Bubblefication is a new way to view your notifications. It can read your notifications from any app and shows it as a floating bubble on your screen.
The bubbles are very customisable to your likings and the app is completely free with NO ads.
NOTE: The app does not have features like built-in quick reply or other actions, that is NOT what the app is intended for.
- Customisable colours for the bubble, text and badge
- Customisable bubble size and opacity
- Option to hide the badge
- Single or multiple bubbles for your notifications
- Option to display the bubbles on the lockscreen
- (De)select any application you want
- Automatically expand bubble
- Automatically remove the bubble when you remove a notification
- Automatically remove the notification when you remove a bubble
- Option to perform the default action of the notification when you click on the content of the bubble as if you actually clicked on the notification
- Logging of your notifications so you will never miss one
- Quick option menu when clicking on the content of the bubble
Info for devices with Android 4.3 and lower
Devices with Android 4.3 or lower will use accessibility service, higher Android devices use a NotificationListener service. If the app does not work, check your accessibility service or allow the app to read your notifications in the Android settings.
Also, it is currently not possible to detect the removal of notifications and removing the notifications on devices with Android 4.3 or lower, this is an Android limitation.
This app does not work without the permission to read your notifications. The notifications will not be sent anywhere and stays on your device.
If showing sms messages does not work, please ensure that the permission is granted and/or reboot your phone. If that does not work, you probably have another application that handles sms messages.
Explanations of the permissions.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW is needed to draw the bubble on your screen
android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS and android.permission.READ_SMS is needed to capture the incoming sms messages and read them in order to display them, android treats this as a different thing compared to standard notifications
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is needed to start the app on boot
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD is needed to unlock your device when you decide to open the content of the bubble from your lockscreen (this does NOT work when using a pin or pattern etc.)
For any bugs please contact me at email@example.com