Manage your book catalog with this app.
Keep track of your book collection along with personal ratings and notes.
Check to see if you already own a book on your phone while you're out shopping.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your books by quickly scanning the barcode on the cover with your phone's camera.
• Remember the books you want to buy using the Wish List.
• Export your book info in CSV format to open as a spreadsheet on your computer. Import your existing books in CSV format.
• Take a picture of the book cover with your phone to go along with your book rating and note.
• Backup your book catalog data to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Track statistics about your books like Total Number of Books Tracked, Average Rating, Most Often Read, Number of Books Tracked by Genre.
If you like the bikes or you have any doubt, especially about the Ducati brand, this application will allow you to access all the Ducati motorbikes from the 80′s to the present (with constantly updated information) in the palm of your hand.
This app lets you filter the Ducati motorbikes according to your interests and see their detailed characteristics (both technical and historical), as well as related videos, sounds and high resolution images, which you will be able to download to use as mobile wallpaper, or just to share with your friends.
You can save this app in your SD card, and have more than 140 Ducati motorbikes in your device (from the classic models such as the Paso, F1, Indiana or SuperSport to modern Scrambler, Multistrada, Diavel... and all the models of the legendary Monster, through all the bikes of the Italian brand since more than 30 years).
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be answered as soon as possible. I will be pleased to receive Ducati owners opinions.Thank you!
The world’s leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer.
The Nordson EFD Dispensing Solutions Product Catalog is just the start to help you achieve greater savings, improved productivity, and better process control in your dispensing applications.
Our knowledgeable team of experienced application specialists and technical support experts are dedicated to solving your most challenging dispensing issues.
From precision stainless steel tips to benchtop dispensers to high-performance automation, EFD systems are used in industries around the world, including automotive, life sciences, electronics, and more.
Use this catalog to get valuable information with these helpful features:
1. Easy Search: Users can search by keyword, product name, or part number, or you can use hot links from the table of contents.
2. Dynamic Links: Users can click on individual product part numbers to get more details, including links to data sheets, technical specifications, the product web page, and, when available, product videos.
3. Request a Quote: Users can add products to a wish list and email your cart direct to EFD to request pricing and a formal quote.
4. Share: Users can also share your cart with others, such as your EFD sales person, your purchasing department or other colleagues, or on social media.
5. Create Mini-Brochures: You can create mini-brochures by selecting individual catalog pages through the PDF icon on the toolbar.
Dozens of Brizo documents in the palm of your hand
Convenient online access to Brizo product information
Download literature for viewing offline
Look up information, pricing and features
Zoom in and out for easy reading
Easily navigate between materials and the library
Receive notifications when documents are updated