• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
This book covers everything there is to know about home security systems.
You're going to discover so many things on how to use simple, brief and precise guidelines that will take you step-by-step to guide you about the types of home security systems that suit for your home!
Not only will you learn all the benefits and advantages of learning how to protect your home, but you'll also learn the extra bonus tips to actually teach people.
Here is just a sneak peak at what you’ll learn in The Supreme Guide To Home Security Systems:
★ Why Need a Home Security System?
★ Defining the Needs of Home Security
★ How to Safeguard Your Home & Stay Safe
★ Finding the Right Home Security System
★ Setting Up Your Home Security Checklist
★ Facts in Home Security
★ Taking Action in Home Security
★ The Innovative Solutions in Home Security
★ How to decide if Mace and/or Pepper Spray are for you?
★ Choosing Types of Detectors and Home Security System
★ Using Smoke and Heat Detectors for Fighting Fire
★ Additional Fighting Fire Tips
★ Choosing Other Types of Home Security
★ Purifying Your Home by Removing Chemicals for Complete Security
★ Tips to Use Your Home Security System
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
The advancement of technology has affected almost every department of our life - in a positive way. With wireless home security system available in the market, it has made it monitor. Many people opt for this advanced home security system because of its easy installation process and its portability and less chance to hire a professional installer.
This App is dedicated to wireless home security system and tells about its advantages.
Contents of this App :
** Why install a wireless home security system?
** Advantages of wireless home security system.
** Deciding areas that needs to be covered.
To have a security system installed in a home or any other private property has appeared in the list of essentials for almost everyone who care about privacy and safety. Only one thing should be kept in mind when installing these wireless home security system, that it works on frequency and it can get disrupted by cordless telephones and wireless internet connections.
The statistics pattern based on the users of this kind of security system is getting higher and higher.
This App talks about this wireless home security system, which acts as a safety tracker for anyone who applies for its services. Guard your home in the most safest and easiest way.
Grab this App Now !
Download Now !
** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
Here’s an idea…
Why not re-use your old android smartphone as alarm system device?
How it works
The first time you install Home security alarm widget on your old smartphone it asks you to enter a password and a phone number to alert in case of burglary. You may enter more than one phone numbers in the configuration screen.
You fix the phone behind your main door and arm the alarm with a simple click on the widget before you leave your home. After you click on the widget you have 30 seconds to close the door. You can increase this delay in the configuration screen. From this moment on the motion sensor is activated.
As soon as the door is opened it asks you to enter the password. The count down starts: you have 10 seconds to enter the correct password. You can increase this delay in the configuration screen. If you enter a wrong password or if the time is up Home security alarm will call all the phone numbers in the widget’s phone book one by one.
Lock: Arms the alarm and enables the motion detector. This will allow you to receive a phone call to all the numbers of your choice as soon as the door is opened by a non authorized person.
Unlock: Deactivates the motion detector.
Remote control: Arming and disarming the alarm from remote is also possible. You just have to make a phone call from a configured number.
How to install
Download Home security alarm widget from Google play
From your home screen click on the menu button.
Select Personalize -> Widget
Select Home security alarm from the list
Click on the Configuration button on the top-right of your widget to enter the mobile phone(s) to alert in case of burglary and create a password.
Due to a bug in android 4.0 devices, if you don’t find the widget on the list, restart the phone.
Turn your phone into an anti-burglary device
This widget is designed to be installed on a dedicated device and not on a device you use in your everyday life to make phone calls, send text etc. Here are some suggestions on how to prepare your anti-burglary device:
The screen timeout should be disabled when the widget is in lock mode to be able to detect movement. This is done automatically when you click on the config button. To save battery life the brightness is set to its lower level and the automatic brightness is disabled.
The ringtone mode should be set to silent at all times. This is done automatically when you click on the config button. This will improve security and protect your phone from potential thieves.
We suggest you uninstall all apps and widgets. This way you’ll extend battery life, plus, you don’t need them any more.
Turn off screen animations, live wallpapers, and other eye candy features
Switch-Off Auto Sync Option of Gmail, Google Calendar, Facebook, Twitter etc…
Switch off WI-FI, Bluetooth and 4G. Only the GPS should be on but don’t worry, it will only consumes battery when you ask for the GPS position with your Bike anti-theft remote.
You can control the lights, shutters, temperatures, scenarios and the alarm system of your home via simple SMS that can be seen on your display screen with stylized and intuitive icons.
Not controlling but also checking; by sending an sms you can check the status of the system's devices at any time.
By-phone lets you communicate with the By-me home automation system; you will receive a sms that will let you know if the lights are on or off, if a shutter is closed or opened, if the burglar alarm system is activated, etc.
Vimar positive energy; production of electric material for traditional and home automation systems for residential and tertiary purposes.
Stay connected, in control and Go Green!
This app lets Protection 1 customers enjoy remote access to their home security systems from anywhere in the world. Protection 1 eSecure™ 2.0 is a great way to live a busy lifestyle while staying connected to your home.
* eSecure™ 2.0 is a mobile alarm monitoring application that allows you to use a computer or Android™ device to remotely access and control your security system, lighting, door locks, thermostat, cameras and video.
* This application works in conjunction with our other compatible security hardware products.
* An eSecure 2.0 remote service account is required.
* Call 1-800-GET-HELP for more information.
You can use eSecure™ to:
* Remotely access your security system to arm or disarm it from your laptop, tablet or smart phone
* Keep tabs on your home when you’re away with real-time email and text alerts
* Know instantly if off-limit areas like medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed
* Monitor live video to see if your kids are doing their homework, and know when they come and go
* Check up on your pets and make sure Fido isn’t getting into trouble
* Maintain a connection to elderly relatives who live independently, but may require extra care and attention
* Go green and save money on your energy bill with home automation by controlling your thermostat and lights
*** NOTE: For existing eSecure™ users who are already using the version with the silver icon, this version of eSecure 2.0™, with the blue icon, will not work. Please contact Protection 1 for additional information. ***
Med Securitas larmapp kan du enkelt larma av och på var du än befinner dig. Du kan snabbt försäkra dig om att du kom ihåg att larma på när du rusade iväg imorse, eller se vem som just larmade av. Om ett larm går ser du direkt bilderna från larmet i din telefon.
Självklart är appen gratis att både ladda ner och använda. Uppkoppling mot Internet krävs. Se din teleoperatör för eventuella kostnader
Detta kan du göra:
• Se om larmet är av eller på
• Larma av och på, helt eller delvis
• Se händelsehistorik
• Se bilder som tas i samband med utlöst larm
• Slå av och på den inbyggda sirenen
*Uppkoppling mot Internet krävs, se din teleoperatör för ev. kostnader"
Securitas Sverige AB, Securitas, Securitas AB, Securitas Larm,
Securitas alarm, Securitas Hemlarm, Hemlarm, Securitas larmcentral, Larmcentral,
Alert, Alert services, Securitas Alert, Securitas Alert services,
Hemsäkerhet, Säkerhet, Security, Home security, Hem säkerhet, Trygghet,
Tryggt hem, Trygg, Larma, Direct, Direkt, Very sure,
Inbrottslarm, Brand, Varning, Brandvarning, Brandvarnare, Rök, Röklarm,
Rökdetektor, Brandlarm, Sekuritas, Företagslarm, Business, Företag,
Response Electronics Limited
GSM/SMS/RFID Touch Wirefree Communicating Intruder Alarm System (G5).
Protecting your family and property around the clock, from anywhere in the world.
The MGG5 App gives you real-time control and anytime self-monitoring of your miGuard G5 security alarm system.
You can remotely arm/part-arm/disarm, monitor and 'listen-in' to your property, all at just one touch of your Smartphone screen. System features include 'voice-memo' enabling you to leave a message on the Control Unit and '2-way communication' enabling you to hold a conversation with the person at your Control Panel.
SMS notifications include: tamper alert, alarm conditions, power failure/recovery and low CU back up battery.
The System can also be controlled by Remote Control and RFID Tag, making it the most flexible self-install communicating intruder alarm system on the market. The MGG5 can be expanded to meet the most demanding of security needs with our range of miGuard accessories. The system incorporates a built-in siren and supports up to 50 Wireless Sensors, 10 Remotes and 50 RFID Tags.
Response Electronics Ltd profile: Response Electronics Limited have been at the forefront of wireless alarm technology for over 20 years - our Response alarms were the first wirefree alarms to be approved in the UK. With an unrivalled track record of product innovation, pre-sales product advice and technical support, we offer our customers innovative intruder alarm security solutions from inception through to ease of installation.
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"The coolest thing at the Consumer Electronics Show"
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
- Free app includes SmartPark parking spot finder, parking meter reminder, and guest membership in Viper Motor Club.
- When combined with a Viper SmartStart module in your car, you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive push or text notification if your car alarm goes off (when installed with a Viper security system). You can even control your compatible home security system in one convenient, easy to use app.
- When combined with a Viper SmartStart GPS module, you can also locate your car, share activity on Facebook (because your car needs friends, too), and set safety notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- New for 3.0, add a Viper SmartStart Bluetooth® Module for lightning-fast response when closer to your vehicle, even when parked outside of cell network coverage.
- Also new for 3.0, cloud-connected features such as SmartSchedule and real-time Status makes the integration of car and smartphone more powerful than ever before.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your smartphone, using the exciting Viper SmartStart app from Directed, the leader in vehicle security and remote start. And, now the same convenient app also lets you arm and disarm your compatible home security system.
Includes these FREE features (no hardware or service plan required):
- SmartPark – Ever forgotten where you parked? SmartPark saves the location for you every time you lock your doors with Viper SmartStart.
- Viper Motor Club - Locked out? Need a tow? We've got your back. Download the app and sign up for a FREE guest membership to the Viper Motor Club and get 24/7/365 access to the Viper Motor Club's 30,000 licensed service providers.
Download the free app and check it out.
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Viper remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
- Aux channels
With Viper SmartStart GPS, add family-friendly features such as HotSpot and Speed alerts so you get notified if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
How do you get Viper SmartStart? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Viper SmartStart app
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car (see viper.com/smartstart for more information and where to buy Viper SmartStart).
3) Set up your SmartStart account
That’s all there is to it. Download the app and play around with the demo to see how it works.
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
- What is Viper Motor Club? It's our roadside assistance program that is included with every SmartStart Secure service plan. Guest members sign up for free membership and pay only $79 per incident. Secure Plan subscribers get free roadside assistance included with their service plan.
Smart24x7 is the women safety, children safety & emergency alerts app currently supported by Gurgaon Police, Noida Police, Amritsar Police, Jalandhar Police and Jammu Police.
This application can also be used by Senior citizens to secure them when they are in distress by sending SOS signals to their loved ones.
Smart24x7: Personal safety app can help in all situations
- Call center to assist you in emergency.
- SOS Alerts to Friends and Relatives.
- Quick SMS Response to loved ones.
- GPS Tracking - Provide your emergency contacts with your most recent location via GPS
- Tracking of Primary Contact while in emergency.
- Inform your Loved ones when you leave office and home.
- Basic chat to communicate with Friends.
- Can add your Health Records & Doctor’s Details.(will not be utilized in any medical emergencies).
- Places Near me.
- Audio and Image Capture and share it with Police and Smart24x7 Call center.
- Check your friends location on Maps.
- Get Fake Call to get out of any situation.
- Tracking of Service Providers location Ambulance, Police and Fire.
Top Notch Technologies Used:-
- GPS (Global Positioning System)
- GCM (Google Cloud Messaging)
- Google Maps
- Internet of things
- Audio & Image capturing
- Geofencing of Cities, RWA, Corporate
To get Police, fire & Ambulance help by simply pressing a button on your cellphone
- Auto Upload Audio & Images to Police Control room.
- Locate Hospitals, Police & Fire Stations near you.
- Police Control Rooms Integrated in India
- Supported by Gurgaon Police, Noida Police, Jalandhar Police, Jammu Police, Amritsar Police.
Whenever you are in emergency Just follow three easy steps :-
1) Press the Panic button.
2) Select the type of services required.
3) Click Submit and you are done.
What does the App do?
- The Alarm Security System sends you pictures if something is moving inside you home
- You can take pictures of your home at any time
- Control your music from your mobile
- Execute orders by voice or approaching your mobile to one NFC stick
- Talk with the Artificial Intelligence
- You can control IoT devices as the Wifi Plug "WeMo" and the Wifi Bulb "LuzWifi"
Install this App in your regular smartphone and then install the App NODE in an Android device placed inside your home which could be an smartphone, tablet or one smartv.
This is the easiest way to smartify your home.
What are you waiting for? You can try free version with no time limit!
SEO: ip webcam, wireless camera, spy cam, ip camera, wifi camera, nanny cam, security camera, ip cam, pet monitor, smart home, Internet of things.
Perfect for females that need some kind of safety alarm. Feeling insecure while walking down the park? Have the app on, and instantly push the button if you feel threatened!
Or use it for fun!
Download it for free now!
More from developer
1. Device management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video Control: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot
4. Local video playback
5. System configuration
You simply have to connect your USB-stick or SD-card to the Pro Reader.
Watch the files from an USB-stick or SD-card via this special Android app.
Use this app to transfer easily pictures from your Android devices to your USB-stick or SD-card.
Cloud 2 Device Messaging (or Push notification) is supported as well to get you notified immediately if anything abnormal is happened.
With the Eminent e-Domotica app you control your e-Centre within your own home network and remotely when you are away.
- Easy login into your e-Domotica system
- Access your e-Centre screen with your iphone, ipod or ipad
- Start and stop scenario’s
- Start and stop devices
- View device status
- View live video from the surveillance camera’s
- Control your alarm system
- And many more