COOP Mobile offers you the following services:
- Login by entering the i-banking subscriber information, without the need to fill in any other application form.
- Check your account and card balances and get information about any of your connected account or card transactions.
- Make transfers between your own accounts or from your account to third party account to Cyprus or abroad.
- Make payments to your loans, credit card or utility bills.
- Find your nearest branch or ATM, using our app branch / ATM locator.
- Communicate with us by phone or email using the contact details of each branch, which you can find through the branch / ATM locator.
- Find information on the exchange rates.
- Change the security code by selecting «account settings».
For more information about the app, you can watch an introductory video by following the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hSP3ApHhv4
In order to connect to and use the app you have to be an i-banking subscriber. If you are not a subscriber to the I-banking services of the Cyprus Cooperative Bank, please visit any of our branches where you can fill in the I-banking application form and receive the subscriber ID number and I-banking password.
Log in to the mobile banking service of the Cyprus Cooperative Bank
In the first page of the application, choose the login option. Enter the subscriber ID number, and then the one-time password (OTP) you will receive via SMS. Finally, enter the I-banking password.
Security is important to all of us!
We recommend that you use secure networks (i.e. from home, the office, or anywhere else through 4G) to access the mobile banking application of the Cyprus Cooperative Bank. Mobile banking access through public networks (e.g. cafes, restaurants, etc.) should be avoided as it poses risks and reduces security.
The Cyprus Cooperative Bank will not contact you by way of e-mail, telephone, or SMS /mms asking you about your account details or to enter your identification password anywhere other than via our mobile banking app. You should not respond to any malicious emails, text messages or a phone call that seems to be from the Cyprus Cooperative Bank. If you receive any malicious email, text message or a phone call that seems to be from the Cyprus Cooperative Bank, then contact us directly.
You can also contribute for your safety following the instructions of http://www.ccb.coop/coopmobile/en/safety-instructions.html
For any reference (suspicious message, fraudulent or malicious transaction, loss of the device) queries or information about the application, please call 80002667.
The mobile banking app can be used only by persons over the age of 18 and who are subscribers to the I-banking service of the Cyprus Cooperative Bank.
You must not install or use our Mobile Banking application in the following countries: North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Iran, Cuba and any other country subject to EU technology export prohibitions.
For the smooth and full experience of the app, the application requires permissions for the location of the device. The application needs access to location data so as to give full access to ATM / branch locator functionality.
Cyprus Cooperative Bank registered office is: 8 Grigoris Afxentiou, 1096 Nicosia.
The mobile app provided by the Cyprus Cooperative Bank is free and all rights are reserved. It is strictly forbidden to copy / reproduce this application or use it for malicious purposes.