You control the ball by tilting the labyrinth maze.
12 handmade levels from multiple designers, all increasing in difficulty as you progress.
Navigate and balance the ball through the maze and try and get the best time, but watch out for the holes!
3 level of difficulty let you choose the challenge you can master.
A sidenote: Tilt games are not easy to master at all and train patience and hand eye coordination.
- Accurate ball physic simulation
- Smooth ball movement
- Personal highscores
- 3Star rating system
- Realistic sounds
This free game is suported by ads.
The game contains two play modes to move ball and getting it to the goal:
- With your finger
- With the accelerometer
In addition there are three difficulty levels, so they can play children of all ages:
- No advertisements
- Very simple mazes for younger children
- Rectangular mazes, alphabet mazes, and number mazes
- Fun neon maze and marker colors
- All mazes randomly generated
- Four levels of difficulty on phones
- Five levels of difficulty on tablets (about 7 in)
- Six levels of difficulty on large tablets (about 10 in)
180 hand crafted maze puzzles in 5 difficulty levels. (only 60 available in lite version) An endless supply of random mazes, in 4 difficulty levels.
Kid friendly: Simple, logical gameplay that a toddler can master. A "no reading required" interface.
Attractive rewards, familiar three star unlock and high score system to encourage repeat play and improvement, merit badges, "star pop" mini-game when stars earned.
4 themes: (only 2 available in lite version)
Crayon on paper: default high-contrast daylight
Chalk on blackboard: reversed-contrast nighttime
Pencil on graph paper: reduced-contrast for sensitive eyes
Chalk on greenboard: medium contrast, general purpose
HD graphics, designed for tablets, yet still playable on larger phones.
Two control modes, available simultaneously or individually: "drag" (better for larger devices) and "pull" (better for smaller devices).
Child safe: No ads, no in-app purchases, no social media, no messaging, no camera, no geolocation.
Like us on facebook for news/updates: http://www.facebook.com/CrayonMaze
҉ 40 levels
҉ Cool environment
҉ Good looking labyrinth and balls
҉ User friendly
҉ Good control
"A great little time killer that may be perfect for those commutes to work," "it’ll be your friend when you get bored and need time to fly by," "a great one for the kids."
Drag your way through endless mazes, but don't take too long, your progress is being monitored...
• Never-ending mazes randomly generated using a variety of sophisticated algorithms
• Automagically adjusting difficulty - from Toddler to Teen to Totally Challenging!
• Rubberband touch controls - smooth control from teensy phones to massive tablets
• 100% indie - made by two guys and a lot of soul
• IAP free - no spam, ads, or upselling, just the game
• Single version optimized for both tablets and phones - enjoy on all your Android devices
• Play in English, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, and Hebrew. Thank you to all of our volunteer translators!
Please rate and feel free to leave feedback.
KEYWORDS: maze, labyrinth, toddler, preschool, preschooler, kid, child, children, puzzle, brainteaser, casual, simple, fun, easy, challenging, traditional, classic, minimalistic
Increase the challenge and play the blind or anti gravity mode.
Choose the difficulty levels and be the master of gigantic mazes!
Find the way or fade away !!! Have a fun !!!
* Randomly Generated Mazes
* Full 3D Movement
* 10 Unique Themes, each with their own unique background music
* Hi-Resolution Graphics
* Hi-Quality Music
Music: Andrew Riley (LuckyLionStudios.com)
Forget difficult or boring exercises for memory trainning or repetitive math games for improve your intelligence. In this game you will be challenged to resolve a method used for exceptionally gifted people, but with a progressive way, easy to learn but difficult to dominate, solving an invisible maze after memorize it for a few seconds.
1º You will see a maze with two points.
2º You will have to memorize the solution from one point to the other
3º After a few seconds the maze will turn invisible.
4º Solve the maze with your finger
How far are you able to get?
- Addictive and totally free game
- Infinite number of procedurally generated mazes
- Google Leatherboards for contest versus other players around the word
- Prevent the alzheimer and improve your intelligence.
- Share your score in facebook or twitter
Choose one of four labyrinth complexities and find your way out.
Mazes are randomly generated, so you never see any identical.
You can control the ball with tilting your device.
Maze 3D is perfect for both kids and adults, due to various levels of complexity
Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
- 1000 levels with increasing labyrinth difficulty
- Online leaderboard : Compete against your friends and other maze solvers all around the world
- 20 cute ninja warriors and samurai
- Supports all screen sizes (Android phones and tablets)
How to play:
- Move the ninja with a single tap to the desired direction in the labyrinth. The ninja will move to the next decision point automatically.
- Reach the ninja star before the time is over to solve a level.
- Solve the maze as quick as possible to win more stars and points.
- You can watch the time as it runs out on the top bar and see how many stars you will win.
MN Maze Ninja is a great maze game with 1000 levels. It has tens of ninja characters which make the game even more fun. It has an online leaderboard that makes the game more challenging.
As you solve levels you will unlock new ninja characters. Labyrinth size gets bigger as you unlock new levels. So the game becomes more challenging in the higher levels.
You can sign in with your Google+ account to see your ranking on the leaderboard. The leaderboard is refreshed on a daily basis. You can also view the highest scores of all times. If you do not want to sign in with Google+, you can still play the game but your score will not be sent to the online leaderboard.
Exercise your brain everyday with Maze Ninja!
Thousands of Mazes that are randomly made, each level is different , that should keep you busy! Collect power ups to help you escape, use doors for shortcuts,a shovel to dig your way out of trouble, avoid the mighty Minotaur enemy who wants to send you back to the start of the maze!
Try to collect all stars before exiting to gain extra points. Help train your kids brain and puzzle solving skills with this free app.
Game rules are simple. Move square chips at all. Square chip can only move to adjacent cells have round chips with numbers. An empty cell could not be passed over. Of square chips is subtracted the sum of all chips. The level is completed when all the digits will be used. The faster you pass the level the more points you earn. If You are not happy, you can pass the level again. Can't pass the level - there's a hint. Good luck!
Dispone de cuatro modos de juego: Arcade, Contrarreloj, y los nuevos modos Quesitos y Arcade30.
Cada modo de juego dispone de puntuaciones locales y online donde podrás comparar tu puntuación con las de los demás para ver quien es el mejor jugando al Trivial.
Además dispone de la posibilidad de enviar tus propias preguntas que serán incluidas en el juego con tu firma.
Si te gustan los juegos de tipo trivial o trivia, como Trivial Pursuit o TriviaDos o Atriviate. O simplemente te gustan los juegos que te hacen entrenar tu mente como Apalabrados, Mezcladitos y demás juegos de tipo puzzle o para la mente, EsTrivial te gustará.
Y todo esto completamente en español.
Ahora puedes seguirnos en twitter. Síguenos como @estrivial y participa.