Get Noticed Apps provide practical action quotes (Noti) as notifications. They provide actions as a simple activity to help you be even better, a little at a time. Set your Notifications on your own schedule, work on them at your own pace. These easy to do improvements will get you noticed and people will wonder why!
Noti Apps include; Sales Noti (Free), Motivation Noti (Free), Leadership Noti, Body Language Noti, …
Noti are designed to give a practical guide to the skills, attitude, and activities for developing and leading successful business. The information and suggestions are given without explanation. The Noti are based on research, well known publications and well documented experiences. Detailed explanations on why the specified techniques work can be found in many sales, psychology and negotiation books, some of which are referenced within The Manual for Leadership and Business Development, ‘I’m building a Cathedral’.
Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Knowing what they are may be a different matter. Use the Noti apps to recognise what you can reinforce and what you can improve. Have fun!
Set a schedule for when you would like to be notified of your Noti action quote so that you can work on it ie if daily set it for some time in the morning so you can work on it during the day.
*When the Noti arrives in your notification area of the phone please click on it to check your action quote and ensure you receive the next Noti (If you 'Clear' the noti without reading it you will not receive another Noti)
You can set separate schedules for; the list of Noti provided, Custom Noti and Favourite Noti.
Please comment on the apps, your rating is appreciated along with any issues encountered and suggestions for improvements.
When the schedule is changed, the next Noti is skipped and the one after is sent – On it!
If you turn the phone off the schedule is reset - On it!
Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop) devices.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.