- OVER 21 UNIQUE PATTERN FOR YOUR CHOICE
- Very nice frames
- YOU CAN PICTURE OR ADDRESS other option other than another
- Many to choose Font
- You can change the font size to suit
- Share straight to Facebook, Google+ ... with just a touch.
- Support for Vietnamese
- Last updated more water holding pattern Chin-Su, Neptune Cooking Oil, Starbucks Coffee, Cream, Kotex, Life Coke, Coke 0, Cherry Coke, water sink, OMO washing powder
- You only need to enter the name and press the button. You will have a can of Coke, or Tiger, Heniken with your name.
- Latest photos are stored in the folder will create ShareCokeData \ Images folder on your memory card.
Try and share with your friends!
- Watch live TV
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Watch on Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories and Channels
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
- Share your Favourites across other devices with a BBC iD account
We know some Android KitKat users are having issues playing downloaded programmes. We're treating these issues very seriously and have raised them with Google who, so far, haven't been able to provide a fix of KitKat. We're continuing to work with Google on this and hope the issues will be fixed soon.
However, Google have been able to fix the downloads stuttering issue in Android Lollipop (5.0), so be sure to update your Operating System when prompted.
We’ve developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
"Read the contents of your USB storage" & "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is used to store downloaded programmes. The application must be able to write, read and delete these files.
Device ID & Call Information
"Read phone status and identity"
This permission is used to read the Android "Device ID". This is an anonymous ID that cannot be used to identify the user and is not used to track the user. It is used by iPlayer's content protection system to ensure that downloaded programmes can only be played on the device that downloaded them. iPlayer does not use this permission to determine the device phone number, whether a call is active, or the remote number in a connected call.
Other permissions (not explicitly mentioned when installing BBC iPlayer, as they are more general to most apps):
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permission is used by two features: Downloads & Chromecast.
While downloading a programme, the application prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so the download can continue. This is only active while a download is in progress.
While "casting" a programme to a compatible receiver like Google's Chromecast, the application stops the system from fully sleeping when the phone is locked. This stops the application losing connection with the receiver so the phone can continue to control playback.
"Full network access"
iPlayer needs access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
"View network connections"
This permission lets iPlayer determine whether a network connection is available before accessing the network, and provide better error messages when it can’t retrieve data.
iPlayer also determines what type of network connection is in use (Wi-Fi or Cellular) for the Downloads feature. Downloads are enabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network. On a cellular network, downloads are disabled/paused.
"Test access to protected storage"
This allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
To give you with the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Favourites may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
The app has been tested and optimised for the following devices running Android version 4.2 and higher:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Google Nexus 7, 2013
Google Nexus 7, 2012
Tesco Hudl, 1st Gen
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1”
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”
Devices running on operating systems 4.1 and below will be able to access an older version of the ITV Player app.
Why not let us know what you think? We’d really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: email@example.com.
We support a wide range of devices. However, we are aware that some phones and tablets currently experience problems playing 4oD, and will address this as soon as possible.
Please note – Due to Channel 4’s agreements with programme owners, rooted devices are not supported.
- Watch an ever-expanding collection of programmes from Channel 4, E4 and More4
- Streaming accessible over WiFi and mobile data
- Shorts: Enjoy original, bite-sized shows from Channel 4
- Huge 30-day catch-up window
- Free box sets of classic Channel 4 shows
- Download programmes over WiFi in UK and Ireland to watch offline or abroad
4oD is a free app, and our content is free to watch because we are a commercially funded public service broadcaster. As a publicly owned, not-for-profit organisation, the revenue we make from advertising doesn’t go to shareholders; it goes back into making more programmes.
Using Chromecast or outputting from a device to a TV requires specific rights, which we don't currently have for all of our programmes. As our rights come up for renewal this is something we are seeking to address wherever possible.
Message from Channel 4:
TVCatchup is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
It gives you the power to plan and manage how and what to watch on TV, as well as control your TV sets using your phone or tablet. And best of all, it's free.
With the Freesat App you can
• See 7 days of TV LISTINGS for over 200 free TV and radio channels
• Catch up on the last 7 days of TV with our Roll Back TV Guide.
• Find great shows to watch On TV and On Demand with SHOWCASE RECOMMENDATIONS
• SEARCH by programme across TV listings or On Demand to easily find the show you want to watch
And when you link it to a Freetime box you can also:
• RECORD ON THE GO so you never miss a show
• TURN YOUR PHONE OR TABLET INTO A REMOTE CONTROL so you can pause, play, fast forward, rewind and change channel
• LAUNCH ON DEMAND PROGRAMMING STRAIGHT TO YOUR TV
Presently this app does not support Chromecast.
● This app provides a free catch up service for a wide selection of Channel 5 shows and archive programmes.
● To ensure you are provided with the best viewing experience, this application requires Wifi.
● You will need Android OS version 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or above to use this application.
● Rights restrictions around content mean that not all programmes can be made available.
● This application can only be used within the UK.
The Demand 5 App currently supports operation on
● Samsung Galaxy
● HTC One mini
● Tesco Hudl
● Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch
● Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 -inch
● LG Optimus
● Motorola Xoom
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 5
● Nexus 7
● Sony Xperia T
● Sony Xperia U
● Sony Xperia Z
● Versus TouchTab 9.7 inch
Sky Go Extra lets Sky TV customers download popular TV shows and movies via Wi-Fi to watch on up to four devices. The content available for download depends on your Sky TV subscription. Downloading via Wi-Fi also means that you don’t have to worry about using up your monthly data allowance from your mobile phone provider.
Enjoy TV from Sky on selected Android smartphones and tablets wherever you are in the UK or Ireland with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
SKY GO - KEY FEATURES
* Our on demand catalogue includes over 1000 movies, hundreds of entertainment programmes and a great range of kids shows
* Watch up to 72 live TV channels depending on your subscription
* All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports 5 and British Eurosport
* All 11 Sky Movies Channels
* Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News
* Eight Kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
* Register up to 2 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can continue to enjoy the great benefits of Sky Go at no extra cost to your monthly subscription.
SKY GO EXTRA – ADDITIONAL FEATURES
* Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription
* Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
* Register up to 4 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can upgrade to enjoy the great additional benefits of Sky Go Extra for just £5 (or €6) extra per month. More information at: www.sky.com/skygo
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on rooted devices.
How do I sign in?
To start enjoying Sky Go you need a Sky iD username and password which you can set up at skygo.com/signup
How much does Sky Go/Sky Go Extra cost?
Sky Go is available to Sky TV customers at no extra cost but what you'll be able to watch depends on your Sky TV subscription. Sky Go Extra is for Sky TV customers only and costs £5 (or €6) extra per month.
What are the streaming requirements?
We recommend a minimum continuous bandwidth of 1MBps to access high quality streams.
What download restrictions are there?
Sky Go Extra users can download selected Sky Go content via Wi-Fi. 2 downloads per programme. Content is deleted 48 hours after viewing starts or no later than 30 days after download.
Sky Go is supported on a range of Android devices running on 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 5.0 operating systems. For a full list of supported devices visit: www.sky.com/skygo
The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy
With the Sky Movies Month Pass you can get a 30 day free trial and feast on the latest movies you missed at the cinema. With over 1,000 movies available on demand and 16 new premieres added every month there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Get the latest TV shows on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview with the Entertainment Month Pass. Watch live, catch up on missed episodes and programmes that were first shown up to 30 day ago or get stuck into over 250 box sets from the start for just £6.99 a month.
Only pay for the days you want to watch with a Sky Sports Day or Week pass. Get yours today and watch the biggest football, cricket and rugby matches live on Sky Sports from just £6.99 on all 7 Sky Sports channels.
NOWTV on your Android Device wherever you are in the UK with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
* Over 1,000 of the latest movies on demand & up to 16 new premieres added every month with a Sky Movies Month Pass.
* Must-see TV shows and programmes on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview including Comedy Central, Sky Atlantic, FOX and Sky1 with an Entertainment Month Pass.
* Watch live on all 7 Sky Sports channels live with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass.
Recommended device specifications
• Android 4.0 or above
• 1.0 Ghz
• 1GB RAM
• 480x800 Screen Resolution
NOW TV is compatible with the many Android tablets that are 7” or larger and running Android 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit nowtv.com
How do I start?
All you need to start watching your shows is a NOW TV account with an active Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or Sky Sports Pass. You can create an account and purchase a pass at nowtv.com.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
NOW TV / Sky UK does not supported video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes, shows and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
For those that aren’t aware, rooting is a process where the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK only. Not all programmes available on live channels or catch up. Further terms apply.
Legals: 18+. UK only. Sky Movies Pass: Fees apply after Free Trial. Sky Movies Pass automatically renews at £9.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sports Passes: Each Sky Sports Day Pass costs £6.99. Each Sky Sports Week Pass costs £10.99. Viewing period ends either 24 hours or 7 days after you first watch, depending on pass purchased. Entertainment Month Pass: £6.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sky Sports Day Pass and Sky Sports Week Pass pricing available for limited time only and until 27 November 2014.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://watch.nowtv.com/privacy.
To find out the latest must-see programmes visit: http://www.nowtv.com/
For help visit the Now TV help desk: http://help.nowtv.com/
To register visit: http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin/
Keep up to date with BT Sport’s growing line-up of live events including Barclays Premier League, Aviva Premiership, SPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, WTA tennis, MotoGP and UFC, with news, fixtures, results and more.
Get an enhanced live experience for BT Sport’s 38 Barclays Premier League matches per season, with in-game statistics, text commentary and social media features that allow you to get involved.
◾ Don’t miss a moment of the action with live streaming of BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and ESPN
◾ Additional video feeds during MotoGP events
◾ Exclusive streaming of selected events that will not be televised on the channels
◾ On-demand catch-up of full BT Sport programmes
◾ An array of video clips including highlights, interviews, video diaries and more
◾ A second-screen companion service for BT Sport’s live FA Premier League matches with stats, commentary and more
◾ Get involved with the debate through Twitter polls and Q&As
◾ Sports news coverage
◾ Fixtures, results and league tables
◾ Seven-day channel listings
◾ A valid BT Sport subscription and BT ID are needed to access the BT Sport app
◾ Mobile network and wifi charges may apply
◾ It is possible to install and access the app on as many devices as you like, but users are restricted to two concurrent video streams per BT ID
◾ All video is only available within the United Kingdom
◾ Some programmes are not available in the BT Sport app due to rights restrictions
The key features:
• HOMEPAGE – The new Homepage makes exploring a world of entertainment easier and faster with all of your TV & Movies options in one place
• TV GUIDE – Browse what’s on TV and set your Sky+HD box to record any show when you’re at home or on the move
• SMART SERIES LINK - Record the current and the future series of a TV show at the touch of a button
• CATCH UP TV - Find the shows you’ve missed at no extra cost and download them to your Sky+HD box
• TV BOX SETS – Dive into complete series of the latest and greatest shows and download them to your Sky+HD box
• NEW & RECOMMENDED – Find the latest TV shows and catch up from the start or browse through Showcase to see the best of on demand TV shows and movies
• SPORTS – Browse all the sports channels as well as all upcoming live sporting events and set your Sky+HD box to record or to remind you when it starts
• SKY MOVIES ON DEMAND - Browse hundreds of movies, with new premieres added every week and download them to your Sky+HD box
• SKY STORE – Choose from a wide selection of movies to rent and download them to your Sky+HD box from anywhere
• FAVOURITES – Create your own TV Guide by saving your favourite channels
• SEARCH - By title, actor, channel, sport and lots more
And when you’re at home with the Sky+ app on the same Wi-Fi network as your Sky+HD box, you’ll also get:
• PLANNER – Manage all of your recordings in your Planner without interrupting your TV viewing. Delete a programme you no longer want or just press Watch and it will start playing on your TV
• PHOTOS – View photos from your phone or tablet on the TV so the whole family can see those special moments
• RECORDING HELP - When several programmes you want to record clash, the app will suggest a solution
• REMOTE CONTROL - Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, change the channel and turn your box on and off. All from the app without the need for the remote control
To use the enhanced features you will need a compatible Sky+HD box and have your device and Sky+HD box connected to the same broadband network either with a wired or wireless connection. Please see the Help section of the app for more details.
In order to Record and Download programmes to your Sky+HD box you will need to register your Sky iD with the service at sky.com/remoterecord and simply follow the instructions.
Smart Series Link and photo viewing are only available to customers with a compatible Sky+HD box.
All recordings are FREE, however mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges may apply.
If you need help with setting up or using the Sky+ app please go to our help forum sky.com/skyplusapphelp or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're experiencing problems connecting your Sky+ app to your Sky+HD box when using the BT Home Hub router, please visit the following link for more information: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46134
If you are having problems connecting your app to your Sky+HD box, please make sure that your Sky+HD box and iPhone/iPad are on the same WiFi network. If you have a dual band router, the Sky box and your device must be on the same WiFi band. For more advice and information please visit our help forum at sky.com/skyplusapphelp or contact us via email@example.com
If you’re having issues with Remote Record or connecting the app to your Sky+HD box please visit our dedicated help pages;
You can also email us if you experience any problems. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy/
The terms and conditions reflect recent changes to the app. Please read them carefully before using the app.
Some devices can only be used to manage your TiVo box but not to watch live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Multiscreen Service
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Live Online TV Service or Solution
Winner 2013 & 2014 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest live and on demand channel lists http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/explore/watch.html the channels available to watch depend on your Virgin Media TV package
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 5.0.2 for mobiles and 4.0 to 5.0.2 for tablets.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
• For the app to work correctly, tablets with screen sizes of 7 inches and below need to use the phone version of the app rather than the tablet version; you should be given the correct version by default from your app store.
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2014 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
As part of our free, ad-funded catch-up service, you can watch your favourite UTV programmes for up to 30 days after broadcast over wifi or a 3G/4G mobile data network.
Please be aware that viewing content over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. We recommend you check your allowance with your mobile supplier.
The rules are simple: You remove cards by moving them from the four piles at the bottom to the "trash" area. A card can only be removed if there is a card of the same suit, but of higher valor at the top in any of the other piles. If a pile is empty you can move any card into that position.
It's quite hard to clear the game, so have patience!
Press menu in-game for more help.
Note that this game is supported by ads. Please show your support by showing interest in the ads.
This solitaire game is also known as "Idioten" (The idiot in swedish), referring to the tough nature of the game.
The deck, and most of the other graphics have been created by myself with my limited photoshop skills. Please bear with me! ;)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Usage: The head particle will follow your finger, releasing your finger will make the whole chain explode.
Press the menu button to bring up the settings dialog.