"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
Many people have a gardening mania and also they feel gardening is a relaxing activity. Mostly people have hobby of gardening. Many gardener have skills to design garden in various kinds. Attractive garden designs have the focal point which captivates the attention from the people. You should make the desirable front yard and backyard landscapes with our gardening tips. Healthy soil provide the best growth to their plants. You should also create the planting calendar and maintain daily.
These are the ingredients you will find in this app:
@@ How to keep your garden looking beautiful and healthy?
@@ Have you ever seen a white powdery substance on your plant foliage?
If you want to know about it more than you can also search the internet and find more information about beautiful garden tips. You can also view many kind of videos, relevant news and many garden designs to decorate which are related to beautiful garden and also encyclopedia about gardening. This app provides better information from other apps. The tips mentioned in this app will definitely effect you in a positive manner when you will search about beautiful garden tips.
So, Just Grab It!
Note: gardening game, garden photo apps, garden puzzle box have no relevant information.
Created by a gardener, this app allows you to easily manage your rotation plots, crop combinations for a culture more natural.
Start by creating your first vegetable garden, geotag it to keep the weather, add your stock of seeds to your shed and follow your actions to harvest!
Save other vegetable gardens if you're a great gardener!
You can combine photos of your vegetables in their growth chart and follow their development.
With your online account, rediscover the pleasures of gardening with friends and follow their advancing gardens.
=== You can collaborate to the project ===
** Feedback **: Use the email contact AT gardening-manager DOT com to send your feedback or describe your issues.
** Translation **: http://translate.gardening-manager.com to simply help translating the app in you language
* Plan actions todo and write in your plant diary
* Take photo and archive them in your plant diary
* Keep weather history and moon phase
* Supports multiple gardens
* Modern User Experience
* Online help for each screen
* Sample garden available at the first launch
* Spanish, French translation
Remember to always backup your data (Menu Key > Backup).
Release Notes: Menu > About
A simple to follow guide that provides solutions and ideas for creating a successful garden that will be beautiful PLUS be eco-friendly as well as saving you money and adding value to your property
For gardeners who are enthusiastic about lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers & gardens.
Learn or reference 675+ important gardening & horticulture terms & concepts.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Gardening news feed.
Now with 100’s of images
keywords: master gardeners, junior master gardener, Texas master gardener, California master gardener, master gardener conference, green thumb, gardening, organic gardening, horticulture, gardens,
Save your time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making vegetable garden and planting lettuce and peppers?
You can keep track of the moments that they grow and share them via 'Garden Manager'.
Buy flowerpots and feel the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarm
- Don't forget the time watering your plants in garden.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it tells you on time.
2. Plants photo diary
- Keep your lovely plants' photos and memos.
- When you sow seeds and harvest them, you can feel the fun of writing diary notes of the growing appearance observed in your garden.
- If you write widths / heights of your plants in each diary, you can see them on the graph.
- You can boast your diaries to your friends.
- Or ask them why your plants withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists nearby you.
* Is there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: email@example.com
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
Puzzled by pruning? Anguishing over landscaping? Can’t tell a hosta from a hyacinth? Don’t worry! This all-in-one reference delivers all the know-how you need to transform an ordinary backyard into a glorious garden. Drawing on the expertise of the National Gardening Association, this garden primer shows you how to have fun playing in the dirt – and start smelling the roses.
Grab your copy of the Gardening App for Noobies Today!
With Gardens you can take pictures of plants, caption them and then either save them in your personal scrapbook or send them
to your friends through email or social media. No more struggling with a wet notebook if you are out and about looking at gardens and want to remember the name of a plant.
These are fabulous bolt on packages which contain videos, pictures and specific information introduced by experts. For
example a rose pruning tutorial from the Royal Horticultural Society, a Guide to Caring for your Garden Birds or Plants For Free - winter propagation. There are also shopping links within the parcels so you can tap-to-buy plants and products straight away.
New Magic Parcels will be released every month.
This is the sister App to intoGardens: the world’s first Gardens magazine app built especially for iPad technology.
Photography - caption and share pictures
Shopping - there are live links within text and in the Shopping Lists. Using the inset browser you can then buy things straight away from within the App.
Scrapbook - Store extracts in your personal scrapbook where you can share them, note them or buy them. The scrapbook travels with you.
- payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- intoGardens reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point
-Best Gardening App out there! -
- Updated News and stories-
NOT affiliated with GardeningDaily.com
The vegetable garden has traditionally been located in an area separate from other parts of the landscape because it was considered unsightly. With proper planning, however, the garden can be both functional and attractive. Landscape designers today often incorporate the home landscape and ornamental plants such as flowering annuals into the vegetable garden. This gardening philosophy, coupled with our favorable climate, can offer gardening opportunities nearly all year long.
Learning how to start a vegetable garden is not as hard as it looks. Read tips on how to start a vegetable garden and maximize your planting space.
Recently, a new breakthrough in herb gardening was discovered and reported in an amazing new App called Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening .
It's amazing, because it covers nearly every bit of information you ever wanted to know about how to grow gorgeous herbs, plus more...
Just imagine being able to grow flavorful herbs without using harmful chemicals or spending a fortune on expensive store bought herbs.
The "Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening" App includes the Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening eBook and the Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening news and video feeds.
Included in the Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening App you'll also find:
Chapter 1: Why Herbs?
Chapter 2: Which Herbs?
Chapter 3: Design A Garden
Chapter 4: Outdoor Gardening
Chapter 5: Indoor Gardening
Chapter 6: Caring for The Herbs
Make plants' list and switch the calendar for each plant so you can keep each one's daily records separately.
Save photos and daily events (watering, weeding etc…). Manage daily and repeated plans for your garden and kitchen garden!
You can set the alarm for important events as well!
Garden Diary Manual
Initial Window is Add FlowersVegetables window. The second time and after you open Garden Diary, The initial window is a calendar.
Let's start with making a list of plants!
＊How to make a list＊
1. Enter the infomation you need and press "Save".
2. Save a photo by tapping camera and plus button.
＊How to add more plants on the list＊
1. Press "Add" button (plus button) of FlowersVegetable List.
2. Move to Add FlowersVegetables, add more plants in the same way. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save & go back to the calendar.
＊How to switch the calendar for each plants or vegetables＊
when you go back to the calendar after saving the FlowersVegetables list, reselect the name of the flower or vegetable from FlowersVegetables List.
＊How to create Daily To-Do＊
１．Tap where it says "Tap here to create Event Lists." or tap Pensil button on the left-bottom of the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
3. Weather and temperature are manual input so tap left button to select weather icon and enter the text in the right dialog box.
4. Add new categories by pressing gray plus button. Long press each icon to edit categories.
a) Save button: save a new category with this button.
b) Back button: go back to "Daily To-Do".
c) Delete button: delete a category.
5. How to save milk event.
6. Tap one of category icon. Category window appears.
7. Save to-do by tapping each icon!
＊How to create Daily Event＊
1. Press "Plus" left-bottom button of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Daily Event".
a) Moveup button: Move up the event previouous day or before.
b) Putoff button: Move the event to the next day or after.
c) CheckMark: When you have done the event, press the mark. Check mark will be appeared on the calendar's list.
d) Delete button: Delete the event.
Press Menu button of Daily Event window. You can set the alarm for the event with "Reminder" button. You can send the event by email with "Email" button.
3. Enter every infomation you need and press "Back" button of your mobile to save the event.
＊How to create Repeated List＊
1. Press right-bottom button (Plus with arrow) of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Repeated List" window.
3. Press "New".
4. Move to "Repeated Event". Enter the infomation you need and press "Save" button to save the event.
＊Buttons of the calendar＊
1. Edit button: Move to "Daily To-Do".
2. Today button: Go back to today's date.
3. Left&Right button: Move the date right and left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs.
5. Photo List button: Move to "Photo" window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or import photos from the album.
1. Press "Photo List" button of the calendar.
2. Move to "Photo".
3. Tap one of the photos then move to "Photo Edit".
4. You can save a comment for each photo.
5. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save the comment.
6. Press "Album" button of "Photo".
7. Move to "Album". Turn over the album cover to see the photos.
＊How to edit saved photos on the calendar＊
1. Tap one of photos that saved on the calendar (You can see small sized photos above of calendar's buttons.).
2. Move to Edit window.
Left-top: Email button→send the photo by email.
Right-top: Twitter button→upload the photo to Twitter.
Left-bottom: Move to Photo Edit window.
Second left-bottom: Rotate left→rotate photo.
Middle: Clipping button: Clip the photo.
Second right-bottom: Rotate right→rotate photo.
Right-bottom: List button→Move to Photo window.