Dynafleet is Volvo Trucks web-based system for fleet management, a tool that streamlines the planning and execution of transports. Dynafleet provides detailed information about your vehicles and drivers performance and includes a large variety of functions grouped together into four services: Fuel & Environment, Driver times, Positioning and Messaging and can be used with any truck brand.
The Dynafleet app also includes the industry unique Fuel Efficiency Score that allows you to measure and compare individual truck and drivers performance regardless of transportation type.
To login to the app you need to have a Dynafleet user account. Data displayed in the app is based on existing Dynafleet services.
Not a Dynafleet user? Please take a look at the demo included in the app.
· Fleetmatics Always On ensures that the Hours of Service application is not disrupted while logged into the app.
· The HOS application will restart automatically if shut down on the device.
· Always On runs in the background of the operating system and is accessible via Settings > Apps > Running. It will not interfere with any other applications being used on the device.
Please note that you must be a Fleetmatics customer with a driver username and password to use the Fleetmatics REVEAL LogBook App.
Not a Fleetmatics customer yet? Call us at 866-844-2235 or visit www.fleetmatics.com.
-Arm/PartArm/Disarm the alarm system remotely
-Check event logs remotely
-Receive trigger alerts when in standby mode
-Set delays for entry and exist
-Future support for Home Automation control, live video and video recording
Simply log in with your user ID and password to start controlling your Homesys alarm system.
Cool features include:
- Add multiple panels and monitor each one separately; great for owners of residences or shops.
- Watch live videos from each camera
- Receive push notification from each panel when alarm detected.
- Online Panic button to sound the alarm at home and start recording.
- Set The alarm to Arm, Disarm or Silent Arm
- Lighting control; turn on/off or dimm the lights
- Scroll through event logs and easily locate the video