Each case scenario contains a comprehensive discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and also conveys facts important in the day to day management of such patients.
The 22 cases in the app have been reviewed by an international panel of experts. The list of diseases is as follows:
1. Transvestic Disorder
2. Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder
3. Bulimia Nervosa
4. Bipolar Affective Disorder
5. Dementia with Lewy bodies
6. Borderline Personality Disorder
7. Nocturnal Enuresis
8. Schizotypal Personality Disorder
9. Schizoaffective Disorder
10. Generalized Anxiety Disorder
11. Major Depressive Disorder
13. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
14. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
15. Cannabis Related Disorders
16. Cocaine Intoxication
17. Anorexia Nervosa
18. Obsessive-compulsive disorder
19. Panic Disorder
20. Alzheimer's Dementia
21. Factitious Disorder
22. Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder
For comments and criticisms, or to share ideas on new cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is a required companion for students and clinicians who need to diagnose mental, psychological, and psychiatric disorders. This manual creates a diagnostic standard for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders and includes accepted criteria for objective assessment of psychiatric symptoms.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition is the most current resource for clinical practice available to mental health professionals.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is the definitive reference for the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders.