Tired of waiting in line to buy a pass or fumbling for change to ride the bus? TouchPass lets you buy passes and other fare products with a few taps on your mobile device anytime, anywhere, for any participating agency. Once you’ve purchased a fare product, simply show the QR code on the TouchPass Home Screen to the TouchPass Reader on the bus and you’re on your way. No more coins or bills. No more asking for transfer slips. TouchPass keeps track of your transfers and even provides a countdown clock to let you know when your transfers or passes are about to expire.
With TouchPass you can:
1. Create an account
2. Buy passes and stored value for any participating agency
3. Pay fares
4. See the status of all fare products in your account
5. Update your account details
6. Set and change autoload services
7. View transaction history
8. Set and change automated alerts
9. Manage payment information
10. View the TouchPass FAQs
The TouchPass app by Delerrok makes riding the bus easier.
TouchPass Transit is already used by passengers of:
* The Rogue Valley Transportation District (RVTD, Medford, OR)
* SporTran (Shreveport, LA)
* Cascades East Transit (CET, Bend, OR)
* Falls Ride (Wichita Falls, TX)
* and more coming soon...
Important Note: Due to lack of support for security protocols required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), the TouchPass app is NOT compatible with mobile devices using Lollipop (version 5.1) or any earlier version of the Android operating system.