• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
ZEMB FULL HAVE BEEN UPDATED WITH MORE FEATURES
Dear Android 5.0 users, you will need root your phone: http://goo.gl/Nfh4Si http://goo.gl/b3402P
Try this app for 3 days, if it doesn't work for you, contact me directly for Refund (limited to Google ToS)
UPDATE: Wi-Fi is now managed
★★★★☆ 4.25 / 225 as of 2015-02-13
Free version: ZEMB http://goo.gl/oEZyrR
Need more info please
The app will turn off mobile data, started a few minutes after screen off. and then try to enable data, in incremental delays. At night (started 0am), data won't be enabled again until 6am.
If you turn on screen, data will be enabled again.
Does it play well with Greenify / Snapdragon battery guru / Juice defender / DU Battery?
Snapdragon battery guru: not compatible
Using my app, network location is not required
Greenify: compatible, but don't add this app to hibernate list
Juice defender, DU Battery: not compatible
My incoming chat message delayed
While saving battery, this app try as much as possible to minimize delayed message (chat, or email)
Is the third screen shot true?
Yes, it is. 3 hours idle after charging and battery still 99%
My data connection turned off after 1 minutes?
When battery low, data connection turned off after 1 minutes. When charging, data connection will always on
What is eat some herb for?
It will kill unused applications, only when system idle. Or anytime you want by clicking "Eat herbs now"
What options most people use?
☐ I'm a zombie (unchecked)
☑ Eat some herbs
☑ Eat red herbs
OK complete feature list?
- Battery saver
- Very light application, so the app itself dont suck battery
- Manage mobile data connection using smart algorithm
- No complex settings, all features activated for you
- Dashclock extension
- Night mode (To turn off: ☑ I'm a zombie)
- Minimize delayed message
- Kill unused applications when idle (☑ Eat some herb)
- Kill google services when idle
- Battery statistic to show deep sleep
- Automatic turn off Wi-Fi when not connected
- Kitkat friendly
New features from ZEMB Full:
- Automatic turn off bluetooth, when not connected
Currently only in ZEMB Full:
- No Ads
- New user interface (material design)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support, need root
- Disable service temporary
- Wi-Fi is now managed
- Unlimited days of service (Free version might stop service if you disable notification)
- Automatically disable vibrate (<50%) and sync (<15%) when low battery
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.0.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
With a range of easy to use smart utilities like a task killer, power saver, storage space manager and data usage monitor, you can fine tune your mobile device to keep it running more smoothly and potentially at faster speed. It can even keep track of your mobile data usage to help you make sure that you don’t go over your data limit.
Install the AVG TuneUp Widget on your device’s home screen so you always have a quick snapshot of what’s going on with your device.
Download FREE now!
With AVG TuneUp you get:
More Power – extend your battery life.
More Stability – kill tasks to improve device stability and potentially speed it up.
More Space – review and remove unwanted apps or move them to an SD card to free up internal memory.
More Control – monitor mobile data usage so you do not go over the limit and pay extra.
● Extend your battery life - set an alert to let you know when you run out of juice so you can turn off specific functions to save power for when you need it most.
● Monitor apps, utilities and services power consumption.
● Power Saving Options - lists the utilities and services that are draining your device’s juice and lets you set which ones you want to switch off or change to save power.
● Many apps and services are running on your device which may affect your device’s speed and stability. Task killer lists the active apps, games, utilities and services on your device, tells you how much memory they're using, for how long they've been active, and lets you stop the ones you don’t need running to free up memory space and potentially speed up your device.
● Stop worrying about how much data you use by setting up your mobile data alerts. AVG TuneUp will let you know when you’re nearing your limit so you can make the right decisions.
● See a breakdown of data usage per app, the total amount you used and how much remains. Customize your alerts based on data size, usage frequency, start date and alert threshold.
● With space at a premium on your phone, it’s good to know what’s on it so you can free up space for the things you really want.
● We all have apps we no longer use or run in the background without us necessarily knowing, so if your device freezes up often, easily delete the ones you don’t want to help get things running smoothly and potentially speed it up.
● Storage Usage Monitor: find out how much internal memory and SD card space you’re already using and how much is left, with a list of all the apps and utilities that are on your phone and how much space they use. Simply delete the ones that you don’t want any more to make room for the things you do. You can also move apps from the internal memory to the SD card.
Start taking control over your device’s performance today with AVG TuneUp! The design is straightforward and easy to use. Fine tune your mobile device with: battery saver, task killer, data usage, and storage space manager.
Download FREE now!
Check out our other apps:
AntiVirus FREE for Smartphones: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus
AntiVirus FREE for Tablets: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet
AVG Memory & Cache Cleaner: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.cleaner
AVG PrivacyFix (social networking privacy): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.privacyfix
AVG Image Shrink & Share: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.shrinker
App Uninstaller by AVG: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.uninstaller
For more info visit the AVG site: http://www.avgmobilation.com/
Try my application!
For my Galaxy S3 extends operating time from 1.5 to 4 days.
With the screen off the program disables WiFi and mobile data, performs periodic synchronization.
In this version - a clever synchronization, waiting notification download / upload pictures / wait until you have finish your Skype call.
**** Attention! ****
Before buy - try free 4 days trial version
Has no unnecessary features and functionality, only the most important things.
Performs 3 simple things:
1. When you turn off the screen - the application disables the mobile data / WiFi after 30 sec
2. When you turn on the screen - the application enables a mobile data / WiFi
3. In the background, while the screen is off, every 15 minutes enables a synchronization of your Facebook, Twitter, etc. for 30 seconds.
(If in the meantime someone didn't finish download a notification - the application will wait until download)
(synchronization interval is discrete: 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, an hour, 3 hours)
(At night, from 00:00 to 06:00 synchronization occurs every 3 hours, instead of 15 mins)
*** Attention! ***
Application is not suitable for you, if you use your phone every minute.
And must have for people with periodic use of a smartphone.
*** Attention! ***
Application does not support 2-sim devices (android platform itself does not).
Each manufacturer has its own 2 sim implementation , and maintain all of them is not possible for one man.
Try manually turn off WiFi and mobile data every time, you don't use phone.
And turn on, when you back.
If it helps to save battery - my app also helps to you.
Google+ (main discussion goes here)
About app icon: it's drunken droid:)
auto 3g wifi charge indicator level power source status voltage best easy battery saver deep sleep
- System Information
- CPU Information
- Memory and Storage Information
- CPU and Memory Utilization
- Per process CPU and Memory Utilization (Sorting in Pro Only)
- Battery Stats
- Estimated Battery time remaining ( Pro Only)
- Network Status and WiFi Data consumption
- System Log Information
- Charting based on Google APIs (Pro Only)
- Android 2.3.3 and above.
Consider getting pro for additional options.
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.6 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Keep Awake" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables AndroSensor to acquire a WakeLock while the recording is active, ensuring that your device will never sleep while it is recording sensor data. The WakeLock is only used when AndroSensor is recording, not when it is active.
Question: Why is this necessary?
Answer: Usually, it's not. Some kernels, to save battery power, force the device to fall in `sleep` when the screen turns off, shutting down parts of the system (like sensors, apps running in background and so on..), even when the android system is doing some job. The "Keep Awake" addon will ensure that your device will stay awake while the recording is active.
Question: When should I use this?
Answer: If you use AndroSensor's recording function, but you see inconsistency when processing the CSV file, like there is a great time gap between two recorded rows, or when after some time recording, all values stay unchanged for long periods of time.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: This patch contains the required permission (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK) and the code to keep the device awake while AndroSensor is recording sensor data in a CSV file. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed, or if you don't use AndroSensor's recording function.
Question: It seems I need a WakeLock for recording with AndroSensor. How do I use this addon?
Answer: You just install it and that's it. No hidden triggers or options. AndroSensor will do the rest next time you use the sensor recorder.
Question: So why did you not include this functionality in the main program and use this addon?
Answer: WakeLocks can rarely cause random issues (like battery leaks, random reboots etc...), plus it is one extra permission that the majority of AndroSensor users will never need. For the few who need a WakeLock, this addon will do the job.
* For more information, please visit AndroSensor's website. Also, please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com to report a bug, suggest an improvement or just ask a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
Battery drain becoming a problem? Download Bitdefender’s Smart Battery Saver! It’s a 100% FREE Android app that understands your smartphone’s usage trends, and adapts your device’s settings to maximize battery performance! It features predefined profiles and allows you to create your own custom ones, to squeeze every second of battery life of your device. Also, Bitdefender Smart Battery Saver allows you minimize your Android’s battery drain without having to disable the functions you use the most!
Select the smart options below to create custom profiles that address your Android's exact battery demands!
Disables your Andoid’s Wi-Fi when the screen is OFF, and re-activates it when the screen is back on.
Smart Mobile Data
Disables 3G when the screen is OFF, and re-activates it when the screen is back on.
Lets you choose when to open Sync, as well as select how long Sync should remain open.
Select which apps to close when the screen is OFF.
Turns off your Android’s display when it is not being used.
When your Android’s battery level drops below a certain level, this feature replaces sounds with vibrations, and disables haptic feedback, keytones, touch sounds, and screen lock sounds.
Choose One Of The Special Modes With Just A Simple Tap!
Extreme Saver mode
Use when your battery is REALLY low. It slashes battery consumption, and only lets you make and receive calls.
Night Time mode
Activate at night, when you’re sleeping. Only allows your Android to make and receive calls.
CM Battery is a free battery saving app that is specifically designed to optimize the battery life of your Android device. Powered by the technology of Battery Doctor, it’s the most efficient way to defend your juice.
Highlights of CM Battery:
Clean, intuitive and easy to use. CM Battery simplifies your power saving process by providing shortcuts to close your draining items - even your grandma could use it!
A real power saving app that will never use your battery when not in use. By adopting the most advanced cloud technology, CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
Smart charging screensaver helps you fully charge your phone. With the unique 3 stage charge, you can charge your phone to a really healthy and full level. You can also know how much time left while charging.
1. Clean and innovative design.
2. One tap to save power
With a simple scan, CM Battery gives you a list of draining items like Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth. You can shut off all these items at once to save power with a simple tap.
3. Advanced power saving
CM Battery detects all the draining apps on your phone and provides a shortcut to close them manually.
4. Never use your battery when not in use
CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
5. Smart charge screensaver
Charge your phone to a really healthy and full level with the unique 3 stage charge. You can also know how much time left while charging.
6. Powerful App Management
Stop your power draining apps from automatically re-launching, even if you’re not rooted.
*Note this feature is not recommended for Samsung users.
If you're looking for a simple Android battery saver, battery optimizer or find yourself interested in your power usage, this is a great app for you.
At CM Battery, user satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @cmbattery
Like us on Facebook: CM Battery
Join our beta group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109246449925247867748
About KS Mobile, Inc.
This is a sub-account of the KS Mobile developer account, which we use to test new products.
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ Home: http://www.rootuninstaller.com
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2030696
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RootUninstaller
DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver is a must have battery manager application, the only battery saver application on the market which can work with the cleaning and monitoring of the genius behind Android memory work. More importantly is that the application does NOT need your device to be ROOT’ed. With DORADO Battery Master’s smart and cloud based analytic capability – one-touch or even no-touch controls to further solve battery problems that dwells contemporary power-devices and further extend your enjoyment time of your device efficiently.
DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver is also an outstanding Android boosting application. With the utility provided, the application can boost your android device up to 200% of its original processing.
Proudly presented by DORADO Security Group, DORADO Battery Master-Battery Saver is the simplest, easiest, smartest and fastest approach to keep your Android device working smoothly as per its expectation. The application as dubbed the Battery Doctor will also assist you in battery charging management. Looking after your battery as a doctor would look after you.
High Light of DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver:
★ Real - The only battery saving and android boosting application that genuinely clean and monitor background applications.
★ Fast - Quickly cleans power draining applications and efficiently boost your Android device up to 200% in processing.
★ NO-ROOT needed - No tricks needed to reach the core of your Android device, keep it as secure as it was originally designed
★ Small - Occupies the least memory and consumes very little CPU processing. Only half the amount of resources used comparing to any other similar applications
★ Smart - Based and designed through the analysis of thousands of application on the market, aiming to protect your battery bank in real time.
★ Simple & Friendly - The application works by itself, you do not need to do anything.
Key Features of DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver:
★ White List - Customize your own list of favorite applications that are not terminated by Battery Master – such as WeChat, Facebook, Twitter, Hangout, etc.
★ Widget included - Our widget will provide you a convenient method to invoke our battery master – to improve to battery life of your Android device by clearing memory and terminating background applications.
★ Accurate Remaining Time estimation - Depicts how long battery will last under a variety of situations such as playing games, wifi mode, Bluetooth mode, etc.
★ Clean memory(kill background Apps) when the screen is locked or off, the battery will be in its prime condition whilst idle.
★ No need to disconnect any connection to achieve the goal of saving battery power, use your Android device however you like.
★ English / Chinese supported
★ Friendly, Simple easy-to-use user interface
It is much appreciate to show your support by using DORADO Battery Master - Battery Saver! Please feel free to join our Battery Master Beta community -https://plus.google.com/communities/114841087624763568236, to help us by reporting bugs, be the first to try our most recent updates and contact developers.
Please help us localization: http://batterymaster.oneskyapp.com
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/113714343351014167274/
- すべての通信を無効：通話、データ通信(キャリアメール(SPメールなど)、Gmail、Line受信等)、 Bluetooth機器の使用、デザリング
- データ通信を無効 ：データ通信(キャリアメール(SPメールなど)、Gmail、Line受信等)、デザリング
- Wi-Fiを無効 ：データ通信(Gmail、Line受信等)
- Bluetoothを無効 ：Bluetooth機器の使用
- デザリングを無効 ：デザリング
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. There are still problems, especially with SELinux. Amplify DOES work on Lollipop, but some people may need to tweak the Xposed install while Xposed is still in Alpha. For more help, start reading the Amplify thread on page 409, here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-nlpunbounce-reduce-nlp-wakelocks-t2853874/page409