With Trip 2, teachers can see their students' localization on study trips and excursions. Students can also find their teacher if problems arise.
- Location sharing: Provides an overview of teachers and students on the trip. - Messages: Send messages between students and teachers on the trip directly in the app.
- Tour description: Collect all information about the trip so that everything can be found quickly and easily. Save yourself repetitions and misunderstandings by gathering everything in one place.
HOW TO TRIPII
1) You create a teacher profile.
2) Then you can create an event (study tour / excursion). Here you can describe the excursion and enter when the excursion takes place. In the end, you assign a tour code and a name to your students. When you create your event, you can at the same time describe what should happen, so everyone has all the information at hand with regard to the room, room divisions, time of departure etc.
3) After the students have created their profile, they can search for the name of your event and enter its code. Now they are registered. During the trip, students can comment on relevant practical questions. As a teacher you can go in and answer these questions that all participants can see and thus get answers to if others are in doubt about the same.
4) When the day of the excursion originates, the app will automatically enable location sharing so you can see the location of all enrolled students until the end of the trip. Students can simultaneously see your location and send you a private message if they lack help or have been away from you.