Brand new interface design, smoother operation experience and richer content that will take you on a journey of software discovery.
• Over 100,000 free apps;
• 100% free! All apps, all games always free!
• Enter the Mini Game to explore the hottest new hit games in HTML5, play anywhere without installation!
• Discover more cool stuffs with professional editorials.
• App collection is the best way for Android beginners.
• All APK are from GP directly.
mobogenie is a app so amazing,it can help you find anythings you want.
Over 1,200,000 apps and games;
Mobogenie can help you clean up the mobile phone memory, let your mobile phone to run faster and save battery power.
☆ If you want to see more content, please click official website：http://www.mobogenie.com/
Transfer files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android.
Help you manage your phone's picture, applications, image and video.
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
Zimly now supports Chromecast! Use Chromecast with Zimly to send your videos stored on computer to the big screen TV!
The functions of media player and streaming player are combined into one app! You can enjoy songs and videos from Windows PC or Mac with auto conversion. It needs no manual encoding and complicated network settings. Simply play them on your Android. Not only can you stream but you can also enjoy all of your media stored in your Android. Great design and usability make for a great user experience. Zimly is the solution to all of your media needs. And all of this is available for FREE!
1. Streams songs and videos in computer right on your Android
- There is no need for encoding. Zimly automatically converts all file formats (AVI, MKV, FLV, TS, ASF, MP4, MOV, etc.)
2. Plays media just like your default media player
- You can play all of your media contents stored locally in your Android.
3. Easy and simple connection process
- It is done with minimal configuration through just a 9-digit PIN. You can also connect with your Facebook or Google account.
4. Great design and usability
- All of the key functions are at your fingertips in a user-friendly UI.
5. Enjoy videos in HD with no downtime
- Fast loading and fast seeking in a continuous streaming.
6. Enjoy media offline by downloading contents onto your Android
- You can download contents from computer to your Android so they can be enjoyed later when you are offline.
7. Lyrics and subtitles support
- 2.5 million lyrics database offers lyrics to your songs.
- Displays subtitles in SMI and SRT formats.
Zimly, player, media player, codec, stream, streaming, encoding, decoding, media, movie, video, high definition, HD, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, mp4, music, audio, song, high quality, HQ, mp3, playlist, album art, WiFi, P2P, download, airvideo, air video, vlc, plex, xbmc, google, offline, airplane, real time, seamless, gapless, share, dropbox, avplayer, lyrics, subtitle, smi, srt, free, webhard, torrent
It collects your installed applications and uploads the information
which is required to theme your icons!
This won't collect any private data just the information which is displayed
within the app.
Data which is collected:
If you would love to see more information in, let me know.
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
No need for the presenter to turn around and break eye contact with the audience, a quick glance at the phone or tablet is sufficient to see the content of the current slide.
The presenter doesn't need a mouse or keyboard to transition to the next slide, previous slide , home, show all slides.
Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant. The presenter can flip through the slides and pick the one that is requested with show all button and point the slide directly.
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Here's what you can do with Presentain:
- Broadcast slides in real time to the audience
- Allow audience to send you questions and you decide what to answer and when
- Let your audience follow your social media accounts with just one tap - you'll get 10x social media following!
- Capture 5-20x more potential business leads from the audience. Proven!
Best of all Presentain records your presentation and you can post it online with one tap where your online audience grows exponentially and you get
- more social mentions
- more followers
- more potential business leads or speaking requests.
Your audience awaits for a richer experience! It's the next cool!
For more information please visit: http://presentain.com
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
FocalCast is an effortless way to give interactive PowerPoints wirelessly to another display. FocalCast frees you from the pain of podiums, clickers, laptops and AV cables in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Connect to Chromecast or a WiDi projector/display and open a PowerPoint in FocalCast!
• Draw on and annotate slides in real time
• Download from Dropbox or Google Drive from in app.
• FocalCast Beta supports the .PPTX format (PowerPoint 2007 and up)
• Tweet about your presentation and attach your slides!
Other formats and features are soon to follow, happy presenting!
We are in Beta! Some Excel objects such as charts and other elements may not load properly and presentations may take some time to load. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
Note: To use the casting features of FocalCast with a Chromecast your device must be capable of screen casting (supported devices can be found here https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6059461?hl=en ). Alternatively, it will work with any Android device paired with a Miracast (WIDI) adapter or enabled display.
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/focalcast
A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo
LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
Download LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
LibreOffice, and the LibreOffice Impress Remote, is community-driven and developed software which is a project of the governing charitable organization, The Document Foundation.
This software is developed by users, just like you, who believe in the principles of free software and in sharing their work with the world in a non-restrictive way. Meet us at
1. YouTube playback by tapping YouTube thumbnail
2. Fullscreen note viewer by tap/holding note
de Mobo Slides uses the user’s smartphone as a presentation remote for Google Drive Presentations and Spreadsheets. Slides show up on the phone along with the speaker notes while the presentation is displayed on the TV screen. That way, the user will not have to look back at the screen which diverts attention from the audience. The app includes a timer as well as multiple between-page/in-page transitions to choose from .
Google login is required for Google Drive Slides file/speaker notes' retrieval.
Two ways to connect:
* Connect to your Computer
1. Open www.demobo.com/slides in a Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Make sure the app and the computer are using the same WIFI.
3. Enter the code provided by the mobile app on the site.
* Connect to your TV via MHL cable
Example spreadsheet files:
1. YouTube channel mobile video player
2. Dolby Audio support on some mobile devices. See http://dolby.bemyapp.com/devices.php
3. Remote streaming and control on a 4K HDTV projected wall via http://www.demobo.com/tube (Concept of the future HDTV)
4. Selection of audio sources from computer or mobile device