* bootloader: After restart, the device loads the bootloader in fastboot mode
* recovery: After restart, the device loads the recovery partition
* eraseflash: During restart the device performs a factory wipe
* oem-[__]: Two hexadecimal digits for special OEM
KW: Reboot Utility HTC sensation root HTC sensation reboot recovery mode reboot aquarius mapquest walmart backpage cnn white pages dictionary fox news verizon wireless paypal ebay craigslist hotels rashard lewis nissan leaf clenbuterol dungeon siege 3 sirius dallas mavericks nba playoffs usm tim tebow neil patrick harrishtc sensation qype aldiko shazam robo defense google sky maps weather ebuddy atrix barcode Scanner astrid wipe recovery widget wifi root facebook chatroulette bon coin ipad youtube justin bieber hotmail nicki minaj meteo friv yv myxer jeux katy perry yahoo twitter orange gamezer you facebook gameloft mobile bootloader reboot eraseflash reboot oem
1. Random Number Generator: Generates a random number within the user-specified bounds as either a whole number or decimal.
2. Investment Interest Calculator: Calculates the return-on-investment for a given principal, rate, and time period.
3. Loan Interest Calculator: Calculates the monthly payment and total aggregate payment of a loan based on the amount, rate, and number of months to be paid over.
4. Quadratic Formula Solver: Solves for the root(s) of a quadratic equation given a, b, and c values.
5. Mirror: Displays the output from the front camera if available, or a black screen if not.
6. Flashlight: Displays a white screen with a toggle button used to control the camera's flash if available.
7. Bubble Level: Displays a graphical "bubble level" along with text that tells you the X and Y angles at which the device currently is.
8. Tip Calculator: Calculates the tip and final total including tip given an initial amount, tip percent, and the number of people it will be split amongst.
9. Stop Watch: A simple stop watch counting seconds up from 0 out to the hundredths of a second place.
10. Sale Price: Calculates the price of an item on sale after the discount given the initial price and the percent it is being discounted.
Super Utilities provide you all the information regarding your Android smartphone and also provide inbuilt apps management.
Super Utilities can also used for taking backup of your favorite apps and games in just a minute, now you can get the APK in your phone memory or memory card.
Super Utilities features,
- App Management (Uninstall App, Installation Time, Package Name, App Size, Play Store Link, App Google Search)
- User and System apps details
- Device Information (Model name, OS version, Display information, Root Access, Storage space details)
- Battery Information (Health, Battery level, Battery type, Charging/Discharging status, Temperature, Voltage)
- Sensor List (Shows all the available sensors in your device)
Super Utilities is currently being developed and it may contain some bugs/errors, if you face any queries kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Rate and Share the app if you like it.
This tool provides some utilities to execute a Ping. We can ping a host, or we can create a list of host to do Ping.
A good tool for an administrator who want to automate everything.
A network doctor tool.
- Rigner mode
- Screen Timeout(Sleep)
- Wi-Fi Tethering
- Auto rotate
- Airplane mode
- Flash light(camera)
Long tap shows detail settings.
Note: When you enable wi-fi tethering, it may extra costs(it depends on career/mobiles).
• Check all files within a directory, or even recursively over all its sub-directories.
• A bookmark-tab for you to keep track of important results.
• Export file checksums to text files, and compare exported text files to identify differences.
• Fast, and efficient; optimized to process large files (ie. disk images).
Supported hash functions include the commonly used MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512).
--Free with no ads--
• Storage Reading ~ to process files and compute checksums (obviously!).
• Storage Writing ~ to export results as plain text files.
With the possibility to configure which tools that shall be visible and give them your own name.
More tools to come...
Please report if you find any issues and feel free to suggest new tools to add.
Keywords: tools, utility, flashlight, system, password, currency, converter
・ Connecting TransferJet™ MicroUSB adapter to Android™ devices will realize
- Sending data
- Receiving data
・ Status and processing process of this application will be displayed by dialog.
※The facing device also needs to compatibility with TransferJet™.
※TOSHIBA reserves the right to modify contents or specifications of this software at any time without notice.
【End User License Agreement】
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and TOSHIBA CORPORATION (“TOSHIBA”) with regard to the TOSHIBA’s copyrighted Software and related documentation (“Software”) provided under this EULA.
Use of the Software made available by downloading or otherwise to you by TOSHIBA, in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software..
1. License Grant. TOSHIBA grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided under this EULA. You may use the Software only with TOSHIBA’s USB adopter or MicroUSB adapter complying with TransferJet™ standard. Using the Software with any other product or software is strictly prohibited. Copying, modifying, translating, renting, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons, and removing any proprietary notices, labels, brand or any other marks written in the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software.
2. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of TOSHIBA.
3. Reverse Engineering. Attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble all or part of the software is strictly prohibited.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TOSHIBA DISCLAIMS AND MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. TOSHIBA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall TOSHIBA be liable to you for any direct, consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the Software, even if TOSHIBA has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Applicable Laws and Dispute Resolution. This EULA will be governed by the laws of Japan, excluding its conflict of law provisions.
※TransferJet and TransferJet logos are licensed by the TransferJet Consortium.
※Android is trademark of Google Inc.
It is a must-have app for doing long range FPV (First Personal View).
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Connect Vision switch to connect the apps to DJI Phantom Vision+ via the Wi-Fi network.
3. After the connection is established, select the repeater and camera transmit power from 0dbm to 27dbm.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision+.
*Scans IP range with CIDR subnet mask
*Auto detect subnet
*Easy to use interface
*Port Scanner for common/interesting ports
*Lists IPs by subnet
*Multiple scanning options
*Will be updated with more features in the future
1) Installation of APK files that are in the memory of our device.
2) Uninstall any application that you have installed in your device. (No system applications)
3) Create APK backups of our files into a folder in the device memory to access them in the future. (No purchased Apps).
4) Creates Backups of our applications data into a folder in the memory of our device to restore them at any time.
5) Restore our data previously copied to a folder in the device memory.
THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION
ATTENTION: TO MAKE BACKUPS AND RESTORE DATA ROOT ACCESS IS NEEDED.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT MAKE COPIES OF PURCHASED APPLICATIONS