How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Share position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Full marine instrumentation features, with AIS, DSC and Anchor alarm
NMEA data interface via WiFi or Bluetooth
AIS collision alarm, with adjustable thresholds for Class A and Class B targets
Display Alarm notifications and Nav data on Android Wear watch
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, and better maps than on my handheld GPS. Easy to use once you get the hang of it too"
AS SEEN ON: Treehugger.com, Macworld.co.uk, The Register, BikeRadar.com, Road.cc, BBC.co.uk and CTC.org.uk
A car satnav uses roads only, the Bike Hub cycle satnav uses roads *and* cycle paths, including Sustrans routes. Bike Hub app also uses bike-friendly cut-throughs and short-cuts.
"Discovered new, pleasant & direct routes that are right on my doorstep!" @KarlonSea
"I thought the fastest way to work was 18:40 minutes but after 2 years doing various different routes, you showed me a path and a couple of shortcuts that have reduced it to 16:50! Gob smacked!" Andrew Norton, by email
App features true turn-by-turn navigation, with voice instructions and vibrating alerts.
The cycle routing - note: UK-only - is done via CycleStreets.net. This bicycle journey planning website uses mathematical graph theory algorithms to quickly work out great bike routes. But it's not just nodes and networks, Bike Hub mapping benefits from local, expert 'community' knowledge.
Choose ‘Quickest route' and you’ll be directed via roads (although not dual carriageways or motorways). Don’t care to mingle with motorised traffic? Choose ‘Quietest route' and the app will use OpenCycleMap to guide you along back-streets and, where available and sensible, cycle routes. The 'Balanced route' provides a good mix between the two extremes of 'Fastest route' and 'Quietest route'.
The Bike Hub app avoids hills where possible.
BIKE SHOP FINDER
Fire up the Bike Hub app to locate the nearest bike shops in a six mile radius.
TOURING OR TRAINING
Journey planner can suggest A to B routes of up to a maximum of 100 miles. For A to B to C routes use the 'via' function with + sign.
* Info on the Cycle to Work scheme
* Cycling and the law
* Best ever quotes about cycling.
Do not pedal & navigate. Instead use a handlebar mount for your phone. If you decide to follow this app's suggested journey take extra care on any unfamiliar sections. Proceed at your own risk as routes change and quality cannot be guaranteed. Dismount when routing suggests using footways as shortcuts. Do not use when driving a car: routing is bike-specific.
Route finding requires access to online mapping so, to use the journey planning, the Bike Hub app requires wifi or a mobile phone signal.
App relies on the network node coding of the Cyclestreets chaps and they, in turn, rely on the dedicated volunteers who upload fixes and new points of interest to OpenStreetMap. Please consider signing up to OpenStreetMap.org and using a free OSM editing app such as Mapzen POI Collector which lets you add businesses, local amenities and other places of interest to OpenStreetMap, direct from your phone. Or consider becoming part of the OSM community by adding data via your desktop with online services such as mapzen.cloudmade.com.
This app is free because it was funded by the Bike Hub levy. This is a voluntary levy on most of the bicycles and bits sold in UK bike shops. The Bike Hub levy is operated by the Bicycle Association of GB and the Association of Cycle Traders. BikeHub.co.uk is the news and features website funded by the levy scheme. The Bike Hub app was commissioned by BikeHub.co.uk editor Carlton Reid and produced by Tinderhouse.
Feedback on this app is welcome. Contact email@example.com or @bikehub on Twitter. Please consider rating the app. Thanks.
Ideal for business or families.
Server and local mode available ..
Height, width and length degree and speed indicator shows directly ..
Saves track files in CSV Office Excel format on the SD card.
Server-based real-time tracking of remote devices.
- Record routes, shipping routes via e-mail
- Touring the Route
- Speedometer, compass, spirit level
- GPS satellite information
- Chat mode
- Speech recognition
- Weather and Sunrise Sunset for any location in the world
- Local local times
- Street View
- Distance Vector
- Speed curve
- Altitude graph
- Offline mode
- And much more
The revolutionary GPS cell phone tracking technology, allows users to locate mobile phones.
Or watch routing a mobile phone in real time from anywhere in the world via Internet.
Your children are on their way to school.
At the same time you can see exactly over the Internet, visit which streets and places your children to date.
Real realtime mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network.
Based on GPS repeater triangulation.
The system tracks mobile phones using GPS or by the current network location.
Find any time your phone.
Never be more concerned where your children, car, etc.?
When required, free registration at our EARTH LOCATION server and thus discrete tracking your mobile phone with the EARTH LOCATION tracking Internet Service!
If you require online tracking:
1 Create it for free a new account on http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/index.php
2 Save your login details in your EARTH LOCATION Mobile App under Settings.
3rd Test your account in your EARTH LOCATION Android app under Connection -> Login-test
3 Start tracking in server mode on the phone (not local mode)
4 Observe the directions on your phone under http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/m/earthlocation/ in Real Time (menu item: GPS Tracking Map)
gps tracking app, cell phone gps tracker, vehicle gps tracking, online tracking
gps tracker, locate cell phone, vehicle gps tracking, online tracking, gps info
Also, you can now downloaded new maps of various parts of the world to view offline later. This lets you pick and choose the maps that you want stored on your phone or tablet!
If you like the App, then give me a good rating. If you think there is something bad or something that needs improvement send me an email, and I will work on it.
- Reduce the memory required again to use the app.
- Add a Spanish Translation
- Added a Russian Translation
- Reduced the memory required for the app.
- Zooming in works better than in version 1 with a lot of changes behind the scene.
- Changed the map types.
- Added Advertisements
Permet de localiser le téléphone sur lequel est installé l'application, où qu'il soit.
Par un simple message "localisation", vous recevrez la position gps et l'adresse où se trouve le téléphone.
Seuls les numéros autorisés (ou non, au choix) pourront accéder à ces services. Configurez le suivant votre envie et plus besoin d'y toucher, c'est automatique. Vous pouvez bien sûr le désactiver.Bien lire l'aide de l'application!
Questions, remarques ou avis, envoyez moi un mail!
Si vous aviez la version lite, il est conseillé de la désinstaller!
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
To view the maps you must have a working internet connection.
Once maps are loaded, you can use them later without an internet connection established.
Return to the start menu by pressing Back.
Close application by pressing Home.
The application does not have support for GPS, but it may be of use to someone.
If the cached maps take too much space, application cache can be emptied via "Settings - Applications - Manage Applications".
The application does not collect any personal information about the user and does not send any information about its use to the author of the application.
- shows your current position on the map,
- searches locations on the map (requires internet connection),
- shows current coordinates, elevation, and accuracy of GPS,
- records your track (also while running in background),
- calculates your recorded track statistics (distance covered, duration, elevation gain, speed, ...),
- renders elevation profiles,
- exports your recorded track into GPX or KML file (file is either saved on memory card or sent by email),
- adjusts GPS accuracy (lower accuracy settings extend the battery life).
The map in this application was generated using data from the OpenStreetMaps project. This data is licensed under (c) OpenStreetMap contributors. The map tiles and design is licensed under (c) Daniel Tekel.]
Important warning: Do not substitute the application map for the official hiking maps in your area. The application map currently covers approximately 90% of the existing trails. The author of this application assumes no responsibility for any map inaccuracies.
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html
(Maps - GPS - Shared Location - Coupon Savings -Interactive App)
Zoom Cyprus one of the most innovative, interactive applications is here now for you to enjoy. Imagine the application that can offer you the most updated information about businesses, guide you around Cyprus with offline GPS navigation, show you the best offers in your locality and allow you to use advanced features, for example direct sharing of your location with your friends. Zoom is a powerful application with a lot of handy features that can help you every day and any time.
• Our own Cyprus maps (highest total road length than any other map around) built with care. We continually add new roads and hundreds of addresses every week. Even for the small villages around Cyprus. Map files are sent as updates inside the application without the need of installing a new version.
• High resolution 3D maps for all city centers: Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paralimni, Agia Napa, Pafos, Pegia, Aphrodite Hills, Polis. These images are multi-directional north, east, south and west and are high resolution aerial photographs.
• More than 4000 confirmed Points of Interest to start with. Businesses are confirmed before being added to the application and are checked for updates.
• Addresses, telephones, websites, e-mail addresses, working hours are available for each business.
• Offline map rendering, navigation with voice guidance. Advanced options for navigation in the car, on foot or on bicycle.
• Announce speed limits and other traffic warnings like speed bumps.
• Very fast business search around Cyprus.
• Address lookup for all Cyprus.
• Best offers that are personalized to the users' interests.
With Zoom app you can:
• Plan a route and get directions with voice guided GPS navigation.
• Navigate with 2D offline maps or high resolution 3D aerial imagery and also satellite imagery.
• Use the fast business search to find a business by name, category or businesses around you.
• Lookup for an address. You can find an address even searching in all the districts without the need to define a specific area.
• Save your favorite locations and routes.
• Photo and audio notes. Quickly take a picture or add a voice memo as a note to see later.
• Parking position: Save your parking position to find your car easily later.
• Share your location with other Zoom users, or the social networks. You can even send a message or get reply when you share your location.
• Get the best deals and offers around you that interests you. The offers you see are based on your personal information you set in your profile.
• Download coupons to your phone without the need to print them.
• Use the Zoom web maps online, to send locations directly to your phone or other users. Or just press the call button online and the dialer with the phone number is shown up on your phone!
No Internet connection?
No problem! Zoom lets you explore Cyprus, search and navigate without requiring WiFi or roaming data. Whether you are a tourist or native, Zoom is the app to go.
The GESAT GSM Tracker APP is a GPS Tracking and Security Application for sending GPS data, service and alarm notification to the GESAT security server GESAT-TRACKER.DE.
The positions are visualized on maps, stored in a database with different available information like a roadbook, history tracking, speed control and much more shown in detailed reports. Different events like emergency, service, server sided geofencing, movement, speed and much more, will be controlled and can trigger a message as email, SMS, voice-call and satellite message.
If there is no GPS, the app use the location data from an available WiFi-network or from the next GSM-transmission tower.
You have to ask for the account data, given by GESAT (please contact via mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Use the Account data, wait for the SMS and finalize the installation with the SMS code.
Now app installation is finalized.
What's New in the Version 2.0:
The Accelerometer is used to detect if the device has moved within about 3 minutes. If it has not, GPS is deactivated in order to save power. Once the device moves again, GPS is activated.
The sensitivity can be set from 0 to 10. 0 meaning never saving power, 10 meaning very in-sensitive. 0.5 seems to be a good default value.
- Encryption of transmitted data and settings using AES 256 [if activated].
- In case an alert is triggered, tracking is started automatically.
- In case of an assistance/emergency alert, call a separately definable telephone number ("Listen in") [if activated].
- When the device is shaken, an emergency alert ist automatically triggered [if activated].
Increases battery drain a bit. (Attention: Can easily trigger false alerts through vibration or malfunctioning devices!)
- In case the server is not reachable, sending data will resume after one minute. If the server answer seems unusual, sending will continue after 15 minutes.
- In case of network failure, data will also be sent via SMS ("Fallback"). Either only alerts or all data [if activated].
- A low battery level is reported to the server and reset after charging.
- Settings are only transmitted from server if they have changed.
- Support for English and German, depending on system settings.
- Alerts are sent with the last known position but retain a current timestamp.
- Display UTM and MGRS Coordinates as well as further data.
- Improved graphical interface.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
Family Locator app lets your family be in touch and stay connected with your friends anytime.
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate Family Locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family Locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With Family Locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family Locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family Locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of Family Locator. Family Locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.