This report shares relevant technology trends. Woven through many of the trends is the growing convergence of cloud, social and mobile computing, analytics and cyber – fundamentally changing how information is accessed and used in business operations and decision-making. The focus is less on the mechanics of technology. The mentality of "there’s an app for that" captures the essence of this change, engaging users wherever and whenever they choose.
Each trend will have business impact over the next 18 months, and supports immediate consideration. Take time to develop an explicit strategy in each area, even if you choose to simply wait and see.
Browse through our business insights:
• Read our latest magazines and other firm publications
• Watch and participate in our podcasts and webinars, designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends
• View and register to conferences and other events
Learn more about Deloitte Luxembourg and join us:
• Explore public firm announcements and latest news
• Discover current job opportunities within Deloitte
Download your favourite contents to make them available offline on your device thanks to the new bookmarks feature and contact Deloitte Luxembourg’s leading industry experts through the searchable directory.
Connect to Deloitte Luxembourg – anytime, anywhere
- Tax news from across the Deloitte network through a single app.
- Make the app your own –follow the topics you are interested in across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support for multilingual user interfaces, including: French, Canadian French, German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Read tax news and information in different languages where available.
- Save articles and tax information to read later, or build up a library for quick reference.
- Explore tax news and information in more meaningful ways – deep dive into topics, or get an overview of what’s happening in different jurisdictions.
- Save and sync your preferences to access your newsfeed, anytime, on any device, anywhere.
This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
This iPhone and iPad app gives you instant access and insight into life at Deloitte Singapore. This interactive and informative app allows you to:
o Find your fit – discover which area of Deloitte you might be best suited to
o Gain insight directly from successful professionals by watching their video testimonials
o Discover what learning & development opportunities, international mobility programs, challenging work projects, and year-round exciting activities you can get involved in
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
This app will enhance your experience at the event by providing ready access to: the event schedule, speaker info, documents, interactive maps, and the information booth This information can be personalized with your own schedule and briefcase. Social media interactions may be available as well.
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
Being well informed and connected is crucial for keeping pace with a fast changing environment where many legislative, regulatory and other business factors affect how your company operates.
The Deloitte Belgium app for iPhone is an ideal mobile companion
• Catch the latest tax, audit, industry and other news
• Read and consult the newest publications, studies or reports tackling the most current and topical issues
• Register for upcoming seminars and webinars
• Access a selection of handy online tools such as the car tax calculator
• Get in touch with any of Deloitte Belgium’s offices
• Know more about the firm’s array of services and career possibilities
Using our language, topic, industry and company profile filters, only receive the information that is relevant to you.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
The unique characteristics of the Insight Journal include:
- Open-access to articles, data, code, and reviews
- Open peer-review that invites discussion between reviewers and authors
- Emphasis on reproducible science via automated code compilation and testing
- Support for continuous revision of articles, code, and reviews
DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects
- up-to-date information about tax and legal issues concerning businesses in Hungary
- notifications about urgent deadlines and significant changes in legislation
- news may be filtered by areas of interest
- details of seminars and events that can be saved to your phone’s calendar
- profile directory and contacts of our tax and legal experts
- analyses, reports, surveys
The articles are written by Deloitte subject matter and industry specialists and include point of views, results of industry research and future predictions across a range of subjects and industries. We trust that you will find the material value-adding and we welcome your feedback and ongoing dialogue.
All information provided in this app remains the property of Deloitte & Touche and may not be distributed. For full disclaimer please follow the privacy link.
App designed and developed by Ryno Dekker, Creative Services, Johannesburg.