This iPhone and iPad app gives you instant access and insight into life at Deloitte Singapore. This interactive and informative app allows you to:
o Find your fit – discover which area of Deloitte you might be best suited to
o Gain insight directly from successful professionals by watching their video testimonials
o Discover what learning & development opportunities, international mobility programs, challenging work projects, and year-round exciting activities you can get involved in
Application containing all the information regarding Deloitte's SAP Maintenance Solution for the City Government of Buenos Aires, with associated documents, videos, presentations and related links.
- Brain City explanatory infographic.
- Point of View article.
- SAP Insider Profiles article.
- Video interview with Deloitte's Partners, Managers and Clients involved.
- Project explanatory presentation
- Related links to public profiles and available contacts.
2013 Deloitte & CO. S.A.
- The latest tax news with our Business Tax Briefings, Individual Tax News and Weekly VAT news
- Weekly podcasts covering key tax developments
- Dbriefs webcasts
- Deloitte tax articles
- Tax rates and allowances
- Our UK Budget twitter feed
- View all Deloitte Android apps
- Contact us
This app will enhance your experience at the event by providing ready access to: the event schedule, speaker info, documents, interactive maps, and the information booth This information can be personalized with your own schedule and briefcase. Social media interactions may be available as well.
Browse through our business insights:
• Read our latest magazines and other firm publications
• Watch and participate in our podcasts and webinars, designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends
• View and register to conferences and other events
Learn more about Deloitte Luxembourg and join us:
• Explore public firm announcements and latest news
• Discover current job opportunities within Deloitte
Download your favourite contents to make them available offline on your device thanks to the new bookmarks feature and contact Deloitte Luxembourg’s leading industry experts through the searchable directory.
Connect to Deloitte Luxembourg – anytime, anywhere
Combining rapid revenue growth, technological innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Technology Fast 50™ companies — large, small, public, private — span a variety of industry sectors, and are leaders in hardware, software, telecom, and emerging areas, such as green technology and nanotechnology.
The program also augments the broader North American Technology Fast 500, as winners of the Technology Fast 50™ are eligible for this prestigious ranking.
Each of these eight trends has the potential to upend long-held assumptions, energize strategic planning efforts, and even fundamentally shift the business environment for individual companies or industries. Trends provide a fresh perspective and practical advice on topics such as business analytics, social data, consumer behavior, public/private partnerships, corporate responsibility and emerging markets.
ON SALE! FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY $7.99 (Regular $12.99)
Business Plan Elite will help you with your:
• Executive Summary
• Mission Statement
• Business Description
• Start-up Summary
• Competitor Analysis
• SWOT Analysis
• Company Background
• Business Insurance
• Capital Equipment
• Financial Planning
• Breakeven Analysis
• Profit and Loss
• Three Year Summary
Business Plan Elite works on Android phones and tablets.
• Business Plan Software
• Save to PDF
• Save to Word document
• Edit Word doc on your computer
• Email from your device
Copyright 2012 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners. We do not provide legal or financial advice and the use of this app is for educational purposes only.
- CMMS/Work Order Mobile (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Preventive Maintenance Mobile
- Inventory Mobile
- Projects Mobile
- Inspection Mobile
- Procurement Mobile
- CRM Mobile
- CIS (Customer Information System)/GIS Mobile
- Executives Mobile
HiperWeb App Features:
- Complete and job cost activities from the field.
- Upload Job Site, Asset, Project, and Inspection images.
- View job history by street address.
- Complete project, facility, and/or field inspections.
- Capture, attach, and upload photos to job activities.
- View jobs, facilities, and historical data from the map.
- Project daily reports, project history and construction, plan review and fund tracking.
- Approve Purchase Orders
- Release parts from inventory to job activity
- Executive dashboards ( KPIs/Metrics )
- Integrated with ESRI and Google maps.
- Public Sector:
-- Features specific for Gas and Electric utilities, as well as water distribution, sewer collection, storm water, treatment plants, and other public works departments.
-- City Manager's and Field supervisor dashboards.
-- Stay in compliance with NPDES with canned reporting and inspections for Stormwater.
-- CityWorks and Infor Portal
And much more...
- Subscribe, change and upgrade voice and data packages
- View your current bill, call details, consumed data and then forward the information to your email
- Get the latest promotions, subscription services and hot news from Zain
- Use our intuitive graphical interface to search ,listen, buy, gift and manage “Sama3hom” ringtones
- Instantly report on any network issue directly to customer support
Combinant une croissance rapide des revenus, une innovation technologique et un esprit d’entrepreneuriat, les entreprises Technologie Fast 50, grandes ou petites, privées ou ouvertes, évoluent dans divers secteurs de l’activité économique. Ce sont des chefs de file dans les domaines du matériel, des logiciels, des télécommunications, ainsi que dans les secteurs émergents comme les technologies vertes et les nanotechnologies.
Le programme augmente aussi la portée du prestigieux palmarès nord-américain Technologie Fast 500, car les lauréates du palmarès Technologie Fast 50 y sont admissibles."
More from developer
The articles are written by Deloitte subject matter and industry specialists and include point of views, results of industry research and future predictions across a range of subjects and industries. We trust that you will find the material value-adding and we welcome your feedback and ongoing dialogue.
All information provided in this app remains the property of Deloitte & Touche and may not be distributed. For full disclaimer please follow the privacy link.
App designed and developed by Ryno Dekker, Creative Services, Johannesburg.