Supported Devices :-
Nexus 4 (MAKO)
OnePlus One (BACON)
On-The-Go kernel updates with changelog.
Last_kmsg viewer and saver.
Help us to translate the app in your language.
The application is fully Open Sourced
I'd like to thank Michael Mouawad (themike10452) for his source and help.
Contact me on
Google + :- https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AldrinHolmes20
Twitter :- @CallMeAldy
***This is not a standalone application; you need to have All-In-One Toolbox main app installed before buying this app. ***
You could download All-In-One Toolbox via below link:
This is the All-In-One Toolbox pro version license key; it helps to remove ads from the free version of All-In-One Toolbox.
** Notes: this will remove ads of All-In-One Toolbox free version only, it does not remove ads from other apps.
If you like All-In-One Toolbox, and would like to get rid of the ads, please buy this KEY. Activate it, and restart All-In-One Toolbox, go to the third page (tools page), click on Plugin- Toolbox Pro Key Manager, and the application will no longer display ads.
Brief Introduction to All-In-One Toolbox:
All-In-One Toolbox provides comprehensive system optimizing techniques, including real-time memory info, one click memory quick boosting, task killer, cache cleaner, history cleaner, and SD file manager etc. It embraces all factors that matter to device performance, and helps to optimize your device to run at optimum speed.
1. Apk Cleaner
2. Backup & Restore
3. Homescreen shortcut
4. Memory status report (RAM, ROM, SD Card memory and CPU)
5. System information
6. One-click task killer
7. Cache cleaner
8. History cleaner (clipboard, browser, Market, Gmail search, Google Maps, Google Earth history)
9. Call log and messages cleaner
10. SD Card temporary file cleaner
11. App to SD Card
12. SD Card file manager
13. Batch installer
14. Batch uninstaller
15. Startup manager
16. Add app to startup
17. Homescreen widget
18. Quick Settings plugin
19. Volume Settings plugin
20. Timer Plugin
21. AppLock Plugin
22. Sensor Box Plugin
23. Permission Check Plugin
24. Flashlight Plugin
25. Ad Detect Plugin
26. Compass Plugin
27. QR and Barcode Scanner
DONATE VERSION :-
Supported Devices :-
Nexus 4 (MAKO)
OnePlus One (BACON)
On-The-Go kernel updates with changelog.
Last_kmsg viewer and saver.
The application is Open Sourced
I'd like to thank Michael Mouawad (themike10452) for his source and help.
Contact me on
Google + :- https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AldrinHolmes20
Twitter :- https://www.twitter.com/CallMeAldy
- Rudimentary string sizing based on the coldest day
- System/Array characteristics (Vmp, Voc, Imp, Isc, Watts, etc.)
- Solar Data: Sun Rise/Set/Noon Times, Solar Azimuth/Elevation
- Solar Compass to determine the sun rise/set azimuth based on the users current location
A new feature lets you add any custom panels that are not in the app data base on the fly!
Please e-mail any questions, comments or concerns. If you like the app please rate it, if not please send an e-mail and let us know why so that we can make the necessary changes.
Absolute control for the highest energy efficiency: try the ultimate battery saving experience!
JuiceDefender is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
JuiceDefender Ultimate enables _all_ the advanced features in JuiceDefender:
- automated WiFi control - also Location-aware!
- all schedule intervals
- night, peak, weekend schedules
- the Extreme profile
- configurable Apps with interactive mode
- 2G/3G/4G network mode switching control*
- CPU frequency scaling*
- Smart Brightness control with integrated screen filter and "night tint" mode
- Timeout control to minimize the hassle of the lockscreen, or disable it altogether when you're at home
- Bluetooth control - it can also automatically reconnect to your headset/handsfree!
- ...and every setting is fully customizable!
* Available if supported by your ROM
More information, reviews, and user guide: www.JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
Check the FAQ: JuiceDefender.com/upgradefaq
Support forums: Support.JuiceDefender.com
Features of All-In-One Toolbox (Junk Cleaner and Memory Booster)
★ Intuitive:Simple and clear UI design for easy and quick system optimization.
★ Thorough:Thorough and deep scanning of all the junk files(cache, residual, temp files etc.) and clean them out with just one-tap.
★ Versatile:29 tools into one pack to speed up system and extend battery life.
★ Multilingual:31 supported languages, easy and friendly to use.
★ Light:Small in size and no background service, consuming less memory and battery.
What does All-In-One Toolbox do?
★ Clean out junk files:
Created in a simple method of seeing what's taking up storage and reclaiming lost memory via smart and safe cleaning.
* Delete SMS & Call logs
* Erase browsing history
* Remove Temp files
* Clean SD card
* Sweep out Apk leftover
* Eliminate cache files
★ Make system run fast - process manager & boot speed up:
Kill running tasks whenever device slows down or freezes. Disable unwanted startup apps from system boot. Free up memory and keep Android device running at optimum speed.
* One-tap boost under whitelist protection
* Process manager with memory, battery and CPU consumption
* Speed up boot and release system resources
★ Privacy protection:
Provide access for you to erase your personal data and browsing traces to keep the privacy information from revealing. Pass-word service will lock the things you don’t want to share with others.
* App locker
* Browsing trace erasing
* Call or SMS logs deleting
★ APP and File management:
Check what’s on Android and provide a list of options for you to control files at your own will.
* Uninstall system app
* App to SD card
* Batch installer/uninstaller
* Zip and unzip
* Backup and restore
★ Plenty of additional tools:
29+ system tools available in All-In-One Toolbox, all essential for your ease and wonderful Android experience.
* Auto task plug-in: cache and junk file clean, silent mode, airplane mode and wifi management at set intervals automatically
* Compass plug-in: give you direction when you are lost
* Flashlight: light up your surroundings when it’s dark
* QR and Barcode Scanner: quick scanning and info collecting
* Game Booster: boost games to give you more fun
* Android sensor box: show you all available sensors on your Android
* Quick settings: offer easy access to the
* Volume settings: provide one-click volume setup
* And there are more...
How the App works:
English, العربية, Deutsch, Español, Française, हिंदी, Magyar, 日本語, 한국어, Ελληνικά, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Românâ, Pусский, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 简体中文, 中文（香港）, 中文（台灣）, српски, Italiano, فارسی ,עיברית, Shqiptar, Slovenská, hrvatski, ไทย, tiếng Việt, български, Azərbaycan, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple APK install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Show installation status of each APK file:
- Installed: This APK application has been installed on your device.
- Update: This APK application version is newer than current one on your device.
- Not Installed: This APK application has not been installed on your device.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to email@example.com.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
You will need to upgrade your SuperSU to latest version if you have problem with Home, Back, and Menu keys
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) Immersive mode and full screen mode to get rid of Android navigation bar completely!
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
Need root access due to permission changes!
If not rooted, this alternative solution might help: http://goo.gl/Yqdh2F
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
If it forces close,please Clear the data of A Super Box on the "Manage Applications" screen or uninstall and reinstall it.
★10 apps in 1.
A Super Box
Help you to manage your phone easily and efficiently.A Super Box improve your phone's performance,It's the best android assistant.
1:Memory information,Cpu information.
2:SD Card Storage Capacity,Phone Storage Capacity.
3:battery indicator/battery status
✔Ram booster(memory booster):1 click to free memory.
✔Displays the remaining time for:
-TalkTime、AudioTime、VideoTime、Web Surfing Time and Idle Time.
-health of the battery.
-temperature of the battery.
✔battery widget support.
✔Scans your “SD Card”,and shows the apps to the list.
✔Long-time click to delete or send the app.
✔Batch uninstall apps.
✔It's also an app manager:input keywords to find your apps quickly.
✔.batch backup apps.Restore your apps from the SD Card by file manager(sdcard/apps_backup). Notice:It can only backup the apk files.
★.-------5.App2SD(android 2.2 or up)----
App 2 SD allows you to move apps to SD(APPS TO SD Card).
✔List all apps that can be moved to SD Card.
✔Help you to save your memory(internal phone storage).
Free your internal memory(phone memory).
✔List apps that have cache files.
✔Show the total cache size.
✔1 click to clear all cached files(clear cache files).
✔Clear cache for a specified application.
✔Sort apps by size or name.
✔Search history eraser(history cleaner/clear):1 tap to erase history data ,delete web history(web Browser history),Maps search History, Earth History, YOUTUBE History ,clipboard data, market history,gmail history etc. Cleanup your phone. free up memory and free up space.
Task Killer(task manager) allows you to quickly kill processes on your Android .It speeds up your phone and saves your battery.Displays all running processes.
*Show the memory and power
*one touch killer widget
*"Kill service" button for froyo(2.2 or 2.3)
*uninstall/Switch to/Detail apps
With the Settings tool,you can extend Battery Life(boost Battery Life).It improves your Battery Performance.
Reset your phone and improve your battery life.It's one of the best battery saver(battery improve) tools.
✔Set screen timeout time/ screen brightness.
✔Volume control:Ringer volume,Notification volume,Media volume,Alarm volume,Voice call volume,System volume.
✔Ringer control:Silent mode,Vibration mode,Sound only mode.
✔GPS receiver/ GPS setting
✔Set Bluetooth/Auto-sync data/Airplane mode
✔2G/3G toggle（mobile data）
★.-------9.File Manager/Sdcard Manager-------
The Quick File Manager/file explorer manage your SdCard easily.
✔Browse your SD Card.
✔Shows the apps/music/videos/images.
✔Open/Copy/Cut/Rename/Delete/Share your files.
Keep your phone secure.
✔App Safeguard help you scan app's permissinos.
✔Find apps that may cost your money(send SMS messages,directly call phone numbers,etc)
✔Scan Automatically when a new application has been installed.
✔Find apps that can access to your personal information(GPS location,read contact data...)
✔Find apps that can access information about networks , modify SD card contents.
★.--Also searched as All in one app--
Auto Flasher lets you flash several ROM files (kernels, tweaks, themes, mods etc..) automatically, based on file name patterns without having you to dig through your recovery for files in different folders.
Sync With Cloud - allows you to simply store all your rules in the cloud, no registration required!
ROOT & TWRP IS REQUIRED!
Why it wont work on CWM?
CWM uses a encryped system for flashing more then one ZIP at a time, only allowing ROM Manager Premum to work with it
How do i get TWRP?
Install Goo Manager from Play Store
Click menu (or overflow in action bar)
Click install open recovery script
External SD card support?
This app do support external SD card!
From the File Browser, press back until title bar says "/storage"
There is all your SD card folders - internal & external
*** Android Lollipop (5.0) supported - 19 October 2014 ***
*** Electrical Power Calculator is added and UI slightly changed in 29 April 2014 ***
*** Power-Torque calculation error is fixed in 07 Dec 2013***
This program is the free version of the Mechanical Engineering Toolbox.
This program is designed to help you in daily mechanical engineering problems that you may encounter.
It is not only prepared for the mechanical engineers, but also for naval architects, civil engineers, HVAC engineers, electrical engineers and for all engineers that use some common unit conversions and math.
It has a very simple user interface for you to be able to use in the field.
It is selected among the Top Ten Productivity Applications for Engineers by the www.engineerjobs.com.
For now the program has the following modules:
- Unit Conversion in 74 unit types, more than 1000 units
- ISO Fits and Tolerances Calculation according to ISO 286-2
- Hardness Conversion between 22 hardness types according to ASTM E140
- Material Properties of 74 commonly used materials (more will be added)
- Trigonometric Calculations
- Beam Load Calculation of 19 different loading conditions
- Torque-Power Conversion
- Steel Bolt Specs.
- Bolt Torque Calculation
- Pipe Sizes
- Electrical Power Calculator
Keywords: mechanical, engineering, toolbox, naval, architect, architecture, hvac, electrical, math, mathematics, engineer, calculation, calculator, civil, unit, conversion, converter
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.