The Dell Mobile Management Agent simplifies the Android device enrollment process for both corporate and employee owned devices. The Dell Mobile Management Agent enables the following:
▪ Simplified Over-The-Air registration
▪ Centralized Over-The-Air policy enforcement of security, corporate access and application policies
▪ Group/User/Device-based policy management
▪ Visibility into corporate Enterprise App Store policies
▪ GPS Location Tracking
▪ Compromised Device detection
NOTE: Dell Mobile Management Agent requires authentication to the Dell Management Console. Consult with your IT organization for further details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Mobile Workspace. The Mobile Workspace application requires a Microsoft Exchange environment, and a subscription to the cloud based Dell EMM service. Minimum changes to configurations of local infrastructure may be needed to provide access to the corporate intranet (see www.dell.com/emm for more details).
Mobile Workspace is a secure mobile productivity suite that increases employee access to corporate data and applications without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It includes the core essential applications needed to conduct business while being mobile. All data sent to / from the application and all data that resides within the application is protected and secured using industry standard security encryption techniques.
From a single application, employees can enjoy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, the corporate intranet, and documents whether on or off line, without compromising privacy.
The Mobile Workspace is an enterprise-managed application. IT Admins are able to define the rules and policies by which enterprise data can be used within the Mobile Workspace, while users do not give up rights to the device. IT admins can remote lock, wipe and perform operations such as passcode policies within the application, but does not have authority to manage, control or monitor the device.
• Email - Easily manage your corporate email from your smart phone. You can view, edit, and even save email attachments securely within your Mobile Workspace. Stay productive even when you’re not connected to the network – any changes you make to your mail folder will synchronize when you get reconnected.
• Calendar -Integrated calendar functionality enables you to keep track of your meetings. Manage calendar requests, create and edit meeting notices, and view attachments while on the go. Notifications keep you informed of important events in your day.
• Contacts - Collaborate with your colleagues and customers. Your phone or tablet now has access to all of your corporate contacts. You can add new contacts, or reach out to existing contacts by email, voice, or messaging.
• Browser -Securely access corporate applications and data behind the firewall with your secure browser. Simply launch the browser and point it to your intranet resources. Rest assured that any files you download are stored safe and secure in the Mobile Workspace.
• Organize the files you’ve downloaded and saved from your Workspace email, calendar or browser. Find, manage, create and edit documents, even when you are offline.
Eventos, Pontos de interesse, e vídeos são alguns dos atrativos deste app.
Mais uma novidade da Dell Latino Americana para colaboradores nacionais e internacionais.
Baixe o app e se mantenha informado durante a copa do mundo FIFA 2014!
- Support HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Fujitsu server
- Search warranty by serial# or service tag#
- Model, warranty level, provider, purchase date, expiration date (depends on vendor)
- Scan server service tag (bar code) by mobile camera
- Email warranty search result
* No registration required free app from InfraDog Server Mobile Admin family
* No third party advertisement
* Availability of the warranty information depends on manufacturer provided service and may NOT be guaranteed
* Need full server monitoring and remote access on mobile please search InfraDog Server Mobile Admin in google play
The app is designed to enhance the experience of the attendee by putting the following features and information at their fingertips:
+ full event schedule
+ speaker listings
+ social networking
+ lots, lots, more...
Download the free app today.
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used whilst offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
1. Submit claims for incentives Quarterly
2. Instant review of rewards calculation and eligibility
3. View running promotion programs
4. In touch on latest product launches and events
5. So much more….
This application must be used in conjunction with Dell ClearPass QuickConnect server side software deployed in your organization. After installing the application navigate to the URL provided by your organization to start automatic configuration of your device.
For more information visit http://www.dell.com.
* Increases the resale value of the phone. Now your phone can work with over 400 carriers worldwide.
* Reduce Roaming Fees. If visiting another country use their popular sim card
* Switch Providers you may have a better rate.
* Its Greener. Use your phone for backup on the carrier your with now rather then throwing it out.
* Once your phone is unlocked with us, it is permanent
is it easy to input the unlock code?
Absosultely if you can dial a phone number, you can put in your unique unlock code for your phone. Instructions are included with every order.
Power on your Dell mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card. Enter your Dell unlock code you attained earlier. Your Dell mobile phone should now be unlocked and may automatically reboot. If you need any additional help on how to unlock your Dell Streak GSM cell phone, then please feel free to leave a question or comment!
☆Named top remote desktop app by PC World☆
☆Named a top 10 app for working away from the office by USA Today Tech☆
☆Winner of 148Apps Best App Ever Award for Android remote computer access☆
So leave your laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying files you need from your desktop. Access them all with PocketCloud—make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email a spreadsheet while traveling as lightly as possible.
Two Easy Setup Options:
I) Auto Discovery (Recommended): Hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply install PocketCloud on your Android device and follow the simple step-by-step instructions.
II) Advanced Setup: PocketCloud can also connect directly to machines running RDP or VNC. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
✓ Optimized for Phones and Tablets
+Full multitasking support
+Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control
+Native resolution on all Android versions including Honeycomb and ICS
✓ Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Android Client
+Always up to date with the latest RDP specification from Microsoft (RDP 7.0)
+Microsoft RD Gateway (TS Gateway) support
+Best compression for 3G and 4G
+Sound with auto-bandwidth mode (Windows Pro, Ult. & Ent. only)
+Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption, FIPS and NLA support
+NLA (Network Level Authentication): The only Android app the supports CredSSP including NTLM and Kerberos encryption levels!
+Auto-fit and custom resolutions for RDP
*RDP Features including sound streaming are not supported on VNC, Mac and Home Editions of Windows
✓ VNC Support
+Connects to Macs, Home Editions of Windows and Linux
+Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery
+Supports username authentication for Macs
✓Certified for VMware View
+Direct connections and secure TLS/SSL tunneling
✓ Auto Discovery
+Fast and hassle-free setup using your Gmail account
+Secure tunneling for VNC
+No port-forwarding configuration required
+Great for 3G!
✓ Rich Multi Touch Gestures*
+Left Mouse Click: One finger tap
+Mouse Scroll: Two-finger swipe
+Left Mouse Dragging: Tap and hold, then drag
+Bing Keyboard Up: Three-finger tap
*Requires multi-touch support on the device
✓ Enterprise-class Support
+Wyse is a 28+ year Silicon Valley company
+3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
+Android 2.1 or later
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003* & 2008*
+Mac OS X 10.6 & 10.7
+VMware View 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, & 5.1
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud knowledge base and community forum, or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
keywords: vnc, rdp, remote desktop, remote control, terminal server, VDI, rd gateway, gotomypc, ts gateway, virtual desktop
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf
Free online cash register is a tool available in order to record sales with your tablet, computer, and mobile device.
Nb : all that is free now will stay free forever.
This app lets you configure a set of items belonging to departements, you can affect VATs to departments, and or discounts, you can handle client accounts, print receipts (if connected to a printer), or accept credit card payment : FOR FREE.
With this app you will be able to use paypal in order to make your clients pay by credit card.
Very easy to set-up : in the configuration page, simply click on a field to edit it, then press return to save.
You can also set up :
- a list of employees
- the actions buttons present in the keyboard
- payment methods
- Supplements and reductions
Get your daily/monthly reports exported in Excel or CSV (install CSV reader software to consult in mobile device), or get graphs of your sales.
You can also go to http://www.free-cash-register.net in order to use the cash register on a web browser.
Potrete collegarvi a TripAdvisor per leggere o lasciare una vostra recensione.
Infine, restate sempre aggiornati, collegandovi alla pagina Facebook dell'oro dell'Etna: eventi, promozioni e tante news vi aspettano.
The mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilizing the free NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway component.
The NetSupport Manager Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote PC running an existing NetSupport Manager Client (version 11.04 or later).
Browse your local network or an established NetSupport Internet Gateway to find remote NetSupport Manager Clients.
PIN Connect feature allows a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise simply by both parties entering a unique PIN code.
Thumbnail view of each connected Client device.
Select, connect and interact with multiple Client devices simultaneously.
See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
‘Recently Connected’ list provides quick access to the most recently viewed Clients.
Use home screen widgets to provide access to frequently viewed Clients.
Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any NetSupport Manager-enabled remote PC.
View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
Adjust colour depth during remote control sessions from full colour, to 256, 16 or just 2 colours when reading remote documents.
Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
Send a message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
Generate a full hardware inventory report for a remote device on demand.
View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for a connected Client laptop.
Includes powerful compression to minimise data usage.
Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
Utilise unique security keys to ensure your copy of NetSupport Manager is only accessible to your users.
One-click send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
1)Install this free NetSupport Manager Control app on your Android device.
PLEASE NOTE: The application may be installed onto your external storage, but the system will install the application on the internal storage by default. If the internal storage is full, then the system will install it on the external storage automatically. Once the app is installed however, you can move the application to either internal or external storage through your system settings.
2) Visit www.netsupportmanager.com and download the NetSupport Manager Client setup file for installation on each of the computers that you want to remote control.
3) Wirelessly connect your Android device to the same network as the client computers ( or for anywhere access, refer to www.netsupportmanager.com for details on setting up and configuring the free NetSupport Gateway – designed to support this scenario).
4) From the NetSupport Manager Control browse and find your Clients.
5) Select a Client and choose to View, Chat or send a Message.
More from developer
Supported Dell Printers:
- Dell Color Laser Printers: 1235cn, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf, C1765nfw, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn, 2150cdn, 2155cn, 2155cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, 3010cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3130cnd, C3760n, C3760dn, C3765dnf, 5110cn, 5130cdn, c5765dn, 7130cn, C7765dn
- Dell Mono Laser Printers: 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw, B1260dn, B1265dnf, B1265dfw, 1710n, 1720dn, 1815dn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, B2375dnf, B2375dfw, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dn, B3465dnf, 5210n, 5230n, 5230dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7330dn.
- Dell Inkjets: V525w, V725w
Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Documents: Word documents (.doc and .docx files), Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files), Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files), PDF documents, Google Docs
- Images: Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Others: Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files), Contacts, Calendars, Gmail, SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty
Use the Quick Resource Locator (QRL) to get immediate access to extensive system information and detailed how-to videos using your smartphone and a model specific QR code on Dell PowerEdge servers. Be more efficient and effective managing your data center hardware with the information you need, when you need it.
The Quick Resource Locator gives IT professionals the power to do more!
* Step by Step service videos for system components
* Searchable Owner’s manual formatted for mobile viewing
* LCD error code look-up tool
* Service Tag look-up tool providing warranty and original configuration details
* Intelligent search feature for all support content
* Direct link to contact Dell support
* Embedded QR scanner
* System electrical overview
* System icon legend
(Only supported on 12th Generation PowerEdge products)
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM
Home and Small Office customers may download the Dell Mobile app.
Shipping status will show:
• Order Status
• "Delivered on" date
• Tracking number
• "Shipped on" date
• Shipping method
For each SKU within your order you can see:
• Item quantity
• Item number
With the Dell SecureWorks Mobile App you can:
* Quickly respond to security incidents on your mobile device
* Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
* Contact the Dell SecureWorks Secure Operations Centers 24/7/365
* Get the latest threat intelligence from our award winning Counter Threat Intelligence (CTU) team
Dell World 2013 is held in Austin, Texas, Dec. 11-13, at the Austin Convention Center. For more information visit www.DellWorld.com.
Please read the Dell Privacy Statement regarding Customer and Online User Information for details on Dell sites and services you use: http://content.dell.com/us/en/gen/policies-privacy.aspx.
Dell’s new PartnerDirect mobile channel app lets you provide fast, accurate service to your clients. Register a deal with Dell anytime you like, faster than ever before. Simply create a deal in Dell PartnerDirect from your Android phone, then enter deal information, add products and save it as a draft. Review your draft and change product details before submitting a final deal to Dell. From the Dell PartnerDirect dashboard, you can view the status of all the Dell deals in your pipeline. Dell PartnerDirect lets you search products in the Dell catalog or select from recently used products. Keep the details of all your Dell deals right in the palm of your hand.
Use the Dell PartnerDirect app to:
• Register a deal fast: Register a deal, add products and submit to Dell in a few clicks.
• View deal status: Monitor the status of every Dell deal you’ve created.
• Search any deal: A fully-functional search lets you review all your registered Dell deals.
• Get instant alerts: When a deal is about to expire, you’ll be alerted promptly.
• Save a draft: Fill in deal details, then save it as a draft until you’re ready to submit it to Dell.
• View your dashboard: Get a quick glance at all the Dell deals in your pipeline on the Quick View Dashboard.
Offer a new level of customer service! It’s just one quick, free download away. Get the Dell PartnerDirect app now.