- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
Some of the features:
* Download your movie and game collection and bring it with you.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Manage your price tracked items, and receive notifications (via the Google Cloud Messaging service) when the price matches your target price.
* Get the best deals
* See current theatrical releases
* Blu-ray release calendar
Note! The Google Cloud Messaging service requires that your device has Android 2.2 or higher. If you have Android version less than 4.0.4 you also need to have enabled a Google account in your device. In the settings view, you can find out the Google Cloud Messaging status on your device. If it says Registered everything should be ok and you should be able to receive notifications. If it says something else you may need to take action, such as setting up a Google account.
Note! Lately you may have experienced that the barcode scanning feature has stopped working. This is very unfortunate, but out of our control. The My Movies app utilises a third-party app for the scanning features. Please visit
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android for instructions on how to fix the issues you are experiencing. If these issues become permanent, we may have to change the barcode scanning feature, but until then we hope that the issues are solved by the ZXing team.
Please rate and leave your feedback. Thank you!
"The developers of the VidOn Player have done a terrific job of combining so many functions and capabilities into a single free app." – The iPhone App Review
"Remarkably easy to use and intuitive." – iPhone Captain
"VidOn Player really is an all-singing, all-dancing video app." – iPhone Glance
"If you are looking for a holistic media player, VidOn Player is one of the best options available in the market." – iPhone Apps Review Online
"With all these features, the fact that the complete app is totally free makes it almost too good to be true. With VidOn Player video viewing or streaming can become an easy, elegant and trouble-free task." – Tech on the Go
1. 100% Free & Ad Free
2. Support for almost every video format and codec out there (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV, h264, QuickTime, XVID, DIVX and many more)
3. Powerful hardware decoding and acceleration for smooth high-definition playback up to 1080p
4. Streaming video from FTP server, windows sharing service, Samba, UPnP, NAS, DLNA
5. Blu-ray video decoding, transcoding and playback via VidOn Server
6. Change video audios and subtitles (SRT, SUB, USF, GSUB, XSUB and others)
7. Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and backward
8. Hardware optimization for impeccable stability with lower CPU and battery use
Create and link vudu, target ticket, and CinemaNow accounts to one UltraViolet account. UltraViolet requires codes to be redeemed through their partnered retailers. This wouldn’t be a problem except none of the retailers have all of the UltraViolet titles available for redemption. The way to get around this is to have all your retailer accounts linked to one UltraViolet account, that way any UltraViolet code redeemed in one retailer will be added to your library in all the others.
Example: I always use vudu to view my Ultraviolet movies, so I go there first to redeem a code. I type the title in the search box but cannot find a match. The title is not available. No problem, next I search for the movie in the target ticket tab, find it, enter the code and redeem my movie. I then exit the Redeem UV app and go to vudu.com to check my library. The movie I just redeemed is now available in my vudu library even though I had to go to target ticket to redeem the code!
Give Redeem UV a try! Redeem UltraViolet digital movie codes through your linked vudu, CinemaNow, or target ticket account. If you are not satisfied, return to this app page within 15 minutes of installing and select "Refund" to cancel your order!
Thank you for your support!
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
★ "A terrific app for learning about what movies are playing." - PCWorld.com
★ One of the 40 Best Free Android apps for 2011, 4.5/5 stars - PCMag.com
Movies by Flixster. The #1 app for movie reviews, trailers, and showtimes.
✓ Stream and download movies in your UltraViolet™ collection
✓ Browse the top box office movies and movies opening soon
✓ Look up showtimes at your favorite theater and buy tickets (from participating theaters)
✓ Get critic reviews from Rotten Tomatoes
✓ Watch high quality trailers
✓ Create your own "Want to See" list, rate & review movies
✓ View and manage your Netflix queue
If you’ve tried to redeem UltraViolet digital movie codes before, you know that it can be a difficult process. Here is a helpful hint to ease the confusion and help you get the most out of Redeem UV.
Create and link vudu and CinemaNow accounts to one UltraViolet account. UltraViolet requires codes to be redeemed through their partnered retailers. This wouldn’t be a problem except none of the retailers have all of the UltraViolet titles available for redemption. The way to get around this is to have all your retailer accounts linked to one UltraViolet account, that way any UltraViolet code redeemed in one retailer will be added to your library in all the others.
Example: I always use vudu to view my Ultraviolet movies, so I go there first to redeem a code. I type the title in the search box but cannot find a match. The title is not available. No problem, next I search for the movie in the CinemaNow tab, find it, enter the code and redeem my movie. I then exit the Redeem UV app and go to vudu.com to check my library. The movie I just redeemed is now available in my vudu library even though I had to go to CinemaNow to redeem the code!
• The hottest new movie and TV releases – watch some titles before they're available on DVD/Blu-ray.
• Stream directly to your device or download to watch anywhere, any time.
• Rent or Own. No Subscription or Late Fees.
• Enjoy access to your UltraViolet digital collection.
• With VUDU's In-Home Disc to Digital service, convert your DVD and Blu-ray collection to digital and stream from the cloud to your device. To get started, visit: http://www.vudu.com/in_home_disc_to_digital.html.
It's not just for Android! Also watch on Mac/PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360 with LIVE Gold Membership, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Roku, Chromecast, VUDU-enabled TV or Blu-ray player. Check http://www.vudu.com/devices.html to see if your device is supported.
By clicking "Install", you agree to VUDU’s terms of service at http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
With Disney Movies Anywhere:
• Watch your Disney, Pixar, and Marvel movies anywhere you go, across all your devices.
• Build your digital movie collection with a library of hundreds of movies to choose from.
• Access exclusive Disney content for free, including original programming, never-before-seen videos, and much more.
• Watch movies while connected or download movies to your device for offline viewing.
• Earn Disney Movie Rewards points for every digital transaction.
For more details, visit: www.disneymoviesanywhere.com
All transactions subject to applicable license terms and conditions.
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Get ready for a premium viewing experience at affordable prices. Watch Better with M-GO.
• Now Chromecast supported – stream content on your TV in stunning HD.
• New Download option lets you watch movies & TV offline anywhere.
• Rent or own on demand – purchase directly from your Android device.
• Watch and Earn points with M-GO Rewards. It is so easy to use, learn more at https://www.mgo.com/rewardsprogram
• Instant access to your M-GO library, including downloaded titles for M-GO on the GO!
• Store your library in the cloud with UltraViolet™
• Use M-GO on any of our supported devices, including Roku, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, iPad, iPhone, PC and Mac.
Visit us at https://www.mgo.com/devices to see our growing list of supported devices.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
Control your Sony Bravia device through the app's fantastic smart phone functionality, whereby you can browse and bookmark additional content and receive program recommendations based on your favorite shows and more! Access your top pics by simply swiping the screen!
Our latest update extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning that even more people can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can easily browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them directly to your TV.Top picks
Top picks are now displayed in order of popularity, which means you will be notified of today's recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is the most effective Sony TV remote control to date!
- Key features:
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller; always readily accessible to you and your needs.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. Use the TV program guide widget to list currently airing TV programs.
5. Control your TV remotely with a SmartWatch3.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
termination without notice.