Glitch with Android Pay When attempting to pay with Android Pay app I repeatedly was directed to a screen telling me that in order to continue I had to use fingerprint recognition even though I had never set up Android Pay to use fingerprint recognition. Ridiculously frustrating. I had to uninstall the app and reinstall and lo and behold it allowed me to use it without the fingerprint. Please fix this glitch.
Love that you can pay with cash This is my fav delivery ap for the rewards points and because it gives you to option to pay in cash.
It is a good app with a rewards system Worked when GrubHub was down
Quick and easy Easy to use and very convenient
Finger Freedom I love that I have the freedom to tap on a menu item and Presto! Grub arrives! I work 12 hours per day, 7 days per week while deployed. Love the convienace.
Great Service Wish there were more options in my area . I would use them much more often. Definitely better then Eat24.
What’s new? Pretty much everything, so you’re in for a treat even if you tried old versions of the app in the past.
- Redesigned for faster performance
- Slick transitions and less load times
- Improved touchscreen sensitivity
- Works with Smart Lock, so less worrying about passwords
- New menu features help you jump around big menus
- Filter by cuisine to find what you’re craving
- Log in with Facebook or Google
- Check out with Android Pay or Venmo