Manage your bank transactions quickly and securely from your mobile.
Thanks to the eDelubac app, consult and carry out your daily operations (transfers, direct debits, order your checkbooks, check your credit card outstanding, outstanding loans, make assignments of Dailly / subrogation receivables, sign your documents, be alerted ...).
- Visualize at a glance the summary of your operations
Access a summary view of all your operations: breakdown of outstandings, summary of accounts and outstandings, changes in balances, documents to sign, new alerts, ...
- Check your latest transactions
Thanks to the eDelubac app; you can do the following consultations:
- the financial summary and the history of your accounts,
- your outstanding credit card,
- your outstanding portfolio (cashing, discounting, assignment of debt Dailly Act, subrogation),
- download your accounts in XLS, CSV, QIF, OFX,
- your orders for internal and external transfers,
- follow your checkbooks in circulation and your checks not debited,
- Perform your operations
Our remote banking service offers you the possibility and security of:
- enter or integrate orders and send the corresponding discounts (domestic, international transfers, LCR, Dailly, subrogation, withdrawals),
- enter or integrate SEPA transfer orders and send corresponding discounts to SEPA compliant protocols,
- validate CRLs by a dedicated menu,
- add beneficiary (s),
- manage your delegations (allow the administrator to impose a number of signatures necessary to validate an order issued by a remitter),
- Oppose his bank cards and checkbooks
- order your checkbooks,
- edit your RIB / IBAN in pdf,
- download files in the 'e-documents' section,
- contact your account manager via the 'Messaging' access
The addition of beneficiary (s) and the seizure of transfer (s) can be confirmed by the fingerprint.
- Simplified access
The connection to the eDelubac app is possible by virtual keyboard (login / password) or by fingerprint.
The eDelubac application is a service open to all customers who have subscribed to the eDelubac subscription.