Pair your inReach® satellite communication device with the Earthmate® app to get all the features you need to send and receive text messages, navigate and stay connected during your outdoor adventures. It’s perfect for planning, tracking and sharing your trip anywhere around the globe.
This Garmin application lets you access*:
• Unlimited topographic maps that you can cache on your device and store for offline use, including topographic maps and quad sheets
• Aerial imagery
• Hybrid maps
• Waypoints and route navigation
• Tracking and location sharing
• High-detail GPS trip logging
• Unlimited cloud storage of routes, waypoints and tracks
• Online trip planning
• Control and access all the features of your inReach device from the app: send 2-way custom or preset text and email messages, trigger an SOS from anywhere in the world, track your location and more
By pairing your mobile device (via Bluetooth® technology) with inReach, the Earthmate app turns your mobile device into a true satellite communication, GPS navigation and safety tool. To access the 100% global Iridium® satellite network for live tracking and messaging – including SOS capabilities – from the Earthmate app, an inReach device with active satellite subscription is required.
You can plan your adventures from your account on the Garmin Explore™ website, wirelessly sync them to your smartphone or tablet, and then save all your trip data and maps with unlimited cloud storage.
Learn more about inReach devices and technology at www.garmin.com/inreach.
*Access varies by model.