AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse PhoneGap projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure.
AIDE supports GIT for professional development
A brief summary of features...
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Use cutom PhoneGap plugins and develop your own
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview HTML app pages
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- PhoneGap API help
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Mobile Developer Solutions currently offers two tools for developing PhoneGap for Android apps: an Eclipse Plugin and a Cloud Solution. This is the default PhoneGap example app and template for both AppLaud Eclipse Plugin and AppLaud Cloud - full source code is available.
MDS wrote and maintains this demo app, which is also used for PhoneGap Training. MDS uses the latest versions of PhoneGap (soon-to-be-renamed Cordova) and jQuery Mobile, and provides video and written tutorials to get you up to speed on PhoneGap quickly.
If you feel this app does not perform correctly or look nice on your device, please email a description of the problem or join the support forum. A version of this app using pure CSS is also offered (title: PhoneGap API by MDS).
AppLaud Eclipse Plugin for PhoneGap / Android:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT02ytSSMII (Intro Video)
AppLaud Cloud and AppLaud App:
• Why is it useful for business people?
Whether you have to choose just one platform or you don't want to spend tons of money making native apps for all of them, here may be the solution that will save your time and money. While the demo is based on the 'real estate for sale' topic, its functionality can cover the needs of your business - and do it for top three mobile platforms at once.
But it's end users whom the app is built for - and it offers seamless experience of scrolling through endless lists, smooth animations, and clean interface.
• Why is it useful for software developers?
This demo was created with RAD.js - an open source framework/toolkit designed to help you easily create fast and responsive multiplatform HTML5-based apps that look and feel like native ones. Is it what you've been looking for?
• Infinite scroll (currently up to 1000 list items which work seamlessly);
• Details for each item (image and text);
• Smooth transition animation;
• Smart search with suggestions;
• Offline saving (Favorites);
• Updates from the server side.
It's worth noting that the functionality is not limited to the list above. New versions will bring new and useful features that every app constructor and business person will take advantage of.
Cross-platform developers don't have to rely solely on PhoneGap and Titanium - RAD.js is the toolkit that expands opportunities and enhances creativity.
RAD.js website - http://rad-js.com
PropertyCross website - http://propertycross.com