Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/ emails / email attachments/ web pages/ image from camera.
> Supports contents at Google Drive / Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
In addition to wireless printing*1 capabilities for photos*2 & documents*3 from smart devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
If you would like, you can monitor Print Status (e.g. ink remaining) and view the online instruction manual.
-Easy to choose paper size and media type
-Easy to print up to 39 different photos
-Bordered or borderless prints
-Seamlessly scan & save photos as PDF or JPEG
-Optimized document printing for MS Office & pdf files*4*5*6
-Upon activating PPS, auto printer-search under the wireless network becomes available
- Easily print Web pages from your browser by choosing PPS from “Share”
-Online instruction manual*7, for your reference
-In case of low ink, you can check ink and buy them online. Energy-saving & silent mode settings are also available*7
*1: In order to access PIXMA printing capabilities, printers must be connected to a wireless network
*2: Only jpeg files supported
*3: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*4: Appropriate printer-settings required. Document-print icon may not appear in the main menu if not set correctly.
*5: Function not available in certain countries or regions. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
""*6: Function available for Android 3.0.0 and above. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
*7: Not available for some printers
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6500 series, MG7100 series
Devices running Android 2.3.3 and later
Japanese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.5x28 cm), A4, A5, 4""x6"" (10x15 cm), 5""x7"" (13x18 cm), 8""x10"" (20x25 cm), A3, A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ), 10""x12"" (25x30 cm)
*8: The media type & paper size depend on your printer specification
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR USE WITH DELL STREAK DEVICES ONLY. For more details about Dell and Dell Streak please visit http://www.dell.com
DELL and Dell Streak are trademarks of Dell Inc.
Expression Photo XP-950
Expression Premium XP-810/XP-710/XP-615/XP-610/XP-510
Epson Creative Print is designed for fun, personalization of your photos. With this app, you can print your photos from Facebook, print directly onto CD/DVDs, create customize greeting cards, personalize stationery and turn your photos into a fun coloring book project. Adds a whole new creative dimension to your photos.
• Print Your Facebook Photos – Browse and print 4x6 photos from your albums to share as a memorable keepsake.
• Print on CD/DVDs - Create artwork from your photos and print directly onto an inkjet printable CD or DVD using an Epson printer.
• Custom Greeting Cards – Make a personalized greeting card using your photos and even personalize it with your own handwriting.
• Personal Stationery – Choose between lined templates (such a graph or music paper), calendars or embed your photo as a watermark
• Coloring Book - Choose a photo and create an outlined coloring book project that you can print and color as a fun project for your kids
* Compatible with Android devices . Requires OS Ver 2.2 or later.
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. You can crop any part of the images to make a new one.
Note: If your phone's OS is under 4.0 and not rooted, this app will not be able to capture an image
snapshot screen capture
It supports Bluetooth Printing in Android OS.
Bluetooth Smart Printing
It enables you to choose printing quality, color, margin during Bluetooth printing in Android.
Downloading will make the application be merged into send/ share burton of default printing function to add option change.
Quality option: High, Normal, Draft
Color option: Color, Black & White
Margin Option: to adjust margin according to paper size
Printer selection: to browse and select the bluetooth printer.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MP990 series, MP640 series, MP560 series, MX340 series, MX350 series, MX870 series, MG5200 series, MG6100 series, MG8100 series, MP495 series, MX880 series, MX420 series, MX410 series, MG8200 series, MG6200 series, MG5300 series, MG4100 series, MG3100 series, MX890 series, MX710 series, MX510 series, MX430 series, iP7200 series, MG6300 series, MG5400 series, MG4200 series, MG3200 series, PRO-100 series, PRO-10 series, MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6400 series, MG7100 series, E560 series, MX470 series, iP8700 series, iX6800 series
Devices running Android 4.4.2(KitKat)
Compatible apps with the print subsystem (as of Dec 2013):
- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud PrintTM to use this function.)
- NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print(TM), you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.
[Compatible Print Settings]
- Paper Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
- Media Type -
- Copies -
Up to 5
*Compatible print settings will depend on the selected device and function.
[Compatible Scan Settings]
- Document Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
Card (2.16" x 3.58" / 55 x 91 mm)
- Scan Type -
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
(print, printer, scan, scanner, photo, pic, image, AIO, document, PDF, JPEG, Brother, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text)
You can wirelessly scan*2 and save images from a PIXMA multifunction printer to your Android device.
In addition, you can wirelessly print PDF files created with Canon EPP to a PIXMA or SELPHY printer.
-Easily select from a wide range of paper types and sizes.
-Select multiple photos from your Android devices and print up to 39 copies at a time.
-Supports both bordered and borderless photo printing.
-Scan with a compatible PIXMA All-In-One printer and save the data to your Android devices as PDF or Jpeg.
-Directly print PDF files created with Canon EPP on Android devices.
*1. Requires access point to connect the device and PIXMA or SELPHY printer.
*2. Scanning function is supported by MG, MX and MP series of PIXMA multifunction printers.
Android version 1.6 or later
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MG3500 Series, PIXMA MG5500 Series, PIXMA MG6400 Series, PIXMA MG6500 Series, PIXMA MG7100 Series, PIXMA MX920 Series, PIXMA MX720 Series, PIXMA MX520 Series, PIXMA MX450 Series, PIXMA MG6300 Series, PIXMA MG5400 Series, PIXMA MG4200 Series, PIXMA MG3200 Series, PIXMA iP7200 Series, PIXMA MX890 Series, PIXMA MX710 Series, PIXMA MX510 Series, PIXMA MX430 Series, PIXMA MG8200 Series, PIXMA MG6200 Series, PIXMA MG5300 Series, PIXMA MG4100 Series, PIXMA MG3100 Series, PIXMA MX880 Series, PIXMA MX420 Series, PIXMA MX410 Series, PIXMA MG8100 Series, PIXMA MG6100 Series, PIXMA MG5200 Series, PIXMA MP495/MP499, PIXMA MX870 Series, PIXMA MX350 Series, PIXMA MX340 Series, PIXMA MP990 Series, PIXMA MP640 Series and PIXMA MP560 Series
Canon Compact Photo Printer
SELPHY CP900, SELPHY CP910
Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printer
Available printer settings
-Paper size: Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.59x27.94 cm)*3, A4*3, A5, 4""x6"" (10.16 x 15.24 cm)*3, 5""x7"" (12.7x17.78 cm), 8""x10"" (20.32x25.4 cm), A3*4, A3+ (13""x19"" 32.9x48.3 cm )*4, 10""x12"" (25.4x30.48 cm)*4
-Media type: Plain Paper*3, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II*3, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper*3
-Bordered/ Borderless print
*3. PIXMA MG3200 Series, PIXMA MG3100 Series, PIXMA MP495 and PIXMA MP499 support only these paper types and sizes.
*4. PIXMA PRO-10 and PIXMA PRO-100 only
Canon SELPHY Compact Photo Printer
Supported paper sizes
-Postcard Size, L Size and Card Size
-Bordered/ Borderless print
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
It based on the MuPDF library. It is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Sourcecode is available at http://www.konsolen-sector.de/src/pdfprinter.tar
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
* Rooting may be needed depending model. Test your phone.
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initialize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* You can take 14 screenshot in trial
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
Files can be saved in Bmp, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory. Crop picture, save them, share screenshot on facebook, twitter, dropbox...
Device capture, shootscreen, capture ecran, screen grabber
May require a rooted phone, but this application also works on some unrooted phones.
Working unrooted phones: LG Revolution vs910, Motorola triumph, Optimus V, LG Optimus M, LG Optimus S, LG-P500, GT-S5570L (Galaxy Mini) running Android 2.3.4, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Acer Z110....
** We are working on a picture edition module for screenshot - So thanks for your support and your ideas **
INTERNET_ACCESS is for AdMob.
More from developer
Use the Quick Resource Locator (QRL) to get immediate access to extensive system information and detailed how-to videos using your smartphone and a model specific QR code on Dell PowerEdge servers. Be more efficient and effective managing your data center hardware with the information you need, when you need it.
The Quick Resource Locator gives IT professionals the power to do more!
* Step by Step service videos for system components
* Searchable Owner’s manual formatted for mobile viewing
* LCD error code look-up tool
* Service Tag look-up tool providing warranty and original configuration details
* Intelligent search feature for all support content
* Direct link to contact Dell support
* Embedded QR scanner
* System electrical overview
* System icon legend
(Only supported on 12th Generation PowerEdge products)
Note: this product requires the Dell KACE K1000 Appliance 5.5 or higher to operate, and some functionality is only available on K1000 6.0 and higher.
K1000 GO provides the following capabilities to systems administrators:
- Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
- Create, review, update, delete and resolve service desk tickets
- Call or email from within service desk tickets
- Attach photos to ticket comments
- View detailed inventory information and drill down
- Distribute managed installs
Additionally, non-administrator users using the mobile app to log into K1000 v6.0+ appliances can:
• Create, review, update, or clone service desk tickets
• Attach photos to ticket comments
• Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
• Call or e-mail from within service desk tickets
• Read knowledge base articles
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM
Home and Small Office customers may download the Dell Mobile app.
Shipping status will show:
• Order Status
• "Delivered on" date
• Tracking number
• "Shipped on" date
• Shipping method
For each SKU within your order you can see:
• Item quantity
• Item number
With the Dell SecureWorks Mobile App you can:
* Quickly respond to security incidents on your mobile device
* Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
* Contact the Dell SecureWorks Secure Operations Centers 24/7/365
* Get the latest threat intelligence from our award winning Counter Threat Intelligence (CTU) team
Dell World 2013 is held in Austin, Texas, Dec. 11-13, at the Austin Convention Center. For more information visit www.DellWorld.com.
Please read the Dell Privacy Statement regarding Customer and Online User Information for details on Dell sites and services you use: http://content.dell.com/us/en/gen/policies-privacy.aspx.
Dell’s new PartnerDirect mobile channel app lets you provide fast, accurate service to your clients. Register a deal with Dell anytime you like, faster than ever before. Simply create a deal in Dell PartnerDirect from your Android phone, then enter deal information, add products and save it as a draft. Review your draft and change product details before submitting a final deal to Dell. From the Dell PartnerDirect dashboard, you can view the status of all the Dell deals in your pipeline. Dell PartnerDirect lets you search products in the Dell catalog or select from recently used products. Keep the details of all your Dell deals right in the palm of your hand.
Use the Dell PartnerDirect app to:
• Register a deal fast: Register a deal, add products and submit to Dell in a few clicks.
• View deal status: Monitor the status of every Dell deal you’ve created.
• Search any deal: A fully-functional search lets you review all your registered Dell deals.
• Get instant alerts: When a deal is about to expire, you’ll be alerted promptly.
• Save a draft: Fill in deal details, then save it as a draft until you’re ready to submit it to Dell.
• View your dashboard: Get a quick glance at all the Dell deals in your pipeline on the Quick View Dashboard.
Offer a new level of customer service! It’s just one quick, free download away. Get the Dell PartnerDirect app now.