The Dell Mobile Management Agent simplifies the Android device enrollment process for both corporate and employee owned devices. The Dell Mobile Management Agent enables the following:
▪ Simplified Over-The-Air registration
▪ Centralized Over-The-Air policy enforcement of security, corporate access and application policies
▪ Group/User/Device-based policy management
▪ Visibility into corporate Enterprise App Store policies
▪ GPS Location Tracking
▪ Compromised Device detection
NOTE: Dell Mobile Management Agent requires authentication to the Dell Management Console. Consult with your IT organization for further details.
This application must be used in conjunction with Dell ClearPass QuickConnect server side software deployed in your organization. After installing the application navigate to the URL provided by your organization to start automatic configuration of your device.
For more information visit http://www.dell.com.
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR USE WITH DELL STREAK DEVICES ONLY. For more details about Dell and Dell Streak please visit http://www.dell.com
DELL and Dell Streak are trademarks of Dell Inc.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
☆Winner of 148App’s Best App Ever Award, For Best Android Business App☆
Fast and easy setup: simply install the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Securely access your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Open remote files with any of your Android apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Search for files across your computers
• Transfer video, photo, audio and other files among mobile devices and computers
• Simple file management: create, rename and delete folders or documents
The free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• One remote computer
• 2GB free Cloudbin cloud storage
• Upload/download and share files up to 25MB in size
NOTE: If you paid for the app before it went free, you get up to two remote computers.
The Premium subscription adds:
• Up to 10 remote computers
• Upload/download and share files up to 1GB
• No Ads
Limited time offer: go Premium at a fraction of the cost! Just download the app tap Settings to subscribe. (Regular price: $5 per month)
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud getting started guides, knowledge base, and community forum or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
keywords: remote file manager, remote desktop, file access, file browser, file search, copy file, move file, file explorer, upload, pc, mac, pictures, transfer, no sync, cloud, storage
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
* Increases the resale value of the phone. Now your phone can work with over 400 carriers worldwide.
* Reduce Roaming Fees. If visiting another country use their popular sim card
* Switch Providers you may have a better rate.
* Its Greener. Use your phone for backup on the carrier your with now rather then throwing it out.
* Once your phone is unlocked with us, it is permanent
is it easy to input the unlock code?
Absosultely if you can dial a phone number, you can put in your unique unlock code for your phone. Instructions are included with every order.
Power on your Dell mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card. Enter your Dell unlock code you attained earlier. Your Dell mobile phone should now be unlocked and may automatically reboot. If you need any additional help on how to unlock your Dell Streak GSM cell phone, then please feel free to leave a question or comment!
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
Print PDF documents and image files such as JPG from your mobile device on supported Lexmark printers and multifunction devices, no PC required.
The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you send documents and images directly to a Lexmark device connected to your business or home network. When you are ready to print, simply share the file with the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. You will be prompted to choose a printer through network search, QR Code discovery, or by manually entering the printer’s IP address, hostname or URL. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you set the number of copies, duplex, and number of pages per side for each print job.
This app works with Lexmark printers and multifunction products that support IPP network printing and Direct Image printer language. This currently includes the following devices:
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 4000
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 5500
Lexmark C520 Series and Higher
Lexmark C740 Series
Lexmark E460 Family and Higher
Lexmark T640 Series and Higher
Lexmark W840 Family and Higher
Lexmark X360 Series
Lexmark X460 Series
Lexmark X544/X546 Family
Lexmark X548 Family
Lexmark X640 Series
Lexmark X650 Series
Lexmark X730 Series
Lexmark X740 Series
Lexmark X792 Family
Lexmark X850 Series
Lexmark X860 Series
Lexmark X940 Series
Lexmark X950 Series
Lexmark CS310 Series
Lexmark CS410 Series
Lexmark CS510 Series
Lexmark CX310 Series
Lexmark CX410 Series
Lexmark CX510 Series
Lexmark MS510 Series
Lexmark MS610 Series
Lexmark MS710 Series
Lexmark MS711 Series
Lexmark MS810 Series
Lexmark MS811 Series
Lexmark MS812 Series
Lexmark MX310 Series
Lexmark MX410 Series
Lexmark MX510 Series
Lexmark MX511 Series
Lexmark MX610 Series
Lexmark MX611 Series
Lexmark MX710 Series
Lexmark MX711 Series
Lexmark MX810 Series
Lexmark MX811 Series
Lexmark MX812 Series
Supported Document Types
Supported Image Formats
JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Search – You can search your network to add printers to the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. When you search the network your smartphone or tablet and the Lexmark print device must be on the same subnet of the network.
QR Code – Most Lexmark laser printers are capable of installing the Lexmark QR Code Generator app that automatically displays the IP address or hostname of the printer on the printer’s touch screen. If you do not have a Lexmark laser printer that supports the QR Code Generator app, then you can generate your own QR Code using any of the free applications available online. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app will scan the QR Code and automatically add the Lexmark print device.
Manual – You can add a printer by manually entering the print device’s IP address, hostname, or URL.
For more information visit http://www.Lexmark.com/mobile.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
For Education and Enterprise customers using Ubiquitech Global Print Solution for their mobile and driverless printing, use this Android App, to print natively from within the applications you use on your Android device.
This App works in combination with the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server to have authenticated secure printing from mobile Android devices to the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution mobile print server and the customers print accounting/print management infrastructure.
Print by selecting "Share", "Open in..", "Complete Action Using" or similar depending on the application, or choose "Pick a file to print" from within the Q Print App. Depending on the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server configuration, you may be prompted for a username and password, and have the option to choose your destination printer.
Higher Education institutions can let their students print authenticated with full accountability, from their Android device over the WiFi network to their printing infrastructure, which could include integration to a print accounting solution.
Corporate organizations, from small businesses to large multi-national enterprises, can let their employees and guests print securely from their Android devices with full integration to the corporate printing infrastructure and print management systems.
The Ubiquitech Global Print Solution software solution is installed in minutes on a Windows server on-premise, and is compatible with virtually any network connected printer and print management/accounting system.
In addition, Genius Scan+ integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 10 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department". - AppPicker.com
"Great scanner! It replaced my flatbed scanner for all my documents"
"This scanner app works great and is easy to use. I played with it for a few minutes and actually got some work done. Superb!" - rafirondon
"One word: awesome... and useful" - farewellraymond
More from developer
Supported Dell Printers:
- Dell Color Laser Printers: 1235cn, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf, C1765nfw, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn, 2150cdn, 2155cn, 2155cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, 3010cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3130cnd, C3760n, C3760dn, C3765dnf, 5110cn, 5130cdn, c5765dn, 7130cn, C7765dn
- Dell Mono Laser Printers: 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw, B1260dn, B1265dnf, B1265dfw, 1710n, 1720dn, 1815dn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, B2375dnf, B2375dfw, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dn, B3465dnf, 5210n, 5230n, 5230dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7330dn.
- Dell Inkjets: V525w, V725w
Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Documents: Word documents (.doc and .docx files), Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files), Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files), PDF documents, Google Docs
- Images: Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Others: Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files), Contacts, Calendars, Gmail, SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty
Note: this product requires the Dell KACE K1000 Appliance 5.5 or higher to operate, and some functionality is only available on K1000 6.0 and higher.
K1000 GO provides the following capabilities to systems administrators:
- Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
- Create, review, update, delete and resolve service desk tickets
- Call or email from within service desk tickets
- Attach photos to ticket comments
- View detailed inventory information and drill down
- Distribute managed installs
Additionally, non-administrator users using the mobile app to log into K1000 v6.0+ appliances can:
• Create, review, update, or clone service desk tickets
• Attach photos to ticket comments
• Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
• Call or e-mail from within service desk tickets
• Read knowledge base articles
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM
Home and Small Office customers may download the Dell Mobile app.
Shipping status will show:
• Order Status
• "Delivered on" date
• Tracking number
• "Shipped on" date
• Shipping method
For each SKU within your order you can see:
• Item quantity
• Item number
With the Dell SecureWorks Mobile App you can:
* Quickly respond to security incidents on your mobile device
* Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
* Contact the Dell SecureWorks Secure Operations Centers 24/7/365
* Get the latest threat intelligence from our award winning Counter Threat Intelligence (CTU) team
Dell World 2013 is held in Austin, Texas, Dec. 11-13, at the Austin Convention Center. For more information visit www.DellWorld.com.
Please read the Dell Privacy Statement regarding Customer and Online User Information for details on Dell sites and services you use: http://content.dell.com/us/en/gen/policies-privacy.aspx.
Dell’s new PartnerDirect mobile channel app lets you provide fast, accurate service to your clients. Register a deal with Dell anytime you like, faster than ever before. Simply create a deal in Dell PartnerDirect from your Android phone, then enter deal information, add products and save it as a draft. Review your draft and change product details before submitting a final deal to Dell. From the Dell PartnerDirect dashboard, you can view the status of all the Dell deals in your pipeline. Dell PartnerDirect lets you search products in the Dell catalog or select from recently used products. Keep the details of all your Dell deals right in the palm of your hand.
Use the Dell PartnerDirect app to:
• Register a deal fast: Register a deal, add products and submit to Dell in a few clicks.
• View deal status: Monitor the status of every Dell deal you’ve created.
• Search any deal: A fully-functional search lets you review all your registered Dell deals.
• Get instant alerts: When a deal is about to expire, you’ll be alerted promptly.
• Save a draft: Fill in deal details, then save it as a draft until you’re ready to submit it to Dell.
• View your dashboard: Get a quick glance at all the Dell deals in your pipeline on the Quick View Dashboard.
Offer a new level of customer service! It’s just one quick, free download away. Get the Dell PartnerDirect app now.