Attendees learn directly from the engineers, architects and other experts who design and develop Dell enterprise solutions. Plus, they get open access to these experts and our executive thought leaders throughout the event.
Attendees have the opportunity to participate in over 100 technical breakout sessions, executive keynotes, technology super session and product roadmaps, as well as 34 hours of hands-on labs. Dell Enterprise Forum is open to current Dell customers and preferred or premier channel partners.
This application must be used in conjunction with Dell ClearPass QuickConnect server side software deployed in your organization. After installing the application navigate to the URL provided by your organization to start automatic configuration of your device.
For more information visit http://www.dell.com.
The app is designed to enhance the experience of the attendee by putting the following features and information at their fingertips:
+ full event schedule
+ speaker listings
+ social networking
+ lots, lots, more...
Download the free app today.
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used whilst offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
- Support HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Fujitsu server
- Search warranty by serial# or service tag#
- Model, warranty level, provider, purchase date, expiration date (depends on vendor)
- Scan server service tag (bar code) by mobile camera
- Email warranty search result
* No registration required free app from InfraDog Server Mobile Admin family
* No third party advertisement
* Availability of the warranty information depends on manufacturer provided service and may NOT be guaranteed
* Need full server monitoring and remote access on mobile please search InfraDog Server Mobile Admin in google play
Free online cash register is a tool available in order to record sales with your tablet, computer, and mobile device.
Nb : all that is free now will stay free forever.
This app lets you configure a set of items belonging to departements, you can affect VATs to departments, and or discounts, you can handle client accounts, print receipts (if connected to a printer), or accept credit card payment : FOR FREE.
With this app you will be able to use paypal in order to make your clients pay by credit card.
Very easy to set-up : in the configuration page, simply click on a field to edit it, then press return to save.
You can also set up :
- a list of employees
- the actions buttons present in the keyboard
- payment methods
- Supplements and reductions
Get your daily/monthly reports exported in Excel or CSV (install CSV reader software to consult in mobile device), or get graphs of your sales.
You can also go to http://www.free-cash-register.net in order to use the cash register on a web browser.
Wherever your problem is, you have come to the right place; Located in Chicago, PRO Computers, LLC is specialized in on-site and carry-in computer & laptop repair services, networking, data recovery services and web design for homes and small businesses.
We troubleshoot, diagnose, build, service, network, maintain and repair all IBM and compatible PC Hardware & Software (Compaq, Dell, HP, Gateway, Sony, IBM, eMachine, Toshiba, Alienware etc. We will respond promptly and we'll have you back in working order either the same day or the next day in most cases, because we know how important is for you to have your PC running.
Now you can use our PRO Computers app to:
1. Find out information about us: hours, location, etc
2. Check order status
3. Request in-shop services
4. Request on-site services
1000 MORE APPS ON YELLOW PAGES
OTHER CATEGORIES APPS
- Search By Name
- Search By Address
- Search By City
- Search By Locality
- Search By Pincode
Yellow Taps is the India's No. 1 Digital Yellow Pages Directory.
Details Includes Name, Address, Tel Nos, Contact Person, Email add, Website & Business Description.
ADD / EDIT / UPDATE
This App focuses not only on Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat but all the cities of India.
More from developer
Built for Dell laser printers, Dell Mobile Print is a free app for direct printing of photos, documents, web content and more, on supported Dell printers on a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Read more on supported printers.
Supported Dell Printers:
V525w, V725w, 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, 1235cn, 1250cn, B1260dn, B1265dnf, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, c1660W, 1710n, 1720dn, c1760nw, c1765nf, c1765nfw, 1815dn, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn/cdn, 2155cn/cdn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, 3010cn, 3100cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dnf, C3760n/dn, C3765dnf, 5100cn, 5110cn, 5130cn, 5210n, 5230n/dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7130cn, 7330dn. Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Word documents (.doc and .docx files)
- Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files)
- Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files)
- PDF documents
- Google Docs
- Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files)
- SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty.
Use the Quick Resource Locator (QRL) to get immediate access to extensive system information and detailed how-to videos using your smartphone and a model specific QR code on Dell PowerEdge servers. Be more efficient and effective managing your data center hardware with the information you need, when you need it.
The Quick Resource Locator gives IT professionals the power to do more!
* Step by Step service videos for system components
* Searchable Owner’s manual formatted for mobile viewing
* LCD error code look-up tool
* Service Tag look-up tool providing warranty and original configuration details
* Intelligent search feature for all support content
* Direct link to contact Dell support
* Embedded QR scanner
* System electrical overview
* System icon legend
(Only supported on 12th Generation PowerEdge products)
Home and Small Office customers may download the Dell Mobile app.
Shipping status will show:
• Order Status
• "Delivered on" date
• Tracking number
• "Shipped on" date
• Shipping method
For each SKU within your order you can see:
• Item quantity
• Item number
With the Dell SecureWorks Mobile App you can:
* Quickly respond to security incidents on your mobile device
* Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
* Contact the Dell SecureWorks Secure Operations Centers 24/7/365
* Get the latest threat intelligence from our award winning Counter Threat Intelligence (CTU) team
Dell World 2013 is held in Austin, Texas, Dec. 11-13, at the Austin Convention Center. For more information visit www.DellWorld.com.
Please read the Dell Privacy Statement regarding Customer and Online User Information for details on Dell sites and services you use: http://content.dell.com/us/en/gen/policies-privacy.aspx.
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM
Dell’s new PartnerDirect mobile channel app lets you provide fast, accurate service to your clients. Register a deal with Dell anytime you like, faster than ever before. Simply create a deal in Dell PartnerDirect from your Android phone, then enter deal information, add products and save it as a draft. Review your draft and change product details before submitting a final deal to Dell. From the Dell PartnerDirect dashboard, you can view the status of all the Dell deals in your pipeline. Dell PartnerDirect lets you search products in the Dell catalog or select from recently used products. Keep the details of all your Dell deals right in the palm of your hand.
Use the Dell PartnerDirect app to:
• Register a deal fast: Register a deal, add products and submit to Dell in a few clicks.
• View deal status: Monitor the status of every Dell deal you’ve created.
• Search any deal: A fully-functional search lets you review all your registered Dell deals.
• Get instant alerts: When a deal is about to expire, you’ll be alerted promptly.
• Save a draft: Fill in deal details, then save it as a draft until you’re ready to submit it to Dell.
• View your dashboard: Get a quick glance at all the Dell deals in your pipeline on the Quick View Dashboard.
Offer a new level of customer service! It’s just one quick, free download away. Get the Dell PartnerDirect app now.