Browse and rate popular gluten free products!
Now also try Recipes Beta! Search for and view gluten free recipes from across the web!
You can search for recipes by name, ingredient, etc. The search feature is under the menu (press the menu key).
Please see the donation version in the market if you wish to support. This version will remain free and complete.
New phones are being release weekly and it is impossible to test with every new model. Please email the developer with any issues. Thanks. Phones known to have issues: HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire, HTC Desire HD. I am working on compatibility for these.
If you feel a recipe is not safe, please email the developer with the recipe title and why it should be removed. Thanks.
New features in 2.0.0: Search, add favorites, share, and faster load times
-- On-the-go access to thousands of personal, user-submitted Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS.
-- Reviews of restaurants, bakeries, markets, hotels/resorts, B&Bs, cruises, and even colleges -- in the U.S. and around the world
-- Map each business and link to their website
-- Social sharing
-- Dedicated pages for chain restaurants offering GF Menus, with links to their menus, locations, coupons, and more
-- near2there reminder service to alert you when you're near one of your "must try" restaurants
-- Calendar with GF events around the country
-- Coupons offered by GF-friendly restaurants
-- Link to recent Gluten Free Travel Blog posts
-- Live Streaming Gluten Free News
-- Community forum for sharing gluten free news with other users
It has all you need for a gluten free diet that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein composite found in wheat (including kamut and spelt), barley, rye and triticale. A gluten-free diet is the only medically accepted treatment for celiac disease. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease attacking the small intestine due to the presence of gluten. Dermatitis herpetiformis (DH) is a form of celiac disease in which gluten causes the immune system to attack the skin; therefore a gluten-free diet is essential. People with these diseases are considered gluten intolerant. There is a minority of people who suffer from wheat intolerance alone and are tolerant to gluten. Gluten sensitivity is another reason people will choose to go gluten-free.
We will continue updating this application with new recipes on a regular basis.
• For Members - A searchable Food and Drink Directory listing thousands of products suitable for a gluten-free diet. With scan, search and category listings to choose from, shopping for your gluten-free diet has never been easier.
• For Members – A searchable Eating Out Venue Guide with a range of cuisines and venue types offering food for the gluten-free diet. Use your location services to find venues near you and the app will take you there.
• A Label Guide to help you understand food labelling, support your shopping and help you choose food from the mainstream supermarket aisles.
• A Gluten-free Checklist which guides you through those foods that are gluten-free, those you need to check and those which contain gluten.
• Eating out tips so you can eat more easily using our hints and tips, including questions to ask and things to check to safeguard your health.
• Latest news from Coeliac UK.
• Information about Coeliac UK and how to contact us.
"Love the ease of use"
You love eating Kentucky Fried Chicken but you’re on a gluten free diet. Is there anything on their menu that you can eat?
What about your children? The doctor has suggested a gluten allergy might be at the root of some problems. But they’re kids; they like to go to McDonalds, just like all of their friends do.
Don’t deprive yourself or your family when faced with a gluten free diet. There’s just no need for it when you can download Gluten Free Fast Food to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. This handy, quick reference shows you the gluten free options at your favorite fast food restaurants.
Standing in line at your local Dairy Queen, scanning the menu and wondering if there’s anything there that you can eat? Don’t worry, just open up the Gluten Free Fast Food app and you’ll know instantly what they offer that fits your special diet.
Go ahead and enjoy picking up something yummy at Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Arby’s and a ton of other establishments that you love to frequent. These eateries cater to the masses and also to those, like you, who eat gluten-free. You are a valued customer and more and more places are putting great food on their menu that’s safe for you to eat when avoiding gluten.
You can treat yourself to a Chargrilled Chicken Fillet at Chick-Fil-A, a Low Carb Thickburger at Hardee’s, or Fresh Apple Fries at Burger King. Food doesn’t have to be boring just because it lacks gluten!
Look at some of the features you get in Gluten Free Fast Food:
* Really easy to use, attractive interface
* Find out instantly what gluten-free menu items are available from each of the most popular fast food restaurants
* Always have a handy, ready resource and reference at your fingertips – take it with you when you go out to dine
You may be eating gluten free but you have choices, lots of them. Thanks to this app, you’ll know what and where they are.
Download Gluten Free Fast Food now and treat yourself and your family to a meal out at your favorite eatery tonight.
*Always double-check with food provider; our information comes from their websites, but is subject to change/inaccuracies.
If you can't eat wheat or gluten and you're out and about and need to find somewhere to eat, the Coeliac Map is here to help. Features user-submitted reviews of Coeliac friendly venues around the UK and further afield.
If you know of somewhere great, or somewhere to avoid, please please submit it to the map, either using the android app, or on the website. Share the knowledge you have to help other Coeliacs.
Some of the features in our app include:
* Powered by our extensive curated database of gluten-free friendly businesses, NOT a web search
* Database includes not only restaurants, but also bakeries, coffee houses, resorts, grocers, caterers and more
* View businesses on a map or listed by proximity
* Easily search different locations
* You can browse by business type and/or business name
* You can even browse for gluten free pizza!
* You can exclude chains
* You can suggest a business
* Read reviews and ratings by the gluten-free community
* View gluten-free restaurant menus (available for over 12,300+ locations!)
* Call the business on your phone
* View their website
B = Bakery
C = Caterer/Chef
D = Dessert
G = Grocer
H = Hospital
J = Coffee/Java
R = Restaurant
P = For your pet
V = Vacation/Resort
Check out user-submitted reviews from around the world of where you can eat, shop and stay if you can't eat gluten and if you have suggestions of your own, please submit to the site and help to spread the word! We are always growing our database of suggestions so apologies if no good for your current location but please help us rectify that and suggest anywhere you do find.
This app allows you to search our comprehensive database of Aussie gluten free businesses by name, food type or location.
- Browse our entire web database quickly and easily from your mobile phone.
- Instantly find a place to eat nearby by pressing "GF Near Me".
- Add GF businesses to your contact book for offline look-up.
- Get directions to your favourite GF restaurants and shops (GPS required).
- Find websites to purchase GF goods online.
It's good for your diet plan.
Such as :
Chermoula kingfish with moroccan beans
Tandoori lamb cutlets with bombay potatoes
Roasted chat potato and herb salad
Chicken and mango salad
Roast marmalade chicken with winter salad
Grilled eggplant with feta, walnuts and honey dressing
Lemon, basil and ricotta risotto
Paprika chicken with quinoa tabbouleh
Pork with pan fried apples
Braised broad beans
Jaffa crepe stack
Oysters with mango & basil salsa
Wheat-free prawn, tomato & olive pasta
Haloumi, tomato, cucumber and mint salad
Panna cotta with pawpaw in lime syrup
Highlight Feature :
Less Size App
Fast & easy to Read
Lightweight your phone, Load data from could.
Less button and menu, Easy to use
Now We have 1400+ Gluten Free recipes menus. If you like diet food and like gluten free food in this app we will append more.
Please enjoy your meal with The Gluten Free Recipes App.
Plus, browse our great collection of gluten free recipes and save them to your phone.
We also plan to bring you many more innovations in the future.
Those of us who are gluten-sensitive or have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease know just how difficult it is when faced with the prospect of dining out with friends and family. This Android App has been designed to make it easier for you to not only find a safe, gluten free place to eat but to easily pick out those items that are Gluten Free.
This incredible Gluten Free Recipe app has all the gluten free recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find over 165 delicious Gluten Free recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to they type of dish you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, plus you can save your favorite recipes for easy reference later!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Breakfast & Brunch
* Main Dish Recipes
* Gluten-Free Breads
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect pumpkin recipe you're looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy Gluten Free are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Gluten Free Recipe app today!