Reflection is really the opportunity to give yourself advice, and the Reflection Questions app helps you to take more action on what you already know. It is a simple tool that will focus your reflection time, and monitor your daily progress on the commitments you make (helping your become the leader you want to be faster).
The app brings a leader’s reflection time and commitments into one place and helps you hold yourself accountable for your own improvement. Remember, staying the same is really going backwards, and leaders who are not improving are pulling their organizations backwards too.
Use the Reflections Questions app to:
1. Select your improvement area (the improvement that is needed the most)
2. Choose the reflection questions (helps you focus that improvement)
3. List your commitments to changes in your habits (write down what you will do)
4. Read the reflection thoughts (gain insights/fuel to keep your commitments)
5. Keep track on your commitments (reminds you to do what you said you would do)
6. Become the leader you want to be faster (and achieve your goals faster too)
The reflection app will help you to take more action on what you already know.
www.reflectionquestions.com / www.markfritzonline.com