Manage your book catalog with this app.
Keep track of your book collection along with personal ratings and notes.
Check to see if you already own a book on your phone while you're out shopping.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your books by quickly scanning the barcode on the cover with your phone's camera.
• Remember the books you want to buy using the Wish List.
• Export your book info in CSV format to open as a spreadsheet on your computer. Import your existing books in CSV format.
• Take a picture of the book cover with your phone to go along with your book rating and note.
• Backup your book catalog data to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Track statistics about your books like Total Number of Books Tracked, Average Rating, Most Often Read, Number of Books Tracked by Genre.
Featured Bookyards Free Literature eBooks Categories:
1. Classics ebooks
2. Commentary ebooks
3. Novels ebooks
4. Poetry ebooks
5. Short Stories ebooks
6. Theater, Play ebooks
Our goal is to be «The Library To The World», a web portal in which books, education materials, information, and content will be free to anyone who has an internet connection.
Bookyards has a total of 17042 books, 41784 external web links, 4198 news & blogs links, 384 videos, 32963 Ebook links and access to hundreds of online libraries (800,000 eBooks) for your online pleasure. We hope you enjoy it!
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
* Along with each quote there is a discussion which puts the quote in context and comments on any literary techniques that may have been used.
* No internet connection is required to get your new quote for the day and you can also look at entries for previous days.
This app celebrates the creative potential of the English language and can help you discover new literary texts to enjoy.
But how can you decide what is and is not clutter and how can you reduce clutter?
Reducing clutter is easy you just have to know simple solutions in order to get your things organized.
The number one place to find clutter is in the closet. This classic storage area may start of containing on type of thing like coats and winter clothes but then because of location and convince you might find yourself having to go through a stack of magazines to be able to pull out your galoshes on a winter day. Finding storage solutions that work for you is key to reducing clutter especially with n a closet. Some closets have a shelf at the top of them but if your does not, put one in. And don’t just stop there. Purchase stackable bins that you can label and place on the shelves. One might be labeled gloves, the other might be pictures and one might be those magazines that you swear you are going to read one day. Also, keep in mind that reducing clutter is also about getting rid of the things that you do not use. Are you really going to get around to reading those old magazines or are they just piling up? A good solution might be to go through the magazines and cut out the articles that you would like to keep and place them in a binder by using clear plastic sleeves. Maybe you are a do-it-yourselfer and you are keeping one magazine because they give detailed instructions on how to build that gazebo you’ve always wanted.
Well, now you have a clever way to keep the information you want but remain clutter free.
Under the bed is another clutter nightmare. Shoes, memory boxes, bedding, it all seems like there is no where else to keep this stuff. Well, if you have done your job right in the closet, you may have just gained a place. But, you can also find simple solutions to your storage problem here too. Purchase bed lifts to maximize the space you have under your bed for storage. You can also try using space bags to hold your seasonal bedding. Space bags allow you to suck all of the air out of the bag so that the bag and bedding within it becomes smaller and easier to store. Bins that have wheels on them and easily slide out from under your bed is also an easy way to store items but still keep them close at hand.
Again reducing clutter is about assessing the items you have an figuring out if it is worth keeping them. Ask yourself questions about the item. Have you used it within the past year? Do you have another one that is possibly better then this one? Is it broken? Are you keeping this item because it makes you feel guilty? It is out of style and therefore no longer worth keeping? These questions can be hard to answer sometimes but when you stay focused on having a nice, clean, organized living environment, I am sure that you will be able to be honest with yourself and get rid of the things that you really do need to get rid of.
Download the app and find out how to de-clutter and be more organized in your life.
What you’ll learn:
- How to Clean a Bathroom
- How to Build a Soffit Box with Recessed Lighting
- Making Garage Building Plans
- How to Soundproof a Home Office
- How to Repair a Kitchen Faucet
- Avoiding a Laundry Room Flood in an Upstairs Laundry Room
This app for free and support at www.tutorials.apps1pro.com
Dozens of Brizo documents in the palm of your hand
Convenient online access to Brizo product information
Download literature for viewing offline
Look up information, pricing and features
Zoom in and out for easy reading
Easily navigate between materials and the library
Receive notifications when documents are updated