Children’s Play is a game raising awareness about the way products are made in factories and sweatshops.
- The Teddy Bear talks in the Menu
- The gamer wakes up child workers who fall asleep by sliding through the space of the factory
- Interactive elements that bring points: rats, the press, spider webs, and others to discover by tapping on the screen
- Quotes and facts about work in the Loading screen
- Original soundtrack
- 100% indie game
- No permissions required, ad free
Children’s Play is a socially aware satire with visuals drawn by a children’s book illustrator. In the game six children build a Teddy Bear, and the gamer’s aim is to keep them awake, fix various problems in the factory, catch a nosy photographer, and make sure that the product is successfully finished.
This game is a part of the “Shopping Cart Art Project” that contains award-winning short films, installations, drawings, and games. For more details visit: http://www.shoppingcartartproject.com/.
- Higher screen brightness and higher screen contrast for the best visual experience.
- Unfortunately, the game might not work on some older smartphones due to a lower graphic memory capacity.