The Dell Mobile Management Agent simplifies the Android device enrollment process for both corporate and employee owned devices. The Dell Mobile Management Agent enables the following:
▪ Simplified Over-The-Air registration
▪ Centralized Over-The-Air policy enforcement of security, corporate access and application policies
▪ Group/User/Device-based policy management
▪ Visibility into corporate Enterprise App Store policies
▪ GPS Location Tracking
▪ Compromised Device detection
NOTE: Dell Mobile Management Agent requires authentication to the Dell Management Console. Consult with your IT organization for further details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Mobile Workspace. The Mobile Workspace application requires a Microsoft Exchange environment, and a subscription to the cloud based Dell EMM service. Minimum changes to configurations of local infrastructure may be needed to provide access to the corporate intranet (see www.dell.com/emm for more details).
Mobile Workspace is a secure mobile productivity suite that increases employee access to corporate data and applications without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It includes the core essential applications needed to conduct business while being mobile. All data sent to / from the application and all data that resides within the application is protected and secured using industry standard security encryption techniques.
From a single application, employees can enjoy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, the corporate intranet, and documents whether on or off line, without compromising privacy.
The Mobile Workspace is an enterprise-managed application. IT Admins are able to define the rules and policies by which enterprise data can be used within the Mobile Workspace, while users do not give up rights to the device. IT admins can remote lock, wipe and perform operations such as passcode policies within the application, but does not have authority to manage, control or monitor the device.
• Email - Easily manage your corporate email from your smart phone. You can view, edit, and even save email attachments securely within your Mobile Workspace. Stay productive even when you’re not connected to the network – any changes you make to your mail folder will synchronize when you get reconnected.
• Calendar -Integrated calendar functionality enables you to keep track of your meetings. Manage calendar requests, create and edit meeting notices, and view attachments while on the go. Notifications keep you informed of important events in your day.
• Contacts - Collaborate with your colleagues and customers. Your phone or tablet now has access to all of your corporate contacts. You can add new contacts, or reach out to existing contacts by email, voice, or messaging.
• Browser -Securely access corporate applications and data behind the firewall with your secure browser. Simply launch the browser and point it to your intranet resources. Rest assured that any files you download are stored safe and secure in the Mobile Workspace.
• Organize the files you’ve downloaded and saved from your Workspace email, calendar or browser. Find, manage, create and edit documents, even when you are offline.
Eventos, Pontos de interesse, e vídeos são alguns dos atrativos deste app.
Mais uma novidade da Dell Latino Americana para colaboradores nacionais e internacionais.
Baixe o app e se mantenha informado durante a copa do mundo FIFA 2014!
- Support HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Fujitsu server
- Search warranty by serial# or service tag#
- Model, warranty level, provider, purchase date, expiration date (depends on vendor)
- Scan server service tag (bar code) by mobile camera
- Email warranty search result
* No registration required free app from InfraDog Server Mobile Admin family
* No third party advertisement
* Availability of the warranty information depends on manufacturer provided service and may NOT be guaranteed
* Need full server monitoring and remote access on mobile please search InfraDog Server Mobile Admin in google play
This application must be used in conjunction with Dell ClearPass QuickConnect server side software deployed in your organization. After installing the application navigate to the URL provided by your organization to start automatic configuration of your device.
For more information visit http://www.dell.com.
The app is designed to enhance the experience of the attendee by putting the following features and information at their fingertips:
+ full event schedule
+ speaker listings
+ social networking
+ lots, lots, more...
Download the free app today.
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used whilst offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
1. Submit claims for incentives Quarterly
2. Instant review of rewards calculation and eligibility
3. View running promotion programs
4. In touch on latest product launches and events
5. So much more….
* Increases the resale value of the phone. Now your phone can work with over 400 carriers worldwide.
* Reduce Roaming Fees. If visiting another country use their popular sim card
* Switch Providers you may have a better rate.
* Its Greener. Use your phone for backup on the carrier your with now rather then throwing it out.
* Once your phone is unlocked with us, it is permanent
is it easy to input the unlock code?
Absosultely if you can dial a phone number, you can put in your unique unlock code for your phone. Instructions are included with every order.
Power on your Dell mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card. Enter your Dell unlock code you attained earlier. Your Dell mobile phone should now be unlocked and may automatically reboot. If you need any additional help on how to unlock your Dell Streak GSM cell phone, then please feel free to leave a question or comment!
Potrete collegarvi a TripAdvisor per leggere o lasciare una vostra recensione.
Infine, restate sempre aggiornati, collegandovi alla pagina Facebook dell'oro dell'Etna: eventi, promozioni e tante news vi aspettano.
More from developer
Supported Dell Printers:
- Dell Color Laser Printers: 1235cn, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf, C1765nfw, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn, 2150cdn, 2155cn, 2155cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, 3010cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3130cnd, C3760n, C3760dn, C3765dnf, 5110cn, 5130cdn, c5765dn, 7130cn, C7765dn
- Dell Mono Laser Printers: 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw, B1260dn, B1265dnf, B1265dfw, 1710n, 1720dn, 1815dn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, B2375dnf, B2375dfw, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dn, B3465dnf, 5210n, 5230n, 5230dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7330dn.
- Dell Inkjets: V525w, V725w
Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Documents: Word documents (.doc and .docx files), Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files), Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files), PDF documents, Google Docs
- Images: Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Others: Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files), Contacts, Calendars, Gmail, SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty
Use the Quick Resource Locator (QRL) to get immediate access to extensive system information and detailed how-to videos using your smartphone and a model specific QR code on Dell PowerEdge servers. Be more efficient and effective managing your data center hardware with the information you need, when you need it.
The Quick Resource Locator gives IT professionals the power to do more!
* Step by Step service videos for system components
* Searchable Owner’s manual formatted for mobile viewing
* LCD error code look-up tool
* Service Tag look-up tool providing warranty and original configuration details
* Intelligent search feature for all support content
* Direct link to contact Dell support
* Embedded QR scanner
* System electrical overview
* System icon legend
(Only supported on 12th Generation PowerEdge products)
Note: this product requires the Dell KACE K1000 Appliance 5.5 or higher to operate, and some functionality is only available on K1000 6.0 and higher.
K1000 GO provides the following capabilities to systems administrators:
- Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
- Create, review, update, delete and resolve service desk tickets
- Call or email from within service desk tickets
- Attach photos to ticket comments
- View detailed inventory information and drill down
- Distribute managed installs
Additionally, non-administrator users using the mobile app to log into K1000 v6.0+ appliances can:
• Create, review, update, or clone service desk tickets
• Attach photos to ticket comments
• Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
• Call or e-mail from within service desk tickets
• Read knowledge base articles
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM
With the Dell SecureWorks Mobile App you can:
* Quickly respond to security incidents on your mobile device
* Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
* Contact the Dell SecureWorks Secure Operations Centers 24/7/365
* Get the latest threat intelligence from our award winning Counter Threat Intelligence (CTU) team
Dell World 2013 is held in Austin, Texas, Dec. 11-13, at the Austin Convention Center. For more information visit www.DellWorld.com.
Please read the Dell Privacy Statement regarding Customer and Online User Information for details on Dell sites and services you use: http://content.dell.com/us/en/gen/policies-privacy.aspx.
Dell’s new PartnerDirect mobile channel app lets you provide fast, accurate service to your clients. Register a deal with Dell anytime you like, faster than ever before. Simply create a deal in Dell PartnerDirect from your Android phone, then enter deal information, add products and save it as a draft. Review your draft and change product details before submitting a final deal to Dell. From the Dell PartnerDirect dashboard, you can view the status of all the Dell deals in your pipeline. Dell PartnerDirect lets you search products in the Dell catalog or select from recently used products. Keep the details of all your Dell deals right in the palm of your hand.
Use the Dell PartnerDirect app to:
• Register a deal fast: Register a deal, add products and submit to Dell in a few clicks.
• View deal status: Monitor the status of every Dell deal you’ve created.
• Search any deal: A fully-functional search lets you review all your registered Dell deals.
• Get instant alerts: When a deal is about to expire, you’ll be alerted promptly.
• Save a draft: Fill in deal details, then save it as a draft until you’re ready to submit it to Dell.
• View your dashboard: Get a quick glance at all the Dell deals in your pipeline on the Quick View Dashboard.
Offer a new level of customer service! It’s just one quick, free download away. Get the Dell PartnerDirect app now.