In this time of economic crisis, we need experts to save us. Perhaps you are the one!
The player is in the role of a shopping cart, driving on an economics graph, and the aim is to avoid healthcare, education, the arts, social security, ecology, and labor unions in order to maximize profits. Minimalistic design, references to the economic crisis and the interactive experience characterize this odd political satire.
- Minimalistic design
- Simple commands (just tap on screen to jump, and while airborne you have one additional jump)
- Collect as many currencies as you can
- Try avoiding public spending because it will affect your budget balance
- Avoid falling into water and don’t bring your budget balance below zero
- Use bailouts to survive in this time of crisis
- Clouds can bring you bonuses, but also penalty
- Survive through crisis as long as you can
- Challenge yourself, beat your own high-score
This game was developed as a part of the Shopping Cart Art Project (http://shoppingcartartproject.com/)
The game does not require any permissions and does not contain any ads.