distance did not become standardized until 1921. More than 500 marathons are held throughout the world each year, with the vast majority of competitors being recreational athletes as larger marathons can have tens of thousands of participants
If you don't have a personal record, set yourself a time trial over a fixed distance. For the best estimate, record how long it takes you to run 1/3 or more of the distance of you target race. Then use the predictor to calculate your target race time.
Triathlon finder events for triathletes around the world when it comes to finding triathlon races.
We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international triathlons events in the world.
- International Events: IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, World Triathlon Series, Triathlon World Cup, 5i50, Xterra,CAMTRI, Half, Sprint triathlon, Super Sprint triathlon, Ironkids, Iron girls, multi sports festivals, some Duathlon, Para triathlon.
Event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by country: you can filter the races by country or continent pressing on the map
• Triathlon in North America (especially US triathlons and Mexico triathlon)
• Triathlon in South America(especially Brasil triathlons and Argentina triathlon)
• Triathlon in Europe (especially UK , France, Italy and Spain triathlons)
• Triathlon in Africa (especially South Africa triathlons, Uganda Triathlons, Mauritius Triathlons, Morocco triathlons)
• Triathlon in Asia and Middle East (specially Japan Triathlons , China Triathlons, Hong Kong Triathlons,Singapore Triathlons,Thailand Triathlons,Vietnam Triathlons,Malaysia Triathlons,Indonesia Triathlons)
• Triathlon in Australasia or Oceania (specially Australia and New Zealand triathlon)
- Marathon International races app: You have access to this app for Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and International Event information
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search triathlon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about triathlon:
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the swim, cycle, and run components.
Triathlon races vary in distance. According to the International Triathlon Union, and USA Triathlon, the main international race distances are:
Sprint Distance; 750-meter (0.47-mile) swim, 20-kilometer (12-mile) bike, 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) run
Intermediate (or standard) distance; commonly referred to as the "Olympic distance": 1.5-kilometer (0.93-mile) swim, 40-kilometer (25-mile) bike, 10-kilometer (6.2-mile) run
Long Course; commonly referred to as 70.3 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 113.1 km) or the 'half-Ironman'; 1.9-kilometer (1.2-mile) swim, 90-kilometer (56-mile) bike, and a 21.1-kilometer (13.1-mile) run (half marathon)
Ultra Distance; commonly referred to as 140.6 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 226.2 km) or the 'Ironman'; 3.8-kilometer (2.4-mile) swim, 180.2-kilometer (112.0-mile) bike, and a 42.2-kilometer (26.2-mile) run (full marathon)
The most recognized branded Ultra Distance is the Ironman triathlon also known as "long distance”or Full
Half also known as "middle distance", "70.3" (total miles traveled), or "half-ironman".
Olympics or standards also known as "international distance", "standard course", or "short course"
Now it is also possible to create powerlifting routines! The app calculates correct progression for your routine based on your current records. Check the screenshots!