This report shares relevant technology trends. Woven through many of the trends is the growing convergence of cloud, social and mobile computing, analytics and cyber – fundamentally changing how information is accessed and used in business operations and decision-making. The focus is less on the mechanics of technology. The mentality of "there’s an app for that" captures the essence of this change, engaging users wherever and whenever they choose.
Each trend will have business impact over the next 18 months, and supports immediate consideration. Take time to develop an explicit strategy in each area, even if you choose to simply wait and see.
This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
Browse through our business insights:
• Read our latest magazines and other firm publications
• Watch and participate in our podcasts and webinars, designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends
• View and register to conferences and other events
Learn more about Deloitte Luxembourg and join us:
• Explore public firm announcements and latest news
• Discover current job opportunities within Deloitte
Download your favourite contents to make them available offline on your device thanks to the new bookmarks feature and contact Deloitte Luxembourg’s leading industry experts through the searchable directory.
Connect to Deloitte Luxembourg – anytime, anywhere
This iPhone and iPad app gives you instant access and insight into life at Deloitte Singapore. This interactive and informative app allows you to:
o Find your fit – discover which area of Deloitte you might be best suited to
o Gain insight directly from successful professionals by watching their video testimonials
o Discover what learning & development opportunities, international mobility programs, challenging work projects, and year-round exciting activities you can get involved in
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
This app will enhance your experience at the event by providing ready access to: the event schedule, speaker info, documents, interactive maps, and the information booth This information can be personalized with your own schedule and briefcase. Social media interactions may be available as well.
- Tax news from across the Deloitte network through a single app.
- Make the app your own –follow the topics you are interested in across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support for multilingual user interfaces, including: French, Canadian French, German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Read tax news and information in different languages where available.
- Save articles and tax information to read later, or build up a library for quick reference.
- Explore tax news and information in more meaningful ways – deep dive into topics, or get an overview of what’s happening in different jurisdictions.
- Save and sync your preferences to access your newsfeed, anytime, on any device, anywhere.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
These "Mini MBA" apps can serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA or as a refresher for those who have the formal education but have not kept it in practice. Getting quick business advice has never been easier.
Please +1 us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104707477282634680112/posts
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themanagerstoolbox
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/snwoody75
Feedback is very important so please leave a star rating or a comment. It will be appreciated.
Keywords: Business Advice, Marketing Advice, Small Business Advice.
InSight makes it easy to:
* Keep track of how much you're earning & how much you're spending
* Understand what you spend the most money on, and how you can save more
* Make money decisions you feel good about
After you register with InSight, we will ask to scan your M-Pesa text messages so we can personalize your spending and savings goals.
See http://www.inventure.org/ for more information.
This app allows you to do things such as:
- View any of your appointment book from your device
- Book appointments for your clients from anywhere
- Able to View/Edit Client Information
- Enforces Insight options where available
- Access your company's contact information
The use of this app requires that you have either:
An active Insight Cloud subscription, or
The Insight Salon and Spa App Server running on your Insight server machine
Please contact our Sales department for more information on these options.
- An active internet connection
- Android that supports ARM v7 with Neon
* NOTE: We cannot guarantee this application will run on all android devices due to variations in hardware
The articles are written by Deloitte subject matter and industry specialists and include point of views, results of industry research and future predictions across a range of subjects and industries. We trust that you will find the material value-adding and we welcome your feedback and ongoing dialogue.
All information provided in this app remains the property of Deloitte & Touche and may not be distributed. For full disclaimer please follow the privacy link.
App designed and developed by Ryno Dekker, Creative Services, Johannesburg.