THIS APPLICATION IS FOR USE WITH DELL STREAK DEVICES ONLY. For more details about Dell and Dell Streak please visit http://www.dell.com
DELL and Dell Streak are trademarks of Dell Inc.
This application must be used in conjunction with Dell ClearPass QuickConnect server side software deployed in your organization. After installing the application navigate to the URL provided by your organization to start automatic configuration of your device.
For more information visit http://www.dell.com.
QRL Scanner is your bright orange scanning companion for reading URLs from QR Codes.
A QRL is a QR Code with a URL encoded within it.
Simplicity is key. Just open QRL Scanner, scan a valid QR Code and tap to view.
A simple history page keeps you one tap away from all of your previous interactions.
Ad-Free, Cost-Free and designed for you!
More from developer
Built for Dell laser printers, Dell Mobile Print is a free app for direct printing of photos, documents, web content and more, on supported Dell printers on a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Read more on supported printers.
Supported Dell Printers:
V525w, V725w, 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, 1235cn, 1250cn, B1260dn, B1265dnf, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, c1660W, 1710n, 1720dn, c1760nw, c1765nf, c1765nfw, 1815dn, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn/cdn, 2155cn/cdn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, 3010cn, 3100cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dnf, C3760n/dn, C3765dnf, 5100cn, 5110cn, 5130cn, 5210n, 5230n/dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7130cn, 7330dn. Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Word documents (.doc and .docx files)
- Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files)
- Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files)
- PDF documents
- Google Docs
- Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files)
- SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty.
Note: this product requires the Dell KACE K1000 Appliance 5.5 or higher to operate.
K1000 GO provides the following capabilities:
- Real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
- Create, review, update, delete and resolve service desk tickets
- Call or email from within service desk tickets
- View detailed inventory information and drill down
- Distribute managed installs
- Search for tickets, computers, managed installs and knowledge base articles
Home and Small Office customers may download the Dell Mobile app.
Shipping status will show:
• Order Status
• "Delivered on" date
• Tracking number
• "Shipped on" date
• Shipping method
For each SKU within your order you can see:
• Item quantity
• Item number
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM
With the Dell SecureWorks Mobile App you can:
* Quickly respond to security incidents on your mobile device
* Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
* Contact the Dell SecureWorks Secure Operations Centers 24/7/365
* Get the latest threat intelligence from our award winning Counter Threat Intelligence (CTU) team
Dell World 2013 is held in Austin, Texas, Dec. 11-13, at the Austin Convention Center. For more information visit www.DellWorld.com.
Please read the Dell Privacy Statement regarding Customer and Online User Information for details on Dell sites and services you use: http://content.dell.com/us/en/gen/policies-privacy.aspx.
Dell’s new PartnerDirect mobile channel app lets you provide fast, accurate service to your clients. Register a deal with Dell anytime you like, faster than ever before. Simply create a deal in Dell PartnerDirect from your Android phone, then enter deal information, add products and save it as a draft. Review your draft and change product details before submitting a final deal to Dell. From the Dell PartnerDirect dashboard, you can view the status of all the Dell deals in your pipeline. Dell PartnerDirect lets you search products in the Dell catalog or select from recently used products. Keep the details of all your Dell deals right in the palm of your hand.
Use the Dell PartnerDirect app to:
• Register a deal fast: Register a deal, add products and submit to Dell in a few clicks.
• View deal status: Monitor the status of every Dell deal you’ve created.
• Search any deal: A fully-functional search lets you review all your registered Dell deals.
• Get instant alerts: When a deal is about to expire, you’ll be alerted promptly.
• Save a draft: Fill in deal details, then save it as a draft until you’re ready to submit it to Dell.
• View your dashboard: Get a quick glance at all the Dell deals in your pipeline on the Quick View Dashboard.
Offer a new level of customer service! It’s just one quick, free download away. Get the Dell PartnerDirect app now.